Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm
" Hmmm you're so mean to me.." she chuckled and drover perfectly out the parking lot and listened to the directions. She hummed softly." so why me huh ? "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:02 pm
he chuckled and shook his head. "No I'm not mean, your just fun to tease." They took a back road through the woods to his house coming in from the back road. They drove by the barn where two clydes dales grazed and raised their heads to them when they passed. "Why not you?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 pm
She chuckled." thats not answer " she got out and walked carefully over to the horses." hmmm...so pretty..." She said turning back and smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:40 pm
He got out and walked over to her. "This is mouse." He put his hand on the horses chest having to reach up a foot to do so. Mouse took his huge head and nudged him affectionatly. "And this beauty is punkin" he gestured to a creamy colored mare that was a little bigger than mouse. "You can ride any one you want. Mouse was trained by me, so he's good. That one was trained by my ma." His smile was a little sad. "She's a sweety but sinse mom's been gone she's been a little stubborn."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 pm
" hmm maybe she just needs a feminine touch..." she said petting the mares nose. She smiled as she seemed a bit calmer." I want to try Punkin..." she said smiling and looking back at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 pm
"ok, lead her into the barn and I'll saddle her up for you." he smiled. The horse wasn't the only one that was affected by her. He led mouse into the barn and watched punkin scratch her head against Mikoto. "She likes you. She's showing you her affection."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:56 pm
" this is not my first time around a horse Suou.." she scolded him playfully and pet Punkin affectionately. "S hes a sweet mare..so pretty.." She Began saddleing THe horse after brushing her down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:04 pm
"Mmm. Do I have a challanger to take my tittle away from me. My butlers used to ride with me. Race. I won every race long after they stopped letting me win. They stopped eventually." He was smiling at the memory. "Maybe I'll be eating your dust after all." He saddle up Mouse after brushing him down and walked over to her. "She's a big girl need help getting up?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:20 pm
" no i'm a big girl too " She said indignantly and got up onto Punkin with ease. She smirked at him and pet the horses neck." you ready Prince ? "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:32 pm
He was up on mouse in no time flat. "You bet." he grabbed hold of the ranes and headed out of the barn. "Should I give you a tour first or beat you first? Seeing as your a princess I should show you around. But what would you like more?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:40 pm
" hmm tour sounds fine.."S he said chuckling and riding uo beside him. She sighed and watched around them.' its nice here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:13 pm
The house to the left of them was huge and glowing white. "Thats my house." He gave it a dismissive nod. He didn't say home, he didn't have a home quite yet but when he did get out of high school he would make a home, a real one. The woods lay ahead of them and thats were they were headed. "i played in the woods myself when I was younger. Before my mom... It's got alot of memories."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 pm
" oh..thats sounds fun ! "S he said tot he woods part while they rode over there." mmm what is yoru favorite food ? its your choice for dinner..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 pm
He nodded. "Hmmm.... my favorite food. Depends on my mood. Do you like seafood?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 pm
" i love seafood...I lived in England..." She smiled and rode up beside him happy." what would you like ? " She asked looking at him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff