Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The bad guys can sometimes be the best good guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:21 pm
"I knew it." Before she could say something, he was already out of the building. There were some shots heard and then everything was quiet. He came back in, placing Cerberus on the table. "They're gone. I hit them in a specific spot and made them forget everything they did today. Were safe for the next week or so."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm
She blushed a bit, "Well, that made my heart skip a few beats..." she looked at him, "Now, care to explain why my transplant is sending the government after me to kill me?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:27 pm
"Your parents," he began, taking a seat beside her bed. "Didn't abandon you. Quite the opposite. They knew their time was short. Like me, they were assassins working for the government. They turned their backs, making them marked for death. Before their downfall, they stole a particular serum from the very core of science in this country. A serum that grants extremely fast recovery, superior strength, speed, and knowledge. That serum is in your system." He took the sheets off and raised her injured leg. "Healed just as I suspected." There was no sign of an injury, no pain any longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:33 pm
She blushed deeply, "That...was why. I could always do things quicker. I stole things so easily, and I could make that disruptor..." she held her head, "This is so messed up...and I hated my parents all these years because I thought they abandoned me."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:36 pm
"I'm sure," he said, setting her foot down and covering her with sheets again. "That their happy. Happy that you lived." He looked at his hand. Serum Code Name: Magnum, the same liquid in his veins.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 pm
She nodded, "Now I feel horrible," she sighed and looked at him, "Well...thank you for helping me Luke. I guess life is going to be even harder now...you were hard enough."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:46 pm
His face cracked into a smile. "I'll take that as a compliment. But you know, it won't be so hard because." He stood up and took Cerberus, raising his hand. He winked at her. "You've got me as a partner."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:49 pm
She chuckled a bit, "Well, some partner, you don't even know my name," she laughed out loud this time looking at him  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:54 pm
He dropped his head. "Got me there. Well..." He walked back to her, looking into her eyes. "May I have the pleasure to know your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:56 pm
She smiled at him still laughing a bit, "It's Ashlyn, Ashlyn Darrow," she looked up into his eyes and blushed a bit  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:05 pm
"Ashlyn Darrow. Your name is almost as beautiful as your face." His face went blank. "That was supposed to be in a thought bubble. I should stop saying whatever's on my mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 pm
Ashlyn chuckled a bit, "Don't worry about it. You're one of the very few men that do," she went over to the edge of the bed and stood up, "Well...at least this explains a lot. I was even shot once, a through and through, and I was better the next day."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:58 am
He smiled but his face broke into pain. He bent down, searching his pockets frantically. He found what he was looking for, a small bottle filled with pills. He tore the lid off and took in a handful of it. His body shuddered and was calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 am
She went over to him and placed her hand on his back looking at him, "Are you okay Luke?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:27 pm
He stood up and faced her. "Y-yeah. Its just a disease I've had since I was little." Blood ran down the side of his mouth. He hastily wiped it off. "As long as I have these pills, I'll be okay." Though he said that, he himself was worried. These were side effects of the impure Magnum Serum in his system. The pills were supplied by the government. Now that he broke off from them, it won't be long before the symptoms get worse.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff