Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:30 pm
Fig cleared her throat.
"The springs. I'm a herald for the king, so I get free passes to the ginger springs. That, and there's always a well nearby so you can drink it without resorting to the contaminated water. I'll have to share a spring with the redhead, but I like taking baths with others."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:35 pm
"I am....Quite acquainted with this 'red-head' as you call her, her and myself are...lovers." Caleb replied. "...May you bring myself there as well?"  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:38 pm
Fig was amused.
"T-The same exact pool? There's seperate boy and girl sides, nice try. Heeheehee."
She nodded.
"I can take you there though."
She ran a small distance to a log cabin, and once inside she placed four gold pieces on the desk, and went to the girl's side.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:47 pm
Caleb followed, seeing that it was seperated. Caleb was forced to go to the male side. Stripping down and putting on the pair of trunks he was given, he looked to his blacken and diseased chest. He slowly enter the odd colored water, sitting down at a nearby wall for support. The water was too relaxing, he began to sink into the water further, until his entire body but his mask was submerged. The air began to leave the mask as he slowly began to sink, filling with the odd colored water.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:54 pm
Moé paused.
"Do you hear that, Figaro?"
"Sounds like gurgling. Oh, no!"
Figaro, in a checkered bathing suit, helped heave towel-clad Moé to the other side.
Moé heaved Caleb up lightly by his shoulders.
"Sir? You'll drown!"
Then realizing that he was near-naked, she blushed very furiously.
She lightly pressed the nonsensitive areas of his chest.
"S-Sir...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:00 pm
"Hm?" Caleb responded after being taken out of the ale, the ginger ale poured out of his mask. "...I am quite fine."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:03 pm
Moé wailed.
"You almost sunk."
She then read a sign, which read 'NO MALE AND FEMALE INTERACTIONS WHILE IN BATHWEAR, UNDER ORDER OF THE QUEEN'.
"O-Oh no...!"
She paused.
"We've been recorded, too. Let's get out of--"
She tried making a portal, but it wouldnt let her.
"Huh?"
"You have to attend a trial," Figaro said. "Then you can leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Caleb looked down, more of up, at the sign. "....We must not miss this very important date then." He stood, the rest of the ale began to drip off of his body as he took a nearby towel to dry off.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:12 pm
Moé stared for a few minutes without him noticing, and then snapped out of it, feeling ashamed.
[[XD]]
She clambered to the other side, and changed into her clothes, and waited outside of the cabin. Figaro did the same, as she was the court herald and needed ot be there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:23 pm
Caleb redressed himself and came out of the bath. Seeing both of them, he quickly went along side with his student. Hoping that the trial would go quite well, but a feeling of doubt lingered in the back of his head.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:30 pm
Figaro led them to the center of the Hearts Castle, and then blew a small trumpet.
"The case of indecency at a public institution, defendants Moé and Caleb. Wait, how did she know your names? Huh."
As they entered the court room, the judge was a woman, and the prosecutor was also such.
The queen/judge was Bifrost, and the prosecutor was Maybelline.
Moé gave a small peep of distress, and then she took her seat as a defendant.
Figaro cleared her throat.
"First witness, Moé."
She sat, instead, in the witness stand.
"Now," Maybelline said. "What caused you to commit such lewd acts?"
"I thought he was drowning."
Bifrost laughed mirthhfully.
"A likely story. Guilty."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Caleb already knew the verdict after seeing who the judge and the prosecutor.
Why is it that everyone seems to hate myself, I have done nothing wrong....Nothing out of reason of course...
Caleb would have held his head with his hands if it did not bring attention to himself. A small sigh left his body as he watched.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:45 pm
Moé paused, getting an idea.
"Hey, guys. Did you ever get physical bodies?"
"No, we actually plan to take yours."
Moé walked back to the defendant seats.
"Sir is male. One of you would have to be a guy..."
She was slowly opening up a portal beneath Caleb, and then finally enlarged it when she got there.
"Well, we attended the trial, we can leave now. Bye!"
She hurriedly grabbed his arm, closing the portal behind her, then realizing that the portal was horizontal,and in air.
"Oh no!"
They fell form about five hundred feet in the air, and Jormungandr, knowing that the impact with his scales would shatter every bone in their bodies, moved out of the way.
Moé hit water first, and she fainted from the impact of the water's surface.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Caleb put himself into a fetal position, a cannonball so to say, before breaking the water. He landed on his rear and thighs, causing fracturing in his thigh bones. Now, face first in water, Caleb struggled to turn himself over. Seeing his student unconscious in the water, he weakly swam over to her. Holding her with his wet robed arms as he kicked painfully to keep treading water.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:00 pm
Jormungandr, noticing they had hit water, gently lifted Caleb and Moé out of the water. He slowly rose them into the sky with an arch of his back until a misty piece of land was shown floating in the sky.
He lightly folded his body over so that Caleb and Moé slowly fell down onto the grass.
The only building on the floating island was a huge, elaborate-looking pagoda, about five levels/ 67 meters tall.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff