Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (SnowClan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want? You like!
  Me want!!!!
  Me like!!!!
  Both!!!
  Neither!
View Results

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:58 pm
Ok I think I'm interested wink how do I do this?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:12 pm
tell me what you want, the first one's free ^-O, then when i give it to you you say "thanks" xD jk.

and if it's not your first, then you go to TRADE, start a new trade with Panda--Chan (that's TWO -'s), and then i accept it and take your money. lol, just kidding.

The most expensive is 450, but people have paid me up to 4,000 (thank you Bearclaw!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:31 pm
NEW RULE!

For all of You who want me to do a picture in Paint BBS and not Paint must ask specifically for it.

Examples of my Paint BBS can be seen here --> Eevee-Angel.DeviantArt.com and in the moonclan, fireclan and woodclan subforums.

Paint BBS Pictures will be priced higher, because they are better.

The first pic is still FREE!! - but I choose the pose, background, and it'll be a full body shot

Others:

150 gold - Head shot

250 gold - Full body shot, i choose pose, no background

350 gold - Full Body shot, you choose pose, your clan's color for background

450 gold - small group shot (two/three cats) i choose poses & background

550 gold - small group shot (two/three cats) you choose poses & background

650 gold - group shot (3+ cats) i choose poses + background

750 gold - group shot (3+ cats) you choose poses + background

850 gold - clan shot (leader, deputy, medicine cat(s) and your cat) i choose poses + background

950 gold - clan shot (leader, deputy, medicine cat(s) and your cat+) you choose poses + background

1000 gold - Personalized (name, signature, head or body shot, your clan's color for background) i choose the pose.

1250 gold - Personalized Clan Shot (all leaders/deputies/medicine cats/warriors you want, I choose posese and background)

1750 gold - Personalized Clan shot Deluxe (all leaders/deputies/medicine cats/warriors you want, you choose all poses, backgrounds, sayings, etc you would like.)

2000 gold - Personalized deluxe (your cat name, my signature, both head and/or body shot, background) you choose background, whether you want head and/or body, and pose.

~.*.~

The last one is the most expensive...but i give more options here. Remember -- these are the minimum prices for BBS pictures. The better you pay me, the better the picture will be. If you pay me the minimum it'll be sort of rushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:15 pm
Hello! Can I get a small group shot for my two cat Goldenpaw and Seedpaw. They are brother and sisters.  

ch3shire_c4t

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 pm
sure! Paint BBS or Paint? (examples of paint BBS are in the MoonClan, PebbleClan and FireClan kitty ART! threads, and here at http://www.eevee-angel.deviantart.com )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm
I think just paint. That's the original ones right?  

ch3shire_c4t

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 pm
yes. and OK, i'll start on it as soon as i'm done with another bbs picture i need to do first >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:42 am
Okay, Thank You!!  

ch3shire_c4t

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:19 am
Just checking in to see how it is going!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 pm
sorry, i actually havent even started yet, i'm still finishing everyone's BBS pictures. i'll start it right now. ^^;;  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 pm
ch3shire_c4t
Hello! Can I get a small group shot for my two cat Goldenpaw and Seedpaw. They are brother and sisters.

hey i probably need to know... what do they look like? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:39 pm
Right, forgot about that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ch3shire_c4t

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm
how's this? User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:25 pm
That's awesome! Thank you!  

ch3shire_c4t

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 pm
Actually Panda, I know this seems really soon, but can you make one of Goldenpaw and Raintail of MoonClan? I want the two of them, you pick poses and background. But yeah, they are falling in love. <3 Thanks you! Oh and can it be just the paint again?  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff