Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:20 pm
(hehe)
Mina became speachless, "who were those people?" she muttered to Heather. is this what it means to be a daughter? being chased? and what's are those people trying to accomplish by capturing us? Mina then noticed a girl looking in there direction. "oh no! Is she one of them?!?" Mina gasphed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 pm
Morgan shook her head, "No, she's a daughter." She glanced at Mina and Heather. "We'll explain who those guy were in a bit." She smiled and walked over the the girl.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 am
Mina sighed, she brushed her hair back then plopped down on the floor. "ugh!" She grunted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Heather sat next to Mina, "Let me explain. The Atrox is an ancient powerful evil that hates the moon and and wishes to take over the world. Those people we just ran from were its followers, it takes their hope. They are trying to turn us to the Atrox's side so that we can help it destroy the moon." She put an arm around her and sighed. "We must battle these followers and destroy the Atrox. Do you understand?"

(I'm going to become a fallen goddess, 'kay Crystalstar? But it won't be for awhile wink )  

daughter-of-the-moon1

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:56 pm
(Okay, are you going to make another daughter or am i going to have to find someone else to be her?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:13 pm
(yeah...)(do you like my new sig?)  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 pm
Mina turned to look at Heather. "So. . . . they want to destroy. . . .the moon? is that even possible?"
(lol I might read this series sounds good >.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:59 pm
"Wh-what?" Talli stepped back from the strange girls. "Look, I don't know what kind of joke you're trying to do, but it's not funny. The whole mall is in terror"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Morgan sighed, she hated people like this, thinking everything was a joke. "Listen," She shot her mind into the girls and sent her an image of Selene. "You have had dreams of this woman, I can tell you who she is. I can tell you who you are, who you truly are."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 pm
Heather nodded, "Do you feel safer when the full moon is out?"

(you should. they're REALLY good!)
(Okay, once Bearclaw joins I'm going head to the dark side twisted )  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:31 pm
(lol after I finnish the art of racing in the rain I'll try and hunt them down in my Barn's n noble store >.<)
Mina rubbed her chin. "ummm. . . . well now that I think of it. . . " Mina then recalled what it was like the night after she had killed her parents. She had been sitting on a fallen tree trunk. She had felt terribly lonly until she had heard a oft voice talking to her. Mina had looked up at the moon. The moon was full that night. "h-h-hello?" Mina had whispered. The voice continue to talk to her, Mina couldn't understand it though. She had sighed, but she felt comferted like it wasen't just her all alone in the woods. . . .
"yea I guess your right. I do feel safer!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:58 am
(lol, sounds good!)
(*waits for Bearclaw* (you can run if you want, i'm always up for a good chase, but you might get takled))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm
(lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 pm
Heather nodded and clenched her moon amulet, which was still glowing. "We really need to get out of here." She glanced up to where Morgan was, still trying to talk to the other girl. "Let me tell you one important rule when facing a follower...NEVER use violence, such as guns or something. So you can't throw fire at them. If you do they'll just grow stronger." She side glanced at Mina.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm
Mina was about to say something but then looked down. but I don't even know how to use my magic. . . . Mina pulled her knees up to her chin.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff