Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:23 pm
As Nataku's blast erupts, Randy rolls clear of the blast. "Man, that was way too close." He thought as he got to his feet and charged at his foe. "Your destructive ways end here!" He shouted as he swung his blade at Nataku, hoping to make some kind of contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:37 pm
The blast shook everything around the park. It shook Beyond a little off his mark. "Watch it Nataku! We're trying to kill them, not each other!"
He picked himself up and tried again, rushing to sweep around behind for a sneak attack.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 pm
"Is that right?" He swiftly dodged the attack. Then he heard Beyond's words of complaint. "Too bad isn't it?" he shouted back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:47 pm
Randy kept swinging his Astro Defender in what seemed like a futile attempt to damage Nataku. Little did he know that Beyond was creeping up behind him. "Hold still!" He demanded as his blade cut the air.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 pm
"Gotcha. Hey, what you just said Nataku made no sense. You're crazier than they claim I am!" he held the struggling man up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 pm
The blast caused Murdoc to stumble backward, forcing him to kneel to the ground to insure he didn't fall over.

"Damn! Magic?! I'm not up to date with my studies and Xeros or Rune are nowhere near here!" he worried, and just realizing he just lost sight of his opponent. "Argh...I'm so out of practice, I can't believe I lost him!"

He decided he would lecture himself later for his lazy habits. He had no need to activate his scanner, for he spotted his opponent attacking his ally from behind.

"Ignore me will you? That does it, now I'm mad!" he roared as he charged at him, enraged that someone pulled such a move on him in the midst of combat. He drug his blade along the ground, splitting it as he enclosed on his foe.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 pm
"You may have the strength, abilities, and vitality of a Dracos, but you're still just a human. I hate humans, why shouldn't I kill you Beyond?" Nataku asked. He changed forms, then tried to use his tail blade and stab them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 pm
Randy struggled as Nataku took his dragon form. "He's a dragon too? No wonder Medadrax sent them to destroy me." He thought as Nataku aimed his tail blade at him. "I don't think so!" He exclaimed as he managed to break free and roll out of the way, leaving Beyond right in the path of Nataku's deadly weapon.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 pm
Murdoc, though glad to see his ally out of harms way for the time being, still had a bone to pick with this man. It surprised him to see the two opponents fighting each other now, which caused him to come to a halt just a few yards away from Randy.

'Ok, this works out better then. I'll go with my first option...and take out two birds with one blast!' he thought to himself, with a pleased look in his eyes. He retracted his metal arms and called out, "Friend, move back!"

"By the will of the rulers of flame and thunder, grant me your fury to oppose those before me!" he chanted, creating a flume of fire in his right hand and a stream of lighting in his left. "Magma Vortex!!"

At his command, a mass stream of fire roared towards the enemy, infused with bolts of lightning leading the inferno.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm
Beyond didn't have to think much to be able to dodge, and rage took over him! "YOU!! You would partner with me and... and... try to KILL ME!!!!! You know, he never did fix your lifespan, and I see it ticking down closer to zero every second. DIE!!!!!" He yelled, throwing a huge ball of flame at him.
Just as his flame reached Nataku, Murdoc's blast hit him. Beyond had only felt such agony once. He passed out, but did not die.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm
Randy looked over to see his new ally ready to do some serious damage. "Right." He responded as he got clear of Murdoc's devestating attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:37 pm
Nataku managed to dodge, but did take in some bad damage. He was weakened and ready to be picked off.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 pm
"Murdoc, what were you thinking? Now look what you have done!" Ameryte scolded his friend, whom now was on his knees, breathing heavily. "You aren't just out of practice...you're limiter is still strained and you let your rage take over!"

Murdoc heard his words, knowing he was dead right. For someone who has done so much for the world, he felt like he was back in his days of training. Weak and out of control.

All he could do right now was survey what he had accomplished out of this rash act, hoping he would not fall prey to a counter attack. Least he wasn’t on his own.

Not one to rely on this man so readily, he thought he might have to tag out with his partner...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:46 pm
Randy looked over to see Murdoc down, his energy drained by the shot. "I'll take it from here, you get your energy back up. Besides, I have the perfect weapon to finish these two off." He said as a giant laser blaster appeared in his hands. Astro Laser, lock on and fire!!!!" Randy shouted as he pulled the trigger and released a massive blast of energy at Beyond and the severely weakend Nataku.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas