Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:46 pm
Looking over the limp body of the dead creature. "Thank you. That was very considerate of you." Undergoing a partial shift, Sebastien ripped his cotton shirt off as Grey fur erupted from his body. His snout elongating and becoming more bestial. The bones in his hand cracked as his nails sharpened. "I will catch up with you dear." Sebastien snarled through a mouth full of teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Aurora nodded her head as she watched him change. Smiling she reached her hand down and patted the top of his now fuzzy head. "See you soon fluffy..." She muttered gently before darting off through the woods. Her eyes traveled over the trees before she spotted another deer that she managed to take down in even less time.

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:59 pm
Sebastien could not help but push into her hand as Aurora patted him. Turning his attention back to the carcase beneath him, Sebastien began to tear into the meat feeling the warm blood drench his chestnut colored mussel.

A light snapping noise caught his notice, causing him to leave his meal and search for Aurora. In a matter of moments Sebastien was standing above Aurora as she feed.

"Cher, we have to leave." Sebastien whispered urgently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:10 am
Aurora dropped the deer to the ground and turned her head to look at him, her bright red eyes looking back at the forest for a moment first. "Why? What do you sense?" She asked, her long hair falling over her shoulders as she raised her hand to her lips and wiped the blood from them, her fangs still showing as she did so.

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:31 pm
Sebastien watched Aurora wiped he lips of the blood, and even caught a glimpse of he little fangs. Oblivious to the peril around them Sebastien stopped to think about bout how it would feel to have he sink he fangs into him. What are you thinking! Imagining a leech feed fom you. Sebastien shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"We are not alone ma cheri." Sebastien reached his hand down to grasp hers and pull her to her feet. He could not but help noticing the warmth of her revitilized hand. upon feeling the warmth sebastien took the time to survey the rest of her body. Blood rushed through he cheeks bringing a rosy color to them. Her lips thicker and red, both from the lingering blood and the new life coursing through them. Her body, god help him, was curvier. Again needing to clear his head.

"We must leave Aurora. I sense other wolves around. They would not spare you as I have."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm
Aurora felt his hand take hers and she felt herself twitch slightly, not used to being touched and not particularly liking it very much. Although with him there was something almost comforting about it. The moment he spoke of more wolves though she knew that she had to go. She was strong, but she could only escape a few of them, if there were more then a few she would be torn apart in seconds. Nodding her head she looked down at him. "Come on, back to my place." She whispered sharply and pulled her hand from his as she began to run, the scent of the wolves now beginning to fill her senses.

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 pm
Three wolves circled around the female as she feed from the deer.
"Lets strike now!" Whispered a grey wolf
"No doku, we must wait for the pecise moment. She is not alone, I smell the scent of another wolf on her." As the chestnut colored wolf said this sebastien appeared and pulled the vampire to her feet and started to run with her.
"Doku flank the wolf's left and cheeba his right. He poses a threat." The chestnut wolf ordered. The othe two nodded their heads in compliance.

"Aurora, no matter what happens just keep running." Sebastien said to her. As the words left his mouth a large raven black wolf jumped from the tree adjacent to sebastien pulling him to the ground and another grey wolf jumped into the grapple. Both tearing at sebastien trying to maul at his throat and stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 pm
Aurora nodded her head and picked up her speed, trying to run as far and a fast as she could until she saw Sebastian fall besides her. Skidding to a stop she placed her hand on the ground and looked at Sebastian with wide eyes. She knew that if she left him, her problems would be over, but she could never do that, not now, something told her it was the wrong thing to do. Pushing her feet against the ground she darted forward and threw herself against the grey wolf, throwing him to the side as she turned to the other wolf, her arms crossed across her chest, daring him to jump at her. "Leave him be, he isn't what you want is he?" She asked, her bright red lips curving into a seductive smile.

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Feeling the weight of one of the wolves lift from him, Sebastien fully shifted in to his hybrid form. The bleeding fom his throat healed with the transformation as black and grey fur erupted from him. Flipping the other black wolf fom him sebastien lurched fom the ground putting all his strength behind his next move; a clutch at the enemy wolfs neck. Feeling the bone snap under his hold, Sebastien dropped the limp body to the forest floor. "Aurora!" Sebastien yelled as the Grey wolf launched its self at her. The wolf was far faster then sebastien himself which would put him on near equal footing with Aurora.
You are who we are looking for vampire. The grey wolf snarled as he launched himself at the vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 pm
Aurora kept her eyes focused on the grey wolf, not blinking and not looking away. She could hear the neck of the other wolf snap and she smirked. She would have said something but the wolf charged her before a word could part her lips. This wolf was faster then Sebastian and she wasn't expecting it so she was almost taken down by him but she managed to drop her body to the ground, only her side getting nicked by the claws of the wolf. As he flew over her head she turned around and reached out a hand, Digging her nails into his back and doing her best to slow him down. "Then get me, Try harder Dog."

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Doku roared at the vampires claw. The would healed fully even before the howl finished. Turning around; You must try harder then that vampire. Doku smiled at the unnerved vampire before him. Launching another attack at the vampire Doku feinted an attack to the left and changed it instead for an attack to the vampires right leg, knowing there was no time for her to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 am
Aurora watched him dash to the right and then the left and she knew that there was no way for her to dodge the attack, for he moved to fast for her to fully react. Feeling his teeth dig into her legs she screamed but bit her lip an instant later and turned around, her claws swiping over his face and ripping at the flesh of his neck. "Nice Try, Too bad I don't give in that easily." She said, her fangs growing back to the length they had before now that the scent of blood was in the air.

((Sorry about dissappearing last night, I was forced to bed because of my headache....))  

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm
(That is quite alright, I have been gone for far longer *laugh*)

Clenching the near fatal gash in his throat, Doku struggled to push his feral energy into a healing pulse; focusing on that one particular area. "You filthy leech! How dare you even think about placing your putrid claws on my fur?" Doku snarled through the blood quickly filling his mouth. "I am the Alpha. I have slain more vampires then half of the pack combined! You vermin are worthless compared to us."

Sebastien walked through the forest, away from his newly slain kin, closer to Aurora. "I...suggest..you take...this time..to flee." Sebastian struggled from the various slashes across his chest and stomach. "You are not so primitive that you can not see you are out numbered and that Aurora is more then an equal for you on her own, let alone with my help."

"You are a fool! You should not be helping these vile creatures!" Doku's eyes dated back and forth between the half murdered hybrid lycan and the deadly vampire. Blood dripping from his mussel. "You will parish along with the leech my brother. Not this morning and perhaps not the next, but trust me, all who are sympathizers of the leech are the Lycan's enemy!" Doku allowed the full transformation of the lycanthrope to over come him and shifted into his wolf form, a large mastiff looking lupine, standing roughly three foot on all fours. A final snare left Doku's snout as he fled through the trees.

Sebastian heavily wounded from the savage rending at the hands of the other werewolves staggered closer to Aurora. Limping he drug himself to her side; "You foolish girl!" Sebastien roared raising his fist to strike, only to withdraw it at the final moment. "I specifically told you to keep running on, no matter what! You could have been killed, you do realize this do you not?!" Sebastien continued his rage filled venting till finally he collapsed upon the ground at Aurora's feet; the lose of blood proving too great for even his mighty constitution. Sebastien's world went black...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm
Aurora could do naught but listen, she knew the wolf was done attacking, he had no power left to do anything against either of them, despite Sebastien's wounds. As the wolf finally fled amongst the trees she glanced over at Sebastien and would have said something but he looked angry as he stumbled towards her and raised his hand to strike her. She tried to push backwards but her own leg was not allowing to much movement. "I wasn't going to let you die." She said calmly, watching him collapse on the ground,"And you're going to if I don't take care of you now." She said with a frown as she knelt down next to him, looking over each of his cuts and placing her lips to them, cleaning the blood from them with small licks, which also began to slowly seal the wounds. It was a gift vampires had, if they didn't kill their victims through bitting, their saliva would heal the wounds, and that what this would do now.
Once the wounds were healed she stood up slowly, the bite to her leg aching, but not too much that she couldn't stand it. Picking him up she lifted him carefully and managed to carry him back to the apartment, and lay him on her bed, knowing that it would take time to regain the blood. Once he was down on the bed she collapsed next to the bed, her head resting on the side of the bed as she closed her eyes. "Stupid puppy."

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:05 pm
(I am tremendously sorry. There was a combination of problems: no internet, basic training, SAT's >.< very time consuming)

Doku in his pure wolf form, limped back towards his hollowed-out cave further up the mountains, just a few miles where he encountered the vampire and rogue Lycanthrope. Filthy leach went and got herself a pet. Worthless traitor! Doku thought to himself as he began to lick his rapidly healing wounds. I will see her burn for eternity and I will have his head on my wall for an example for all future leech lovers! I...

Doku! A booming voice echoed in the angered wolf's head, interrupting Doku's thought. A frightened Doku repliedye...yes master? The fear obvious from his stammering. You were to slay the vampire and it's mut. However, not only have you failed in killing our foes, you have succeeded in half killing us!I...I will not fail again master. For your sake Doku, I hope not...

Sebastien awoke in Aurora's apartment with the pain pounding in his skull. Sniffing the air revealed to bastien a vamparic presence, assuming this vampire was Aurora lessened his need to arise, however while Sebastien smelled for Aurora he failed to smell lycan blood. I was gravely injured. I should be covered in my own blood and still bleeding out depending on how long I have been asleep. Then how.... Sebastien sat up, feeling the stiffness in his muscles, and removed his crusted shirt to inspect his wounds. Bastien's inspection was rewarded with the discovery of not deep gashes left from the battle but faint scars; that looked like the result of several weeks of healing. Sebastien continued to inspect his half naked body, oblivious to the outside world.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff