Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lovely Poison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 pm
He looked at her and wondered for a moment. Of course she was a demon only feeding on him a little so she didn't have to go back to a cage in hell, for who knew how long. But...was it possible that she had feeling for him?

He let her continued to play with his hair as he watched her, wondering if she was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Tilting her head slightly she watched him. He didn't answer to what she said, nor did he react in a way that expected. But she could see the wheels turning in his head, he was thinking about something. With the way he was staring straight at her, she could pretty much figure that it had something to do with her.

Trying to get such attention off of her, she tries to change the subject of his thoughts. " So what would you like to do after this Master?" she called him master oncemore because it was just the two of them and no one else were around at the moment.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 pm
He sighed as he realized she was trying to get him off subject. She would have to answer his question sooner or later. But for now he could just keep it to himself.

"I'm not sure Alex, we still haven't done all your shopping."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:02 pm
"We haven't? Whats left?" she raised up her hand and started counting off the things that he bought for her so far. Undergarments.

"I think I might know what we need to get, but its only a guess Master." she added while letting go of his soft hair and instead clasping his hand. She looked over at the table near them and saw a couple with their hands interlaced with one another. She copied the move, curious as to why it was important to humans as she looked down at the intertwined hand of her's and his.

Was something special supposed to happen for the human? She saw the man kiss the girl's hand, the one he was holding. Maybe that's why it wasn't working. Raising his hand, still interlaced with hers, she placed a soft open mouth kiss on his hand.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm
He stared at Alex as she kissed his hand after interlacing their fingers. He looked behind him to see a couple doing the same thing. Alex is copying them...why?

He then remembered this morning where she was acting curious about dating. He smiled at her as he kissed her hand, "Alex, why are you so curious about dating?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 pm
"I've noticed that as the years go by, humans start to stop going through the whole dating deal and just have sex with each other. I want to see what its all about before it completely disappears." she spoke softly, but her other reasoning was. She always wanted to try dating with a kind master. Actually, not just any master but Damien.

The warmth of his lips along her hand made heat rise to her cheeks. That was a first for her, and it was a completely innocent gesture and nothing sexual about it either!  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 am
He looked at her face and almost missed seeing the color rise to her face. He smiled at her as he spoke, "I guess the reason its dying out is because people don't want to show how much they care about a person."

He saw the expression on her face and sighed, realizing he had some explining to do. "You could saw that when people date, they're choosing to show how much they love that person. Love is more than a feeling. It's knowing that one person cares deeply enough with you."

He laughed a little, finding it funny that he was trying to explain dating when in true he only had one date in his life. And it ended badly. It ended up with the girl "going to the bathroom" and ditching him twenty minutes into the date.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 am
She saw the slight grimace in his expression when he spoke about dating.

"I take it that dating can turn out to be pretty bad sometimes huh?" she was silently asking about why he was cringing like that. "But I guess I can understand, but when you date or don't date it always leads to having sex, or do you guys call it love making?"

The waitress came in at that moment and placed the plate of food down infront of him. "Whats the difference between sex and making love?"  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:42 am
His face redden a little as she spoke, "How about we do talk about that sometime else? This really isn't something I can explain easily." He cut up a small chuck of his steak and held it in front of her mouth, "Come on, it's good."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:46 am
She eyes the piece of steak for a moment before parting her lips for him, she wasn't sure what she should expect. But it was funny that he wasn't going to answer her question. Weren't humans supposed to be rather outspoken or something and not afraid to talk about anything? Guess she got that one wrong alright.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 pm
He put the fork in her mouth and watched her close her mouth and chew the steak as he cut off another peice for himself. He grabbed a bottle of steak sauce and pour a little on his plate before eating a second bite and looking at her, "Do you like it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Chewing on it slowly, she enjoyed the flavor bursting in her mouth as she watched him as she ate. It was pretty food, unlike anything she ever tasted in Hell. "Yes..I do. But whats that stuff you just put on it?" she was talking about the steak sauce he just placed. "Do humans usually put that on everything they eat?"  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:12 pm
He cut off another bite for her and put a little steak sauce on it before he let her have it, "No. It's just some people like it and some don't. It's usually used on steak."

He sighed as he finished most of his plate and leaned back. He yawned slightly before he looked back at her, "Ready to get the rest of your shopping done?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 am
"What else do we need to do?" she asked as she took another bite, another delicious bite, especially with that sauce on that piece of meat he fed to her. She was truly going to enjoy eating human food during her time here in the human realm. "I thought we got everything Master Damien." she whispered softly so no one else could hear as she tucked back a stray lock of her back to the back of her ear.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:39 am
He smiled a little as he kissed her hand again, wondering if she would blush like the first time he did it, "I think we did all of our shopping but I thought we were missing something...." He lowered his voice a little, not wanting to say this out loud, "Your undergarments...."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff