Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Yuri parner? Can I have one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 pm
"This way." Seraphina walked down one of the halls, counting classrooms. "OK, here it is." Quietly, she opened the door. Of course, all the students looked up instantly as she entered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 am
Lucy ran after Sera untill they finally made it to her class and shouted while panting "We... Made it..." she caught her breath and saw how everyone were staring, she ignored everyone and waved "Hey! Ms. Power! It's Lucy from next door! Can I come in class?" Everyone started talking and whispering about the strange person Seraphina braught to class.  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Seraphina gave everyone a 'please God help me' except for a few people in the back who she have a 'I don't really know her, she just followed me home one day' look. In any case, it was a universal or, class-wide signal for 'please help me I would help you'.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:13 pm
Ms. Power caught Seraphinas look towards everyone but she knew Lucy couldn't stand doing nothing Um... class, for whatever reason welcome my neighbor, Lucy, looks like for some reason she wants to be in class so I guess she can sit over... There Ms. Power pointed at a seat right next to Seras "Ok, then we should just get inside already!" As she walked in some peopel were staring, especially boys, she sat where she was told and just waited  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 pm
Help me... Seraphina sat down at her assigned seat which was, conviniently, right next to Lucy. Ms. Power, help me...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:09 am
Ms. Power, still a bit confused, continued the lesson despite having her over-energetic neighbor in class. When the bell rang everyone came to Lucy and Sera's place asking them random questions. Lucy whispered to Sera "Hey, wanna make a run for it? I forgot how nosy high-schoolers are!"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:42 pm
They wouldn't have anything to be nosy about if you didn't follow me! But Seraphina didn't say this, because of how callus and a*****e-y that would sound. "OK then. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:21 am
Lucy nodded, picked up Seraphina on her back and then made a full speed dash to makea run for it with Sera still on her back "Don't worry, as long as I'm here nobody is ever going to hurt you"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 pm
Seraphina, aware of the fact that her mini-skirt was showing off her panties, did her best not to wail at how this 'escape plan' was turning out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 pm
Eventually after running for half of the recess Lucy managed to sneak herself and Sera out of the high-schoolers eyes, and she hid themselves inside the gym "Ah...that was... worse than gym class... you must think I'm just a bother, don't you?"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 am
((Recess?))

"How long has it been since you've been at a P.E. lesson, anyway? A year? Two?" Seraphina got down off of Lucy's back.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 am
"Now that you mention it, it has been around year or so since gym class, but I used to be so good at it..." she looked at Lucy for a moment "Hey... why do you still agree to do all this? I know I'm pushy because I like you, but you canalwayssay 'no' to me..."
((recess=break time, i learned american english))  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 pm
((Eh, recess is usually a term used in earlier school terms. You just call it break time from middle school up. Also, you called her Lucy again. -_-))

Sera nodded as Lucy asked her. "Um...I don't want you to think I don't like you. You're a good person, even if you are pretty pushy." Oh God, that came out wrong. She didn't want Lucy to go think she had a crush on her, but the way she had said it made it sound like she was fessing up to her feelings.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 pm
((ah, im completely out of focus!!))
Lucy was touched by Sera's words, she smiled and once again out of the blue kissed her "So does that mean you actually like me? I'm so happy..." she leaned her ead on Seras shoulder and hugged her.  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Seraphina sagged a bit under Lucy's weight. How did it end up like this? She just showed up in my life yesterday, and already she likes me a lot. This is going to be hard.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff