Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 am
The vampire bit his lip, trying to think up a good lie. "My eye color changes depending on my mood, it's very rare in my family." He said making sure to keep his distance without looking like he was. "There's nothing wrong with you, they are wondering why you are walking with me." He said out loud making the stares go away. "My reputation proceeds me I see, but do not worry about what they think, in a while they will get used to it." Basil added in hope as Samantha waved at him from a far. He waved back, taking all his concentration on getting through the day without incident.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:23 am
Abbie's eyebrows raised, clearly not believing the "changing eye" thing. She sighed and shrugged a bit. "So what kind of reputation do you have?" She asked with a laugh. "They're looking at me with this worried look, like you'll eat me or something. Or as if they're getting their last look at me before I disappear." She rolled her eyes. "Anything I should know?" She asked, peering up at him with a cute smile.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:59 pm
The smiling Basil evaporated, replaced with a look of concern, "My reputation is that none of the girls here are good enough for me. There is one thing you should know about me, if I dissapear for a day or two do not worry I'll be back, it's for everyone's personal safety especially for those close to us." He said the last part with a swallow, he looked in Abbie's direction hoping to convey that he cared for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:25 am
Abbie chewed her lip softly. "I'm kind of emerging myself into a world of unknown aren't I?" She asked, almost afraid of the answer. The part about everyone's safety worried her slightly. She was slowly trying to piece things together in her head. She sighed and smiled. "I care about you too. And I don't care what I'm getting myself into... I have a feeling you are completely worth it." She stretched up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek gently before walking normally again. Quietly. Quietly pulling the pieces together.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:32 pm
Basil's look of concern evaporated for a oment while she kissed his cheek. "Yes, you are but as time goes on, you will find out more. But you have to be ready for me to be different as well, as I said before it be safer for you to be somewhere else when I'm in one of my blacker moods." He said tightening his grip around her waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Abbie smiled softly. "Whatever you say. I trust you." She nodded, leaning her head against him. "Just tell me when to stay away. I don't want to drive you nuts or something." She sighed. "And I hope... soon. You'll tell me." She smiled. She peered up at him. "So does this mean we're like a thing now. You're mine, and I yours?" She asked, her head cocked to the side. "I mean its okay if its not. I'm just kind of getting that vibe."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:27 am
The vampire supressed a grin, "Of course we are an item, I know it's hard to tell with my general gentlemanlyness, but yes you and I are together." He couldn't help but add in his head, "For now." Coughing as they walked down the hallway, Basil turned towards her, "I must introduce you to the rest of my family soon, they should like you." He said in a hopeful tone as the people in the hallway dissapeared in doorways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 pm
Abbie blushed brightly. "Its nice to hear... I've never dated anyone before." She admitted in a whispered tone. "It's kind of sad... but true." She frowned and looked around. "We should get to class." She decided with a giggle. "They should like me? Oh that makes me feel very reassured." She muttered, rolling her eyes a bit.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Basil held her in his eyes, "You shouldn't worry Abbie, it's not a sad thing not to have had a relationship until you are 17, some people wait until they are older. But enough of my pratting, we must go to Biology and have our minds invaded by organisms and cells!" He said with such enthusiasum that only a few people could detect his sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:37 am
Abbie laughed and rolled her eyes. "Don't be so sarcastic. I love biology." She grinned, gently leaning against him a bit. She looked up at him every so often and grinned until they arrived into the bio class and took their seats. The teacher was laid back so she didn't care too much. "It's not that I'm ashamed... I think it makes me unique and I like that." She whispered with a smile.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 am
The sophisticated boy nodded, "Being unique is never a bad thing." He responded to her in a whisper as the teacher started talking about starting a lab. Basil hoped that Abbie wasn't clumsy enough to cut herself on the glass since if she did he would have to force himself to run away in order to stop himself from attacking her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:21 am
As the teacher began explaing, Abbie could see Basil tensing. I wonder if he doesnt like blood. She thought, seeing as it was a blood lab. Pricking your finger and putting it on the slide to peer into your own composition. Abbie hated blood. She didn't feel to well around it. She sighed and took the materials, including the pokey thing. "Man I hate this..." She whispered softly to Basil.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:24 pm
Basil gulped when the pokey object came into view, "Me too, shall I go first and spare you the pain?" He asked trying to be gallant. Taking the sharp needle like thing, he slightly proded his middle finger to get a single drop of blood onto the slide. He sighed in relief, "That was plainless enough, now it's your turn my lady." He said handing he the slide and the needle like instrument. He instantly turned his body away from her, focusing on keeping his senses away from the impending smell of Abbie drool inducing blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:27 pm
Abbie felt her body tense as he pricked himself. She held her head and grumbled. She felt her body sway and she soon fell off the stool onto the cold hard floor. She yelped as she fell and hit the ground with a loud, painful thud. Tears came to her eyes and she could feel the darkness coming on. She tried to keep her eyes open but they soon fell short as the pain and nausea engulfed her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 pm
"Abbie!" Basil screamed lifting her off the floor and with only a look of concern, he carried her off to the nurse's office, damning himself for not catching her in time. "It's ok, you'll be fine Abbie." He whispered consolingly to her as he strode into the office. "She fainted in Biology class and hit her head on the floor, I don't she had a cuncussion but I want to make sure." He said to the nurse, unaware of the stares he was getting.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff