Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

2009light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:34 pm
Silver watched as Cerlyne finally showed a human trait, although it was not one that she had expected from her own comment. Apparently, the young human didn't like who she served, or that his standards are similar to an animal's.

She saw Cerlyne motion for her and the dragon to follow her through the woods to go meet her master. Most likely, there is probably danger wherever she is about to go by the looks of it. For right now, she would put on a composure of ignorance while underneath she is alert and cautious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 pm
"Cerlyne you look as if you have vengeance in your eye let it take over your soul you will find it quite useful" Ba'ul said flying off to the castle.  

Fireblood90

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 pm
Cerlyne had to resist the urge to show Ba'ul what was really taking over her soul and pressed on. "These forests belong to the Dark Elven Emperor," she said, indicating the dark, mysterious trees around her. They loomed over them as if they had eyes of their own, as if they were watching them pass by. They seemed alive, like they were moving with them, and yet the passed, and looking behind it seemed as if they never moved. Cerlyne walked deeper into the forest, the others following close behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:06 pm
"You reject our lord don't worry the lord despised my guts when I first came he would beat me if I didn't follow his commands now I've worked up the ranks he accepts me better but despite all he did to me well nevermind I'll tell you later" Ba'ul said then pointing to the castle as it showed up "Here we are make yourself at home right Cer?"  

Fireblood90

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:22 pm
Cerlyne didn't take her eyes off the castle as it appeared above the trees. The giant stone fortess was extremely well built, and seemed to glow with magic. You could feel a pulse within the ground, and it grew louder and stronger with every step. Cerlyne hated this place. It was beautiful. It was full of magic, and extrodinary. And she hated it. It where she became who she was.

"What the worst thing is about what he did is that I never had rank up. I've always been in this position. And trust me. You do not want to be in my position. But you are not one of us, you wouldn't understand," she shook her head, quiet voice full of hatred.

"Here we are, make yourself at home, right Cer?" Ba'ul said. Cerlyne turned to him. "Do not call me Cer." Her ice blue eyes bore into him, emotionless. "But yes. Here we are," she said, looking away from Ba'ul and climbing the stone steps that led to the gardens around the gate. The gardens were full of colors, bright blue, green, dark blue, red, purple, pink, yellow, red, orange. There was no color that wasn't within the huge gardens that surrounded the entire fortress. Ahead loomed the great, blue-black metal gate, carved in many strange designs that only a Dark Elven Scholor could read. Cerlyne turned toward the others. "These are the gardens, as you can probably tell. Every plant in existence is planted somewhere around this fortress, native or no. The rarest ones are guarded or set behind barriers, but they are somewhere in the gardens nevertheless. You may look for a few minutes as I speak with the guards." She turned on her heel and strode to the guards that stood by the blue-black gate that sat in between the dark stone walls that surrounded the huge fortress.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm
I am not the only powerful being. I acknknownedge that, but i will jkeep testing my blade until I find one stronger then I," Draco said as a reply, following the others. "Until that day I will keep fighting. When I do meet, I will die in the glory of battle and blood." He followed in silence, left ewith his own thoughts and the jabber of others. He listened of course, but he did n't see revalence. His blade was his reason. and that was all.  

Vlad 3 Tepes

2009light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:04 pm
Silver turned to the dragon, and half-speaking to him, and half-speaking to herself, she said, "It's a shame for those who live by the blade; they are missing so much in life."

As a wood elf, she enjoyed her walk through the forest, and a part of her understood the trees that seem so mysterious. So her lord is the Dark Elven Emperor? Being that he is pratically the enemy of the other races, including my own, perhaps this young girl was forced to join his ranks.

Soon they came to the castle, and Silver did feel rather at home there. The magic under her feet, the elven beauty of the castle was elegant, and she could feel her guard letting up. When she saw the garden, she knew that all she really wanted to do was lounge there, and be at peace with the plants and trees. Every plant in existance? Would I just love to spend a few days just inside those gates.....

She shook her head. What was she doing? While her outer composture was as she wanted it to be, her inner self was also delighted by what she saw, but she had to remember where she truely was and although she was an elf, she was still in danger. Silver dulled her astonished eyes so as to help control her senses.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:02 pm
"A swordsman must realize not to get involved with others," Draco explained his own point of view. "We who live by the blade...the one rule swordsman break all to often is to get close to another. It becomes a liability. The path of a wanderer usually ends in such a state. One must let go of all attachments in this world. It is one thing to fight to protect someone, another to fight for someone."  

Vlad 3 Tepes

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Cerlyne turned toward Draco, anger flashing in her eyes. She said one work to the guard in a graceful, unknown language, and he left in a jog. Cerlyne walked back to the others. "He's telling them to open the gates for us," she said, not taking her eyes off Draco.

"So. Those who fight for someone are not true swordsmen then? They are not true fighters? Or do you say they are weak. Forgive me, but what you say is vague." She looked intently at Draco, as if challenging him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:14 pm
"Shut-up just shut-the hell up that's the exact reason I left my own kind that kind of talk I should kill you right here right know you have no idea how hard it is to carry a burden this big the burden of all your own kind hating you just for thinking diffrently how I wish you could feel the same way you damned dragon I despise your kind now and any other kind there all the same no matter what the dark elves they bother to do something hell with it all the races this race this race is where I can live your just a idiot you hear that you will never learn how to be successful when you're dieing I'll be there to kill you finish you off make sure you die get out of my sight just get out of my ******** way idiot." Ba'ul said returning to human form throwing his katana right next to Draco's head but it hit a piece of wood "Go to hell" Ba'ul whispered softly to himself  

Fireblood90

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm
"Well..uh...I'm not so ok with all these talk about flowers then swordsmen and then hatred.I'm probably gonna get back to my shift."
Kaine disappeared immediately after he said this.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Draco didn't flinch. He looked straight into the eyes of Ba'ul. "You are weak," He said simply remaining unaffected.. "To have anger and use it is one rule. It is weakness to let anger control your actions." He pulled the katana out and tossed it to the ground in front of the man. "And My kind? Well if you hate swordsman, you shouldn't be one. Perhaps a mercahnt instead?"

He turned to Cerlyne, returning the stare calmly. "You have a certain touch to you...It is...defferent. You do not fight for the lord of the dark elves. You fight because you must to survive. There is truly no reason for you to be here among their hordes. You are a drone, under control of your own self-significance. Not even worth my time."

Vlad 3 Tepes

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:32 pm
"I'lxr we have to of the saivors your orders?" Ba'ul asked when he got into the throne room?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:54 pm
((Fireblood, sorry, but could you be a TINY bit more literate and specific? A little more detail in your posts would be nice. Not to be controlling or anything. They haven't even opened the gates yet.))

Cerlyne glared at Ba'ul with a look that said 'Just shut up'. "Ba'ul, may I remind you that the day you kill Draco here will never come." She half-turned to Draco. "Please don't anger him. And that's not for your own safety, that's for the rest of us beings here that may not be as powerful as you." She tilted her head slightly as he spoke to her.

"And why do you make such assumptions? Does it change anything if I do not fight for him? Does it change anything that I'm being used," she spat out the last word, glaring toward the castle. "No it doesn't. The Dark Elves will win because of me. My intentions matter not, only my actions do. If you will please follow me," she said, emotions yet again disappearing as she guestured to the opening gate. Cerlyne strode through into a large stone city, the palace far ahead. There were many levels, and the streets leading up to the castle were only steps. About a mile away stood the doorway to the palace, very similar to the gate to the city in color and design. Cerlyne, as she walked, indicated the buildings.

"These are built on different levels for not only appearance purposes. When, or if we are invaded, archers stand on the tops of the buildings, and when one level is taken, it is easy to pick them off while on higher ground, and then retake the level." They were almost halfway. "Is there anything you see you'd like me to explain?" She said as if she didn't care a bit about anything she said.

Avioke

Vlad 3 Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:09 pm
Draco sighed at the girl in front of him. True she had a strong heart, but she couldn't realize what she was saying. "In some ways I pity you. But not enough to care," Draco replied. "You are so consumed in your self-significance you would watch your own people die. You are nothing to them, aside from a tool. And if that is what you wish to be, then so be it. Someday you will see your error, when everything comes crashing around you. Just because you fight to be the savior of a nation, does not mean you are one." He listend to her speak and shook his head, indicating no questions. He thought a moment and then asked, "What do you have, if you were to face The Savior of the Dragonbreed? Who could fly higher then your arrows and bolts?"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff