Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
How is the poster above going to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AAX8

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 am
mmm hmm... that's very interesting, well youll be walking your dog one sunny day in the park and he takes an atomic poop and then you trip on a rock and fall into it and choke on the little doody pieces...yaaaaaaay....i mean ewwwwww...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm
You will...choke on air. O:! And hack and stuff, then randomly jump into a pool of alligators and they eat you. :3  

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

Bunny-Lolita-Chan

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm
The Abandoned Orange Gel
You will...choke on air. O:! And hack and stuff, then randomly jump into a pool of alligators and they eat you. :3

Shes going to be playing mario, and then all of a sudden bowser comes out of the game when she gets to the final castle and then Bowser eats her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm
well, as randon as that was, im just gonna keep going. okay, the 2 of u will be asleep, and tthen u have a terrible nightmare about a phycotic murderer and whatever he did in youre dreams would happen to u in real life. and in the end youre all bloody and shaking, and youre so scared u commit suicide bu choking each other slowly, so slowly that the air is ripped out of youre lungd by the reaper. and youre dead bodies are then hidden, never to be seen again.....sounds nice , dont it??  

AAX8

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:10 am
the way skywalker did from starwars after his fight in the volcanoe with....um that was obi wan yes? only problem is the emperor wont turn you into darth vader  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm
Let's see...~Grabs palm~ You will be slowly roasted by your fires closing in on you and your cutesy little bear will think of you as a snack and gnaw your head off.  

Sir Elezar

Ruthless Phantom

ArtemHatake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:07 pm
iTwilight Gaara will die by. . .slowly being roasted in a fire while jumping off a clift into a hurricane as Michael Jackson eats you alive,after raping you,as I sit there on top of the clift staring wide eyed throwing skittles at you>:]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:48 pm
OH YEAH WELL!!!

You will taste the rainbow and get high...So high you really become a cat~ Then all your male cats rape you. You get rabies go crazy and fall off the 1billion tall rainbow.
'w'  

Sir Elezar

Ruthless Phantom

ArtemHatake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:31 pm
._____.
oh ITS ON!D:<
You shall die by a giantic dinosaur stomping on you reapeatedly,then,I burn you alive slowly and painfully with Drift wood fire so it will be blue fire <3 and then have vampires eat you!Then I will throw skittles at the vampires!>:]]
HA!BEAT THAT!XDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:18 pm
Ok then...
._.
You look at yourself in the mirror and die in shock.
XD  

Sir Elezar

Ruthless Phantom

ArtemHatake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:11 pm
D:<
OH YEAH?*pulls out bazooka*I KILL JOO!*fires at ypu repeatedly*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Ross....u really know how to talk to girls.....anyway, the bazooka blow up my friend..(he was so young) will backfire in youre face and youre face will catch on fire and u run around in circles till u blow up. and then my dog will come and pee on youre ashes....  

AAX8

ArtemHatake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 pm
OH NO YEW JUST DIDNT!D:<
Yew shall die by Bella shredding yew to pieces because she thougt that you killed edward >:]]
it shall be painful,MUAHAHAHA!!>=D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 am
Hey you can't do that to my friend!

-Hands you twenty hallucinates and transports you to a deserted island-

You take all of the hallucinates and get really hungry, you start chewing on your cutsy little cow because you think it's a hamburger, your cow pulls out a twelve gauge shotgun and blows your head off, eating your remains.  

Sir Elezar

Ruthless Phantom

ArtemHatake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:05 pm
Well,yew were sharpening yer knife&axe,when yew dropped yer knife thngy&it landed on yer foot,which made yew jump around screaming in pain,which knocked over yerr axe and chopp yerr head off >:]]  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff