Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
When Your Time Comes, How Would You Choose To Go... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:04 pm
ok ive got a few sad ones and a happy one(im NOT a happy person im depressed)

1)drug overdose or ,like an animal,uthinization
2)doing something for my country(i vant to be in ze air force)plane crash or being shot-down

3)being murdered

4)suicide,suffocation

5)(most boreing)natural causes  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:32 am
i want to die by saveing some 1 giveing my last life to them . but who am i to chose my faith it not my choice .  

pain of lust

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 am
Honestly, I just DO NOT want to die in my sleep sweatdrop nothing really sounds scarier than dieing in your sleep.... maybe being toruted some way or burned alive or suffocating (really painful way to die actually), but other than that... If Israel gets into major trouble during war, I'm going over to defend them. If that happens, I would be honored and very happy to put down my life for them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:52 am
i don't know how i want to die, but i know how i DON'T wanna die:
1: in a fire
2: drowing
3: being dropped/ falling from a high place
4: dying in agony from some diesease that takes months or years to kill me off (i.e. cancer)
5: some other way that is embarrassing or slow.

though, it would be REALLY ******** up if i were to die, after suffering for 10 years with cancer, to be set on fire, pushed off of the top of a bridge into some body of water below...naked.
*shirks*please don't hurt me. eek

Ayame_Rikimayu

ii-See-Stars-x

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:40 pm
First i'd go to new jersey.... my boyfriend moved there. i'd say goodbye to him and kiss him for the last time.... and my first. yeah i never kissed him then he moved. then i'd either like to die in my sleep, or take pills.... or maybe bleed to death. just slowly... falling... asleep. or another way is dying by saving someone very close... that's a good way  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:22 am
User Image

Cancer. Which is a distinct possibility.

User Image

Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 am
I'd want a really epic, highly unlikely death. Like spontaneous combustion at a gas station. That sounds good.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:08 pm
Me and one of my friends have a plan in case one of us is dying of cancer or something. Since I like food, she decided that she would put crushed up sleeping pills in my food so I would die peacefully and after eating a very good meal.  

MoonlightxCastsxShadows

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:34 am
- N y z z -
I'd want a really epic, highly unlikely death. Like spontaneous combustion at a gas station. That sounds good.
How many people do you plan to take down with you? xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 am
XWraith_LordX
- N y z z -

As many as I can, sir. biggrin

ChiRubian

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:14 pm
You know the last scene in Devil's Rejects...where they're driving the convertible into a hail of gunfire?....that's exactly how I want to die.
In a bad a** car, in a blaze of glory/infamy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:49 pm
- N y z z -
XWraith_LordX
- N y z z -

*psst!*
I'm a girl but I changed my avi just so I could wear this outfit and look good. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

I X I A M B 3 R S T 4 R

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:36 pm
I want to die in some means of water. I always feel relaxed around water, so I was always hoping that I'd die from either an unknown cause, disease, or murder either on or by water. I'd be happy then.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:57 am
XWraith_LordX
- N y z z -
XWraith_LordX
- N y z z -

*psst!*
I'm a girl but I changed my avi just so I could wear this outfit and look good. xd

Oops. Sorry.

ChiRubian

Todd186

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm
I want to die in an explosion or something really quick where I would only feel it for a moment.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff