Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:26 am
way to go ^^

makes me want to buy Wii and get WiiFit xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:42 am
Was it frustrating for you too to buy jeans? I pretty much almost broke down. I had gone with my mom and she's not a great person when I'm feeling down because she just seems to keep pushing me further and further down.

oh oh, try spanx!!! they are your friend~!  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Really? .__. That's how I used to be when I bought jeans, when I still went shopping with my mom. I would feel like that after every single time I went shopping...and sometimes I'd get a little teary-eyed in the dressing rooms. She's really skinny, and wants me to be the same... but she stays that way really unhealthily. My sister used to be a size 12 ish, but she lost weight the same way my mom did. They just stopped eating. Well... kind of for my sister xd She added some drugs in that she shouldn't have, but she got thin as a freaking rake >< I don't think she looked healthy at ALL... like, her cheekbones were sticking out o-o

My mom was freaking when she had to wear a size 10/12, but she's back down to like.. a 6, I believe, so... I do understand what it's like to feel pressure from your family. I'm going to visit her in PA on the 9th, and I was asking her if she could make sure she had some healthy food or lean cuisines in the house while I was home.. I mean, I'm only staying for like, 4 days I think? But she was really confused. I told her I lost 15 lbs and didn't want to mess it up, and she was like, "You did?..." in a mean/confused type of way. When I asked her about the food, she was like, "Caitlin, your lean cuisine can be a boneless skinless chicken breast and white rice, and that's all you eat" And it's just like..god..I'm trying to become HEALTHY... -_-" She was even more confused when I asked if she could get green peppers.

But since I've lost weight, it has gotten a bit easier for the shopping: I'm still obese and have to wear huge sizes because of my body shape, but I'm not the same size I was two months ago, and it's a good feeling. It's an inspiration to keep going, even though the family situation doesn't help out, for either of us, it seems.

But just imagine, after we meet our goals, we won't have to worry about being embarassed to go shopping... or almost break down, when we should be having a good time.

I was REALLY FREAKING PLASTERED last night. xd I hate drinking, my mom was a terrible alcoholic. I only drink on New Years (all those beer posters are the bf's xD.) I'm just wondering how many calories I consumed..gosh..I bet it was like, at least 600... gonk I played a game of beer pong, had like, 4 or 5 coors, some wine, some melon stuff, a shot of uv grape..and.. I think that's all I can remember o_O; I just found out that a single coors has 102 calories. WTF? THATS NOT LIGHT. xd Not light to me, at least. As I said, I'm not a drinker, so I don't know what beer usually has, but .. Oo;

Just those beers alone already bring me up to 4-500. Wow.

But I weighed in at 3.5lbs lighter than I did on Christmas, so I must be doing something right, still.

And I almost forgot pictures of the tragus! @_@ Jeeez! What am I doing? xD

User Image

Again, I really think she placed it too high :/ But I dunno. It wasn't what I imagined. xD I WANTED to be pierced with a stud, but she told me it would be easier to heal with a ring.. which I don't think so, but I couldn't exactly pierce myself... >_> And she put too big of a ring in, and I didn't even get to choose the color like everyone else. mad I'm guessing this is all because the shop was really busy, though. Every other time I've gone in there, it was pretty dead. xD Note, this is the most reputable piercing studio in my area. This experience wasn't my favorite, but I did love when they did my eyebrow.

What I ate today:

- Lunch: A strawberry banana smoothie (ice, skim milk, s. banana yogurt, a banana) and then another 1/2 banana.. mmm!

- Dinner: A bit of spaghetti with cheddar in it (out of parmesan) with cheesy garlic bread. When I eat spaghetti, it's not really spaghetti though.. o.o; I use a teensy bit of sauce, and then I use this butter spray stuff, and then the cheese.

- Snack.. kind of?: A bit of chicken alfredo with two slices of garlic toast, later a slice of pizza

Exercise: 510 cals on DDR, The Biggest Loser: Power Sculpt workout movie

WiiFit age: 18

Now, I know I shouldn't have eaten something so big and calorie-full so late at night, but I saw that I didn't really consume many calories for the day, so I figured it wouldn't hurt. I don't want to get REALLY low in consuming the calories... because I remember when I first started dieting, I ate only once per day, and I literally felt it every day. It wasn't a good feeling. I couldn't work out, I got dizzy all the time, and I got REALLY depressed. I don't want it to happen again.

...but I only ate that pizza slice because I was at a friend's house, and they offered me some. It looked really good. e_e

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:11 pm
exactly

on the tragus piercing. With the ring it is easier to heal, but it's a tad bit heavy for your ear and it will lower its self. So I think she was merely trying to compensate for that.  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 pm
What I ate yesterday:

- Dinner: Turkey loaf (it's good,) corn/mixed veggies, baked potato with sour cream

- Snack: 100 calorie Cheetos snack pack

- Later: I went out to eat after bowling. I got a chicken/cheese meal with onions and potatoes w/ another side of sour cream

But I have no idea how many calories was in the Country Kitchen meal... it's bugging the heck out of me, especially since I ate it late at night >< But dinner was only like, at most, 500 calories... so I'd still have room. I hope CK was, at MOST, 600, but I think I'm going to be disappointed. e_e

Exercise: Um... I didn't do anything gonk I went bowling? Does that count?

What I ate today:

- Nothing, as of yet

Exercise: None, as of yet  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:32 pm
http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

has a slot for bowling ^_^  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Hmmm... looks like I burned 133 calories. ....yayyy.

Oh well, I'm about to DDR. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:51 pm
do the ddr challenge~! peer pressure! lol heart xd  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:22 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: 6 foot turkey sub from subway with cucumber, tomato, green pepper, onion, lettuce - bag of baked lays

- Dinner: Raviolli lean cuisine with 2 slices of bread, hunk of chicken w/ cheese and onion (leftover)

- Dessert: Orange with cool-whip

- Snack: Rest of leftover sub, carrot sticks w/ ranch

Exercise: 300 cals on DDR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:50 am

And this is random, but I have a fcking cold sore. I never had one, except when I was REALLY little. Who ever freaking gave me this... stressed And I have to work today! I don't wanna waitress with a cold sore, it looks gross. ._. And it feels... really gross. I'm not happy. gonk

What I ate today:

- Lunch: Shrimp lean cuisine, 1 slice of bread

- Dinner: 2 fried chicken drumsticks with wedges (it's a monday thing..sorry!)

- Dessert: Orange w/ fat-free cool-whip

- Snack: Salad with light ranch, turkey, and cheddar; granola bar

Exercise: Waitressing from 4-7:30, 300 cals on DDR, 30 minutes of yoga/balance, The Biggest Loser: Power Sculpt workout movie

Uhhh... somehow, I gained weight. xD But I'm guessing it's from weighing myself at night; when I weigh myself and record my weight, it's usually around 2p.m. I weighed myself at about 9:30p.m., and it said I had gained like, 3.7 lbs or something. And I'm guessing a bit of it is water weight, too... I've been eating salt like crazy lately. I don't think I've gained... because it's like, impossible O_o;; At least from my understanding? Lower calorie intake (I eat about 1000-1200 per day, never more than 1600) = losing weight, right? Umm... just in case, I worked out more than usual today.

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm

So... does anyone know why I possibly gained weight? I really am guessing it's just because of the time/salt?

But either way, here's two recent body shots:

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: 100 calorie strawberry/banana yogurt

- Dinner: 1.75 cups of hamburger helper, 2 slices of bread (about 700 cals)

- Desert: None

- Snack: 3 Granola bars (330 cals); a turkey/cheddar/lettuce sandwich with carrot sticks (about 300 cals); 2 oranges w/ fat-free cool whip and cottage cheese (about 130 cals)

This probably seems really weird to have so many snacks, but it's because I stay up rather late at night. By the time I have decent sized meals in the daytime (lunch and dinner,) it's only about 6 o clock at night, usually. I generally stay up until about 4 a.m... and that's 10 hours. sweatdrop I've been trying to eat every 3 hours, but I don't know if I'm supposed to at night... ...guess I'll find out. xd

Exercise: 23 minutes of yoga, 414 calories on DDR

WiiFit age: 18

So I weighed myself today at my normal time, and it seems like I only gained about a pound. But I'm thinking that it's muscle now. I've been using weights quite a bit, and I can tell that my legs are stronger. My measurements haven't gone up, so I guess everything is fine... but still, I don't like gaining weight when I'm trying so hard to lose. neutral

I think, even though I always track calories in my head, I'm going to start recording them in here as well.

Today, I brought in a total of 1560 calories; whew! That's the most I've had in a WHILE. xD But..anyways.. after subtracting some calories burned (about 70 for yoga, 414 from DDR,) I've only kept a total of 1076 calories. I'm trying to bring in about 1000 per day without going above 1200.

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: Three-cheese chicken lean cuisine (300 cals) 2 slices of whole-grain white toast (150 cals)

- Snack: Medium slice of hand tossed cheese (220 cals), 3/4 large slice of thin-crust cheese (200)

- Dinner: Beef roast with carrots, potatoes, ketchup (about 400 maybe?)

- Snack: Slice of pizza with chicken and mushroom (~300 cals) and a salad with cheese (110 cals) and light ranch (80)

Exercise: Waitressing from 4-7:30 (I'd guess about 200 calories burned,) 628 cals on DDR, 17 minutes of balance/strength

So I tried on all the old jeans that I have (I'm a packrat) and only one pair didn't fit! I'm really pleased. ^_^ I'll try to use this as motivation to keep on going! But if I get another night like last night... xd I dunno!

So far, I've consumed: 1760
-628 =

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:25 am
What I ate today:

- Lunch: Three-cheese chicken lean cuisine (300 cals)

- Snack: 3 slices of garlic bread from pizza hut; oops! (450 calories)

- Dinner: Two porkchops (about 420 calories), au gratin potatoes (200 cals maybe?) and beans

- Snack: Tangerine with fat-free cool whip (30 cals)

Exercise: Waitressing from 4-9:30 (probably like, 600 calories burned if not more), 321 calories on DDR

So I guess waitressing is supposed to burn about 200 calories per hour. I definitely believe it. xD We weren't very busy today, but we still had quite a few people, and I have to do so much s**t for that job. vV; The closing checklist SUCKS. I think I burned over 600, but I don't know for sure... so I will just keep it at that.

In other news, tangerines are gross. I thought this was a clementine neutral

Brought in: 1400

Total kept: 479

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:18 pm
What I ate today:

- Lunch: Alfredo lean cuisine with 1 slice of bread (about 360 cals)

- Snack:

- Dinner: Went out to eat, pap was up from PA to pick me and the boyfriend up. We went to Ponderosa (buffet)... so I had a huge salad first off, and then I picked at the following: 2 meatballs, a bit of mashed potatoes with gravy and corn, a bit of rice, a piece of tilapia, 2 chicken wings, and like..crab leg things? xD But Ponderosa has no calorie information, surprise surprise...

- Snack:

Exercise:

So, I'm going to be gone until Thursday/Friday. I'm going to PA to visit family. Sooo... yea. I told them all I was on a diet, and I told them to have some healthy foods for me, so I think they are going to... xD Hopefully this doesn't put me off track! I'm not going to be able to exercise much though, so wish me well!

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff