Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Forced~[full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:23 pm
Faith had gotten into bed willingly. She was a deep sleeper and most of the night stayed in the same position. She hadn't woken up when he had grabbed her,but she did feel the move. It made her shift a little,but she stayed wrapped in his arms. It wasn't uncomfortable..she was just too tired to move.

When dawn came,Faith was still asleep. She had been up since for yesterday morning. Though if she was woken she couldn't back to sleep. It was an odd thing that did that too her.She had slept dreamtless...but she was like that most of the time. If she had dreams..they were usually nightmares.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 pm
Damien woke up to a surprise, he had the angel in his arms. That wasn't the biggest surprise... That was the fact that he didn't want to let go. He frowned at his thoughts. He didn't know anything about the girl he had married the night before, and now here he was, holding her like he never wanted to let go. It was really confusing.

Deciding that he wouldn't wake her up, he slipped his arms away from her and got out of bed slowly, making sure not to disturb her. Moments later he was showered, dressed, and out the room. He needed to discuss travel arrangements with his father. He wanted a safe passage between homes for Faith.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:01 am
Eventually Faith woke up on her own. She couldn't sense Damian at all. Why did that bother her? she shook her head and sat up slowly. She streched her arms up and ran her hands through her hair.After a small gentle yawn she got up from the bed and showered. Greatful that someone had brought her somthing to wear. Whom ever it was knew her well..or at least what she liked.

When she got out of the shower,blowdried her hair and dressed she slipped into the white skirt that wasn't too long or too short and the napkin sleave blouse. She left the back of the shirt unstrapped. She walked to the balcony that was in the room and stepped out for some fresh air. Her eyes danced around the garden that she was married in. Slowley she streched out her wings,flexing them upward as she bent over the balcony railing. It felt nice to feel the wind ruffle her feathers. She closed her eyes and relaxed,slowley bringing them down but not retracting them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 pm
Damien entered his room to see Faith on the Balcony. Her wings were out, and he bet that having them out felt better then holding them in all day. He walked silently up to her, pausing at the doorway leading out onto the area Faith was standing.

"We leave in an hour... Are you ready? Would you like some food sent up?" He asked, his voice quiet, almost as if he cared. Inside Damien was growling at himself. 'Show no emotions' He mentally told himself over and over.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:24 am
Faith had actually heard him creep over. She had a thing for sensing vampires..

Tilting her head to the side, she slowly retracted the wings. "Yes..I'm ready." she said softly. Turning around , she stayed leaning against the balcony railing as the wind messed with her hair. "I'm not hungry,thank you" there go those manners again..

With one hand she managed to tie the strings on the back of her blouse but one gave her a problem.She decided to leave it alone,rather then look stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 am
[ump]  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 am
Damien chuckled. He hadn't expected her to continue being so polite.. But she was. He saw her problem with the laces on the back of her dress and grinned, his teeth flashing. "Turn around, I'll help you with that" He said, motioning withhis hand for her to do as he said. He'd rather have her dress laced up then risk the hance of anymore laes oming undone because of it.

She was his wife after all. He wasn't going to let anyone see anymore of her flesh when was absolutely needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:08 pm
"What you find funny..I'll never know" she sighed gently. She took a step forward towards him before turning around for him. She gently pulled her hair to the side so could see the way it tied better. She couldn't object to it. Even though she wasn't ready, she knew eventually he'd be alot closer.

Curiosity was getting to her. But that killed the cat once before.The cat didn't have wings though. Before he tied the lace up she asked; "Where do you live,exactly?" she knew it would be where she lived too...but still.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm
(Sorry for all the spelling errors in the last post, was typing quickly on my laptop and not all the letters showed up, lol.)

He took a step forward so that he was less then a foot away. He reached out and took the two pieces of string in his hands. Very quickly and precisely, he tied them the proper way.

"There you go" He said, placing a gently hand on her shoulder to let her know she could turn around. "We, will be living in a house by the sea... It's not nearly as large as this, but still considered a mansion nonetheless" He informed her, stressing the word 'we' for her to hear.

"Are yu ready to go then? Are you sure you wouldn't like a light breakfast before we go?" He asked, his voice soft, almost like he cared.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:21 am
Turning around to face him Faith let her hair fall back to it's place. "I'm sure..I'm not a breakfast eater.." she smiled slightly. Feeling more comfortable around him by the second, was an odd feeling...but hey! She had to live with him.

To be honest...she did eat breakfast. She just didn't want to eat this morning for some reason.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 am
He smiled again. "Alright, let's go" He said, offering his hand to her like a gentleman. His dark eyes studying her, she was by general definition, amazing beautiful... And she was very polite. Those were reasons he was almost afraid to take her home. They would not be the only ones living there and he wasn't sure how the other males would react to her... It would either me rude, or too polite for damien's taste.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:47 am
Nodding gently Faith took his hand and stepped in synch with him as they walked. She stayed quiet,still a little groggy from sleep. She brushed her hand against her blouse and pants to make she sure she hadn't gotten anything on it..just a distraction.

"How did you sleep?" she asked gently. She was just being polite..but if she was stuck with this man she wanted to know more about him.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:08 am
He shrugged his shoulders at her question. "I slept fine... I never realised how comfortable it was to have someone curled up against me all night" he said, partially teasing her, though what he had said was true. He wanted to see if she would blush, even a little bit.

"And yourself?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 am
Faith did blush a little.She couldn't help it.She chuckled lightly. "I slept dreamless as always..though its not everynight someone nuzzles my neck" she teased back. She smiled softly.

As they walked through the halls she spotted the maid that had talked to her before. She smiled at her.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 pm
Damien liked that she teased him back with no hesitation. Maybe this marriage thing wouldn't be so bad after all! Eventually they arrived at the main hall where both kings were waiting to wish them fairwell. Damien stod in front of his father and shook his hand. "Have a safe trip my son... I hear that humans have been barricading roads to keep us from passing through towns" His father informed him.

"Well, if that is the case, then we will find another way around.." Damien replied. This received a strange look from his father. Damien had never been one to offer peaceful solutions before...  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff