Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 and TeHsChNoZbErRy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:40 am
"Why yes, I'd love a cootie shot!" he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:43 am
Mindy laughed like a child and reached for his hand, turning it over so she held his wrist with his palm up. She took her finger and started drawing little shapes on his palm. "Circle circle, dot dot, now you have a cootie shot. Circle circle, square square, you you have it everywhere. Circle circle, knife knife, now you'll have it all your life." She laughed quietly, reciting the rhyme she had done so many times before.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 am
((Last post, gotta go))
He chuckled, leaning in a bit closer and looking down at it. "In my day, you punched the dude in the shoulder, I guess girl's are softer."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:46 am
"I guess." She laughed. She realized she hadn't released his hand and let go. "I've always liked the rhyme, it's a little less violent." She shrugged.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 am
He smiled at her, "I wouldn't punch you," he replied, leaning in a bit closer. "So... do you know of any other varieties of cootie shots? I wanna be sure I'm protected."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:38 pm
"Well that's good." She laughed slightly. "Why do you want to be protected from a childhood disease so bad?" She asked, though she thought she might know the answer, she noticed he had been leaning slightly closer as they spoke. She had and she just now noticed that she was sitting practically on top of him.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 pm
"I d'know," he shrugged, "Better safe than sorry," he smiled, then realized how close they were.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 pm
"This is very true. You really don't want to catch those cooties. They bite like bed bugs." She smiled with an affirmative nod.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:04 pm
He replied, "Yep," he leaned away a bit, but leaned closer again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Mindy smiled and nodded. She leane closer still, leaning on Joel a little. She wasn't sure if she was going to far. She knew that they were friends and she really didn't want to push it.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Joel smiled, letting her lean on him. "So, I remember you having a cootie infection once."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:24 pm
"I did? Who did I get that from?" Mindy wondered. She didn't remember a cootie infection. She reallly didn't remember, though getting her first cootie shot.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:25 pm
He thought for a moment, "I think it was...me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm
[[Sorry, last post. I've got to get going. Curse those six hour shifts at work.]]

"Oh, right," Mindy thought about it more and recalled the incident where she had gotten her first cootie infection. "We were playing on the playground at school. It was valentines day and you held my hand. You tried giving me a box of candy hearts." Mindy laughed, recalling the memory little by little. "If my memory serves me right anyway." She shrugged, for all she knew she could be thinking wrong.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:39 pm
He chuckled, and he'd kissed her on the cheek. He mentally added.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff