Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The progress thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:18 pm
end of week two for miya12

-Weight lost: 9 lb

-curent weight: 9st 3 (129 lb)

-weight still to lose: 32 lb

-Feeling: Depressed. going though a seriously bad low at the moment, as in i hate myself and my existance. *stabs self*
it's good about the 9 lb but i can't help but think to myself that if i had been more strick with my detox and had the motervation to do more exersise i could have lost more. but now we'll never know *sigh*

-Any fitter? No, weaker, my strengh is being sapped away because of my mood and diet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:29 pm
I posted this in my journal yesterday, so I'll just post it here too.
BEGINNING OF WEEK THREE
Mood: Proud whee
Original Weight: 215 lbs
Progress: -7 lbs
Notes: I am feeling good about my progress so far! I have switched completely over to diet soda, and I plan to cut out soda altogether soon...but not ready for that yet. It's hard to fight an addiction, y'know.

~Skelly.Storyteller~

kq_ncaeay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:49 pm
Hey guys, this is my first time posting here, so let me fill you in:
I've been on a diet/excercise plan for about two months now [since feb 5] and I've seen pretty good results, having lost 17.5 lbs so far. The first month I lost a fantastic 12 lb, but in march i only lost 5.5... this month I'm hoping for about 7 lb.

End of Week 9 For KQ
Starting weight: 181
Current weight: 163.5

Weight Loss: 0 lb [this week] 17.5 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: about 35 lb [thats a 53 lb total loss]

Feeling: Exhausted. I think I've caught some sort of bug thats going around, I'm tired all the time and have frequent head aches. Thusly I slacked a bit on my excercise regiment this week, I'm surprised I didn't gain more.

Any Fitter?: I don't know, really. I don't feel any fitter. I only just started taking my measurements about a week ago, and I plan to check them around the end of May.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:54 pm
Beginning of week one for AngelSlave
Starting weight: 110
Current weight: 109

-Weight lost: one pound (damn it!)

-Feeling: My arms and legs hurt from climbing stairs and push ups.

-Any fitter? I can do a set of 10 push ups, stop for a second and do another ten (and keep this up for a while).  

AngelSlave

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:11 pm
end of week three for miya12

-Weight lost: gained 8 lb

-curent weight: 9st 11 (137 lb)

-weight still to lose: 40 lb

-Feeling: really terrible, i'm strugling with my eating dissorder and havent been able to stop myself from eating, eaven though i've been feeling so sick because of eating to much.

-Any fitter? No, havent been exercising  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:41 pm
End Of Week 10 For KQ
Current weight: 163.5

Weight Loss: 0 lb [this week] 17.5 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: about 35 lb

Feeling: Really great. I may not have lost any weight, but I've been bicycling alot (about 3 to 4 miles a day) and I feel really good afterward. Hopefully I'm losing inches rather than pounds right now.... Also! My mom and I are joining WeightWatchers on monday, so I'm excited about that too. xd  

kq_ncaeay

~Skelly.Storyteller~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:20 pm
BEGINNING OF WEEK FOUR
Mood: Okay neutral
Original Weight: 215 lbs
Progress: - 11 lbs
Notes: My current weight is 204! Yay. ^^ I am still losing weight, yay, so I will keep that up and try not to eat a lot of Easter candy. xd I really need to exercise more as well. New goal: Walk dog every day after school.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:29 am
Beginning of week two for AngelSlave
Current weight: 90

-Weight lost: 20

-Feeling: Ill. I havn't eaten in a week, and my body won't hold anything down! I'm sick!

-Any fitter? No. I feel weak. crying I wanna be better again!  

AngelSlave

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:02 pm
AngelSlave

-Feeling: Ill. I havn't eaten in a week, and my body won't hold anything down! I'm sick!

woo, i think you over did it just a bit, when you start to feel weak and sick from not eating you MUST eat something small, even if its only a slice of bread and a glass of smothie. losing weight so extremly quickly can cause you serious harm and the weight wont stay off for more than a week. i've been there, please trust me. get well soon *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:28 pm
Miya12
AngelSlave

woo, i think you over did it just a bit, when you start to feel weak and sick from not eating you MUST eat something small, even if its only a slice of bread and a glass of smothie. losing weight so extremly quickly can cause you serious harm and the weight wont stay off for more than a week. i've been there, please trust me. get well soon *hugs*
Nah, got sick at work (something going around. I'm waiting for it to stop.  

AngelSlave

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:38 am
AngelSlave
Miya12
AngelSlave

okay. i hope you feel well soon. are you going to stop losing weight now?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:06 pm
Miya12
AngelSlave
Miya12
AngelSlave

okay. i hope you feel well soon. are you going to stop losing weight now?
I'm gonna stop the diet and work out for now til I get better. When I get back to a normal weight, I'll start over.  

AngelSlave

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:35 pm
Weight lost: none.

-Feeling: Better than usual

Any fitter?: nope  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:32 am
End Of Week 11 For KQ
Current weight: 160.5

Weight Loss: -3 lb [this week] 20.5 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: about 32 lb

Feeling: Fantastic, now that I'm starting to loose weight steadily again. Did not end up joining WeightWatchers, because, well, no. -__- I didn't think you got enough out of it to be investing all that money. Also went on a 16 mile bike ride on Thursday. gonk Will never do that again.  

kq_ncaeay

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:21 am
end of week four for miya12

-Weight lost: 2 lb

-curent weight: 9st 9 (135 lb)

-weight still to lose: 38 lb
(21 till half way brake point)

-Feeling: not bad, planning to go on another detox next week, i want to lose at least 14 lb in three weeks so that i can feel more confident when i go out on a date thats been aranged.

-Any fitter? not really, i tried some push ups and sit ups the other day which made me really sore.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games