Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Your Characters
Get to know your characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:25 pm
Question: What is your ideal day?

Rae: "For me, an ideal day would be to roll out of bed, shower, dress, feed my canary Kira, write some songs, go out with my boyfriend, and just relax and not have to fight some evil alien.

Question: What do you do to relieve stress?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:23 am
Question- What do you do to relieve stress?

Kamine- Usually I hide in a corner where she can't find me... sometimes I play with my dolls.. they understand me..

New Question- If you could switch places with anyone, who would it be and why?  

Rylipop

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:09 am
If you could switch places with anyone, who would it be and why?
Zaborne
Age confused ?
Appearance: I'll save you the trouble, User Image

"Who says I want to switch places with anyone? I'm happy just as I am causing misery for others. If you want to keep your health, mind your own business!"

Which would you prefer, a painful death or a painful past?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:34 am
Which would you prefer, a painful death or a painful past?
BB: "Well, I've lived a painful past. Lots of death, no reconciliation with some of my family, fear, pain, it all happened to me in my past and I over came it. I would say for sure I would rather have that over a painful death."
Question: "Would you like to live a long life and be poor, or be rich and die young?  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Rylipop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:01 pm
Question- Would you like to live a long life and be poor, or be rich and die young?

Kamine- Well I want to die young... but if I was rich would that mean I have money that other people deserve more? I guess it would be best to live poor and die young, but that isn't a choice... >.<;

New Question- Have you ever killed for pleasure?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:43 pm
Have you ever killed for pleasure?
Bisana: "Sorta. I did it to get attention really, and anyway, those people were going to die at that time, I just went about putting them out of their misery."
BB: "Sure I did, although, I got caught. I'm kinda ashamed of the fact I liked it now though."
What's your happiest memory?  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Rylipop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:29 pm
Question- What's your happiest memory?

Kamine- My happiest memory? It's hard to remember anything like that... I mean, well, I'm sure there are people going through much worse then I am but... I guess my happiest memory would be just before I got lost... I was with my sister in an apple orchard. There were lots of trees and apples and stuff... She went behind this gate hidden behind the trees, so I followed her... That's all I can remember now, but I know that I was happy...

New Question- What object/item would you associate with your personality?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm
What object would you associate with your personality?
BB:"Wara Ningyo I suppose. It's something I enjoy to no end making."
Question: "What's your favorite drink?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

The Mysterious Gunslinger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm
'What's your favorite drink?'

Dante: Water.

Walter: Anything heavy and numbing.

Randall: Orange juice.

'What animal would asscociate with your personality?'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm
What animal would associate with your personality?
Drake Ryu
Appearence: black hair, brown eyes, tall
"I thought before I knew about what I was, I wanted to be a bird and fly, but now I think I'd be what I am, a dragon."
Do you believe in de ja vu?  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 am
Question: Do you believe in Deja Vu?

Dante: Yes.

Walter: No.

Randall: No. Because I've been in the same place for fifty years, if I get struck by this so called 'feeling-I've-been-here-before' I just know I need to get the hell out of my lab and stop sniffing the metallic fumes.

Question: Do you like your birthday date? Meaning, do you think the month suits your personality?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:39 am
Question: Do you like your birthday date? Meaning, do you think the month suits your personality?

Kamine- I was born on April first... crying
I hate it because everyone plays mean tricks on me. I don't know if it fits my personality, but I don't like it anyways...

New Question- If you died and your body was autopsied, what do you think the medical examiners would find and what do you think would be the cause of death?  

Rylipop

Kuro B Espada IV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:39 pm
Question: If you died and your body was autopsied, what do you think the medical examiners would find and what do you think would be the cause of death?

Character: Bartholomew Carnegie
Appearance: Dark, jet black hair slightly unkept but still decent, dark red eyes, rectangle glasses, usually dressed in dark colors and favors polo shirts (long sleeved or short, it doesn't matter), and slacks.

Bart: "Heh...that's very interesting...let me think about that........simple...they would find nothing, I will die in my due time and when I do there won't be a body for anybody to examine. Heh..."

New Question: Do you know what Capoeira is?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm
Question: Do you know what Capoeira is?

Dante: I don't... believe so. Would you mind explaining?

Walter: No. I don't care, either.

Randall: No.

Question: Do you prefer sunny days or cloudy days? Why?

Kuro B Espada IV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 pm
Question-Do you prefer sunny days or cloudy days? Why?

Bart: "No I would not like to explain...you're smart, I'm sure you can figure it out....heh......and I prefer cloudy days. Why? Because I hate sunny days, that's why."

New Question: Do you have something to live for?  
Your Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff