Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any Suggestions?
  Yes
  No
View Results

AuronT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:29 pm
Good points. I think I will stick with just putting a random beg and only that. Making promises seems too much like work, and not a fun thing, sides I would want to win when and if I do on my own. I was thinking of it as more of a guild type thing to do. Dunno what would be in our best intrest to do as a function.

Edit

On the idea of parties and a variation of the lottery and part game has anyone thought about doing a potluck gift thread as a variation of the ^>V game?

I.E.
1st post Displays an item
2nd post starts a trade with 1st poster and displays 2 items one he trades for first item one he trades for whatever the next guy gives.

It'd kinda depend on generosity if the thread was good or not an would be a good party game.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:35 pm
Thank you for thinking of the guild. ^___^

I think that sounds like a wonderfully different idea. That would really depend on the individual users, as you said, on how well it would go~ but it does sound like a fun party game. ^^

Sunday, October 8th is this guild's one year anniversary so I was going to start asking around to see if the members could make it to any sort of party we might have that day.
This idea could be incorporated on that day somehow, unless you have other plans for it. ^^

Though I watch over the guild, it's really here for the members. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

AuronT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:03 pm
Hmm my girlfriend will be visiting town so I'd have to get early in the thred we will be otherwise ocupied visiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:24 pm
banners are good. it gets the word out quickly. haha but i cant make them. sorry. sweatdrop  

ch0coh0lic

Buttergrizzly~~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 am
Maybe invite random ppl?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:31 pm
ch0coh0lic
banners are good. it gets the word out quickly. haha but i cant make them. sorry. sweatdrop
Thank you for the suggestion. ^^
We do have a banner sticky with some banners to choose from that other members have made. ^___^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:36 pm
Buttergrizzly~~
Maybe invite random ppl?
Thank you for the suggestion. ^^
We have invited random people in the past. I personally find it annoying when people randomly invite me to different guilds that I have no interest in, so I guess that's part of why I haven't randomly invited people to this guild lately. ^^;;
Also, once the guild became a discussion guild, it's harder to bring in a bunch of new members and corral them. It's usually chaos when people are randomly invited. It's very fun though. ^^
Anyway, perhaps one day we can make a thread in the CB advertising for any potential new members. ^^ Edit: Or in the new GGN forum that opened up about half a month ago and I just noticed. o.o;

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:37 am
what the hell are u talking about.  

skateboarder016

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:13 pm
skateboarder016
what the hell are u talking about.
Please be more specific. What post or posts are you talking about?
I'd love to explain~~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:57 am
How long have you been on guilds?  

HirosHearts

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:09 am
HirosHearts
How long have you been on guilds?
This guild has been here since October 8th, 2005. =]
I've been in this guild since the day it was made. XD I was randomly invited. :3 ...It was busier back then. PX ...I've been in guilds for much longer than that though.

Why would you like to know how old the guild is?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:36 pm
u guys should read kamichama karin and full moon! heart  

asians shawty

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:54 pm
asians shawty
u guys should read kamichama karin and full moon! heart
While I'm sure those must be good reads, the suggestion thread is only for suggestions about the guild itself.
Not to suggest things for people to do~
Please only make suggestions about the guild. Why not make a thread that talks about kamichama karin and full moon to see if anyone else has read them or~ say things about them to get people interested. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 am
they need to come out with either Inuyasha or Bleach clothes and weapons...that'd get alot more people playing.... cool  

skulltaria

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces