Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:16 pm
Jazz didn't relaxed, he only spit and ran off, Nutcracker following him.

"Don't mind Jazz, he has a burr stuck somewhere."
Luke stared at Syria sympathetically and added,
"I'm ten in cat years."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:22 pm
"You two just have that look that one of you, or both, are willing to help the pup, just like me. And i know that you two have that feeling towards the pup as well. So," Flower said with a smile, "are you two helping him? You already know that i am."  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 pm
"I am helping her." Mars purred

"We are too!" Luke, Ang, and Zoe yelled  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:35 pm
"I knew at least one of you were helping he pup. Would you like me to get the pup something to eat?" Flower asked.  

Feathertail14

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:51 pm
Okunote calmed himself and looked at Flower "I am too helping the pup" he listened to Flower. "Yes, you should, if she's hungry" Syria heard Okunote's voice, "Hungry? I suppose I am" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:07 pm
Luke frowned as Syria ignored him.
"I'll get something for her."
He got a rabbit and came back with it
"Here"  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:13 pm
"Alright, i just i'll go hunting, now that we have another mouth to feed," Flower said. She turned to the kits. "Behave yourselves and don't be to hard on the pup when Syria wants to play." Flower nodded to Okunote and to Mars, then left to go hunting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Syria sighed. Okunote looked at her, "What is it?" Syria looked at him "It's just I have to be treated like a newborn pup" Okunote lowered one of his ears "Well, I wouldn't say that. You were badly hurt, we want to help you, thats all, we didn't mean to make you feel like a baby" he nudged her. She sighed, "You should be treating me like a prisoner though!" she barked. Okunote growled back, "Why would we do that?!" she growled, "Just because!" Okunote put his face by hers and yowled, "Because Why?!" she stood up and snapped "Because I'm Akumu's daughter!" Okunote gasped.

((In the Wolf Story, Akumu is the leader of dark pack. She is pretty much the most evil and killer wolf, she's like a mix of Tigerstar and Brokenstar, but worse)) ((P.S. This is the beginning if her story: http://demonxofxsecrets.deviantart.com/art/The-Story-Of-Aumu-106380618 ))  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:17 pm
Flower didn't go far when she heard Syria yell, "I'm Akumu's daughter!" Flower ran back into the den next to Okunote. "You are?" Flower asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 pm
Syria growled, "Yeah, but she was so ice-hearted and still made me a slave! She didn't even care about the pack, the ones who cared about her, or anyone who even loved her!" her claws stuck out of her paws like razors. "Not even me or my father!" she shivered at the thought. Than she lifted her head high and screamed out a scratchy howl. She let out a tear.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 am
Flower went over to Syria, sat down next to her, and gently began to lick her, comforting her. "Its alright," Flower wispered. "You are safe here." She continued to lick. She was also trying to clean her pelt of dirt so it wouldn't get into the medicine patches. "You are safe," Flower wispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:37 am
Syria shivered. Herhead was bent down and her eyes shut. "Thanks" She loked up, her eyes were red of the tears. She lay on the floor, "But what if they find me here?" Her icy eyes froze at the thought of them coming and finding her here.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:58 am
"They won't."
Nutcracker, Ang, Luke, Jazz, Zoe and Mars all spoke at the same time, their fur bristling.
"And if they do, we'll fight them to the death."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:07 am
Heres A Pic of Syria I drew: User Image  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 am
"Death?" she wimpered. Okunote padded up, "Don't worry, I'll make sure no one hurts any of you" the light shone on his collar. Syria looked at him 'Theres somthing he's hiding' she thought 'Something big' Okunote sat down and licked his jet black paws.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff