Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
To Play The Game of Love You Need a Good Poker Face(Need) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:20 pm
Chelsea smiled, "I'm doing well, thanks." she replied.

Avery had disappeared to the auto shop to work on her car. She bit her lip, looking around the garage. What kind of guy would accept her? She figured that one of the guys who'd seen her elbow deep in grease was not a good option. Maybe one in another one of her classes?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:29 pm
Aiden smiled as he drove them to the movies and waited in line for their tickets. He looked at the selection before he turned to Chelsea, "What would you like to watch? I'm open for anything."

Michael knocked on the metal door of the auto shop, "Avery? You there? It's me, Michael."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm
She thought about it, "Um... Twilight?" she said hopefully.

Avery looked up, then wiped her hands off. She went over to the door, "Hey," she nodded, opening it. "Thanks for coming."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 pm
"Sure thing," Aiden said with a smile as he paid for the tickets. "So Chelsea, are you in a few of my classes?" He wanted to make some small talk with her to see if there could be something between them.

Michael stepped inside, "Woah, all this stuff you work on?" He looked at the car she was currently working on, "What do you need help with?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:07 am
She looked at the car, "Well, I can't really figure out what's wrong with it... it won't run." she told him.

Chelsea smiled, "Um..." she thought about it, "I think you're in my literature class."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm
Micheal crawled under the car, "Hand me a light, I can't hardly see anything under here."

Aiden smiled, "That's right, so how are you doing in that class? I'm having trouble in it."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:04 pm
She handed him a flashlight, peering under it with him.

"really?" she looked at him, "Its not that hard really, I'm doing well."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:12 pm
Michael looked at the engine a little before he smiled, "Avery, the reason it isn't running is that you need to change the sparkplugs."

Aiden stared at her, "Really?" He groaned slightly as they took their seats, "The book reports are killing me." He shut up quickly as the movie was starting.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:17 pm
She banged her head against the bumper, "Darnit!" She said, half because she'd banged her head on the bumper- and half because it was that simple.

Chelsea smiled, watching the movie quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 pm
Michael slowly got up and looked at her forehead, "Hey you alright? Don't try to break the bumper," he said softly with a laugh.

Aiden watched the movie, enjoying her choice and decided the he need to read the book sometime. He watched Chelsea out of the corner of his eye, but he still wondered what Avery was doing.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:41 pm
Chelsea was paying rapt attention to the movie, a bit more interested in Edward than Aiden.

Avery grimaced, "I won't, I'll just dent it a bit," she got out from under the car and stood up. "Wow, I can't believe I missed that."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Aiden sighed as he sat back and watched the movies, smiling slightly.

Michael stood up, "It's an honest Mistake, would you like me to help you replace them?" Without waiting for her answer he picked up a box of sparkplugs and start to put them in.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:03 pm
"I'd like to do some of it!" she crawled under there with him.

Chelsea watched the movie quietly.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces