Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Boy Next Door (found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:39 pm
"Wanna bet?" she asked, smiling. "I'd say five at least."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:59 pm
"Hmm, fifteen bucks says that I get ten boyfriends after me" He replied, holding back a laugh. He knew what happened when he went to a new Highschool, so Sera had no chance. He walked around to the drivers side and got in, putting the key in and turning the car on. "You'll have to direct me" He told her.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:02 pm
"Okay, fifteen bucks," she grinned, "Under ten, I win." She sat up and began to show him the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:13 pm
He smiled the entire drive to the school, folloing her directions perfectly. At last he pulled into the parking lot. Already there were a few stares, nothing much, yet. Nobody really cared about the care, just him, well, the person he looked like anyways. He parked, and turned off the car before opening his door. As he got out he heard some feminine gasps and a few guys asking who he was.

Rob shook his head slightly, this was going to be fun, for like, the first time ever. He walked around to the passenger door and opened it up for Sera. "Ma'am" He said with a wink. A group of girls were leaning against a car just two parking spaces over, staring, jaws practically on the ground.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:16 pm
Sera brushed some hair behind her ear, getting out. She looked around briefly, smiling softly at him. "well look at that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:57 pm
He offered his arm to her, like a gentleman, to lead her to the school entrance. Rob knew he would need her help to find things.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:26 pm
She took his arm, smiling.
((wb))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:03 pm
"So, the secratary's office is where?" he asked, looking around, already small groups of girls staring, some even pointing.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:08 pm
"Down this hall," she nodded, walking in the front doors and leading him towards the office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm
He followed. Once at the office he signed in a new student, was given his class list, map and schedule. After that he was sent on his way. "Ok, History is my first class... Where might that be?" He asked.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:13 pm
"Who do you have it with?" she looked over his schedule, "Hey! You have a class with me!" she laughed a bit, "Biology."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 pm
"A class? Just one?" He asked, surprised and not super happy about it. he wanted to have his classes with her, not a room full of Twilight fan freaks..  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 pm
"Yeah," she looked at him, "But your other classes are near mine."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Rob sighed. "Alright... Where's history? I don't wanna be late on the first day at a new school" He said, looking around for any signs that might tell him where things were.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm
She smiled, gently grabbing his sleeve and leading him towards the room. "Room 1301, I think."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff