Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Capture Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:44 pm
His hand was gone suddenly, she blinked for a moment and looked down at him. he was hunched slightly, a** on the cement sidewalk. Cursing as he was cupping his chin. What just..?

Looking over she saw Kai, clenching her fist her eyes that were usually a soft ocean blue were now like hard cold sapphires. This wasn't the Kai she knew, she could practically taste the anger rolling off of the young woman. "Kai..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:48 pm
Kai tried to calm down, but wanted to continue beating the young man. She hadn't even heard Dene say anything, just focusing on not continuing to tear up the young man.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:52 pm
"Its okay Kai!" wrapping her arms around Kai's waist she hugged her from behind, pressing her face against the top of her head. "Please...stop. You hurt your hand.." Using her right arm, she showed Kai the fist that was stil clenched and slightly bloodied. "That jerk isn't worth anything to me, but you do. Please don't hurt yourself on my behalf."

Pressing a kiss against the back of her neck, she pulled Kai by her undamaged hand, away from the scene and away from the b*****d.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm
Kai managed to calm down enough to notice Dene talking to her. Her head spun a bit, and she held onto the girl's hand as she was drawn away from the scene.
"I'm sorry," she whispered, regretting going into such a state in front of the girl she loved.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 pm
"Its okay, I should be the one to apologize...I should have handled that situation much better then how it ended. I'm sorry Kai." leaning down she pressed a light kiss against Kai's lips softly. "But thank you, for what you did."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:55 pm
"I-I don't like the way he's handling you-" she began, "I just had to..." she looked down, "B-but... I don't want to hurt anyone..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:06 pm
Grasping the injured hand, she brought it up to lightly kiss along the bruised knuckles. "Like I told you, I'm glad that you were here and helped me when I couldn't do a thing about him."

Tugging on her wrist gently, she wrapped her arms around Kai's waist and moves to press a light kiss on her neck. "I know, sometimes we do things we don't like for those we love or hold dear to us. I'm sure I would have done the same thing if I saw someone hurt you Kai."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 pm
Kai hugged back, smiling softly. "Thank you," she murmured, closing her eyes. She held onto Dene, just liking standing there. She swayed a bit, then pulled away as she remembered something. "You really don't know how to swim?" she asked, surprised.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:36 pm
Looking sheepish, she looked to the side. "I kind of wish that you didn't find out about that...I sort of almost drowned when I was little but somehow survived. But still, the thought just terrifies me, like its going to happen to me again. I guess that's why I freeze up a bit when I can't touch the floor of the deep end of a pool,lake or the sea."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 pm
Kai sighed a bit, but smiled. "I could teach you how, its not that hard! Human bodies float naturally in water, right?" she started, although she didn't really mind if the girl could swim or not.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm
"But I don't you could keep me afloat as a girl huh?" she teased her playfully. "But I'm willing to give it a shot if your going to be the one to help me swim. I can't really trust anyone else but you. So please take care of me."

Smiling she held her hand and walked over towards the beach but stope. "Maybe I should go buy a swimsuit huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 pm
"Swimsuit?" Kai looked at Dene like this was a foreign thing. "Why would you need one of those?" she asked. "They don't really do anything..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 pm
"I guess not. I'm probably going to get my clothes wet anyway...unless..your telling me we're going practice we me naked??" Her eyes widen a bit at this.

"I'm not that comfortable with my body nor am I a comfortable nudist in public."

Fidgeting for a moment, she turned to look over at the beach. Were they going to practice now? Or were they going to wait until later where not alot of people would see. For her, it would be interesting to see Kai turn into a mermaid again. Like before, it seemed almost unreal that she is a mermaid. Its like she had to be continuously convinced that-that is what Kai is, even though she's been in her female form more often then her male. Its probably because its been so hot out recently.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:47 am
Kai pulled Dene over to the beach, "We'll go to a secluded place," she told the girl, "I'll take you there!" she held Dene's hands, smiling at her in a very convincing way.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 am
Smiling, she lets Kai lead the way. "A secluded place huh? Your not going to try and seduce me and have your wicked way with me ehh?" she teased the young woman playfully. "Hey, I was going to ask you this. But are you sure your family won't mind that you've been away from home for so long?"

Unknown to either of them, someone was watching them, and slowly started to follow them in secret. It smelled like trouble.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff