Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:23 pm
Yuriko stood there in the hallway watching the girl drag jake away......"man she must be in a hurry......" she said then started walking toward her dorm to get her ipod  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:50 pm
after retrieving her ipod out of her dorm she walked out of her room and continued down the hallway waiting for a guy to show up......she is sooo bored  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:43 pm
Yoshaki
"Gah!" He almost tripped and fell once again as he was basically dragged away.
*Rin and Jake reached the Dining hall* What do ya want to eat *Rin asked*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:21 pm
Kumiko reaches her room "Oi, took me forever to find this place again!" Walks into room and glances at clock. "Its only 7:30? Im about to pass out!" as she says that she falls asleep on her bed.  

TacoGirl133

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:06 pm
still walking around she walks up to the adminsitrations desk to see if karissa was there then she realized that she hadn't even arrived at the school yet so she started walking around again "there is nothing to do at this school........i wish there were more guys here......" she said with a sigh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:55 pm
Blackrose01111
Yoshaki
"Gah!" He almost tripped and fell once again as he was basically dragged away.
*Rin and Jake reached the Dining hall* What do ya want to eat *Rin asked*
"Mmm well how about some kind of fish I love seafood."  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:19 pm
yeah let's get fish or something *Rin says and walks over to a line*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:41 pm
He smiles making his way over and taking variously large amounts of seafood from kaminari to suchi from lobster to clams and he smiled with a large...and extremly hard to balance platter and sat smiling...then wondered if he really could eat it all, "Oh well can't let a thing drop me off hee hee."  

Ceveo

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:19 pm
is walking past the cafeteria and sees him sit down and starts laughing "he sure does like fish........" she said still laughing.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:20 pm
*Rin comes back with a plate full of sushi* God I love sushi don't you *Rin says as sits right on Jake's lap*  

Blackrose01111

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:19 pm
*Rin leans back and presses her back on Jake's chest more* you're comfy I like sitting here  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:28 pm
still standing there she saw the girl sit in his lap...."man she sure is progressive isn't she??"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:06 pm
you don't talk much do you? *Rin asks as she eats a piece of sushi and leans her head back to look at Jake's face*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:50 pm
thinks to herself "apparently not......" as she keeps walking waiting for something to do........  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:08 pm
Alot of his eyes were out of sight at the time but he was staring a bit and just eating slowly...then picking up speed...he was getting very stupidly out of his brain at the time. He wasn't sure he could last a bit longer before he freaked out...his concussion was wearing off, "I-I th-think I'll buh-be going now. I-I guh-guh-gotta make sure I get my f-first assignment in..." Suddenly he somehow slips out from under her without dropping her on the seat and grabs a bag full of fish and runs off, "See you later!!!!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff