Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Our Tricky Little World [Now Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:46 am
"He's Tys, a demon musician passing through. Harmless. He kind of saved my hide when I mouthed off to a couple of high-ranked werewolves." Jade gave Sara a smile and ran a hand through her short hair, the look she received making the younger of the two women blush a little. Sara rolled her eyes and gave Tys a welcoming smile.
"I'm glad Jade has found a friend. Now, if you two will excuse me, I have some matters to attend to as of now." With that, she swept out of the diner as gracefully as she had swept in and left the two alone. Jade gave Tys a shrug, unsure of Sara herself, then beckoned a waitress to their table.
"Ham and eggs with a coffee for me, please. Tys?" Both she and the waitress looked to Tys at the same time, Jade smirking some at the slightly drooling look he had at the thought of steak.
-------------------------------------
Outside, Sara had gone straight to the newcomer, quickly pulling him from the diner to a small alley not far from it. She made sure they were far enough back that no one could see them and held Kalip out at arms' length, surprised he was around again.
"Kalip... Where have you been? I've missed you so much." She pulled the man close and hugged him fiercely, obviously happy to see him again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:29 am
Surprised was slapped across Kalip's face. Tentatively he hugged the angel back before pulling away. "Who are you? Is that my name?" Kalip asked inquisitively.

(Sorry so short I have to go to the doctors then school)  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:01 pm
"I'm Sara, Kalip. You don't remember me?" Sara let go of Kalip unwillingly and stared at him, hurt in her eyes at the thought that he didn't know her. But she was more worried over the fact he didn't seem to know his own name. She took a step back from him and looked him over, wary now of the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:01 pm
Tys snapped back to reality with a relative jerk. Huh? Oh, yeah. If you got any I want steak. Please. Very rare, if you can." He scratched the back of his head nervously.  

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:08 pm
"Sa..ra.." Kalip said slowly reciting the name to memory. "Ka..lip.." He did the same with his own name. As he said their names together a feeling over came Kalip. Why do I want to protect her? "Miss how do you know me?" Kalip looked at the blue haired woman admiring her beauty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 pm
"I've known you for a long time, Kalip. We're friends, or used to be..." Sara backed up until she was at the wall, wings spread out to either side of her, and stared at Kalip. She was telling a partial truth, of course, but it at least had some truth.
-------------------------------------------------------
The waitress left and Jade hid a snicker behind her mouth before smiling to Tys.
"Do you space out a lot, or is this a day you forgot to take your medicine."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:26 pm
Not missing the use to be part. "Sara... what do you mean use to be? What happened to us?" Kalip also noticed her defensive reactions. Not wanting to frighten the only person who knew him away, Kalip took a step back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:01 pm
"Well, we, um, became closer after a time and... How can you not remember me?" Sara tilted her head to one side and narrowed her eyes, her suspicion waning as Kalip took a step away from her.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 pm
Kalip tried to remember the angel, and what they were together. "I remember fighting...fighting demons." Clenching his head in pain as Kalip tried to recall his forgotten past. "I remember almost dying but then...you...I don't know!" Kalip bellowed. The temperature around them rose to a lethal degree, enough to make a mortals blood boil. Kalip hit his knees, still trying to remember. "Why can't I remember! Why is this happening to me!" Kalip was on the verge of tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:24 pm
Tys frowned. "So what if I'm not good at giving people orders. I'm used to taking orders. All you have to do is tell me to do something and I can get it done. I've been making targets go down for years." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes.  

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:36 am
"I was only poking fun at you for spacing out so easily. Chill, okay?" Jade raised her hands in surrender and gave Tys a tentative smile before looking out the window at the passing traffic.
-----------------------------------------
Sara swept forward at once and wrapped her arms around Kalip, holding him close to comfort him and cover the tempertaure spike with a gust of wind. She shushed him and slowly lowered them both until she was sitting on her knees with Kalip practically in her lap.
"It's all right. You've lost your rmemory is all. You'll gain it again."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 pm
Once Sara embraced Kalip, only then did the dam holding his tears finally break. Kalip wept as the angel held him. "How long though! At what price!" Returning the embrace Kalip wrapped his arms around Sara. "I don't even know who I am. Let alone what's my role in life." After a few minutes of crying, Kalip recovered himself dissipating his power over the temperature. When he stood he brought Sara with him, in his arms. Setting her down on the heated pavement, he asked: "So what am I to do now? My goal in life was to find you. I have accomplished that. What is left for me?"  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 pm
"Now, you can find yourself. I'm sorry to say I can't help you much, but I'll be here when you really need me. It's so good to see you again, though, Kalip. I missed you." Sara smiled her sweet smile and ran her fingers across Kalip's cheek. A bit of sadness broke through the smile but she quickly hid it.
"Until you do find yourself, though, you'll probably need a place to stay, huh? I can help you there, too. If you'd like."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm
Tys kept his eyes closed but let his arms relax. "Sorry. I overreacted. I'm not used to talking to people. Sure I can sing, but I've never really been able to open up to people... I'm doing it right now aren't I?"  

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:41 pm
"You're a musician. We talk through our songs, not conversations. I understand, though. A lot more than you probably know." Jade continued to stare at traffice until the waitress came back with their orders. The smell of food woke up the half-breed and she smiled wickedly at her plate when the waitress left, her mouth watering at the sight of a good meal.
"As long as you're okay with who are, I could care less how much you open up to people. Just don't take my fans or we'll have a problem."

Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff