Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:38 pm

She frowned, turning on her heal, "Well, I guess I'll leave," she replied, beginning to walk out of the room with her necklace.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:43 pm

"And get blamed for the robbery? Hmm, you are new at this, aren't you?" he asked. He made a pose like the thinker statue, and muttered "copycat" under his breath to it. He walked towards the box, "Because they know I leave a calling card at every site. If I don't leave one...well, I guess no one to blame but the new superhero with the codes to every security grid in the city."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:46 pm

She looked at him, "I have patrols and I can't watch the room at all times, so I'm keeping this with me."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:53 pm

He scoffed, "For what, I'm the only bad guy in this city. I ran all of the rest out a long time ago," he pointed out.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:57 pm

She eyed him, "So? You'd grab it as soon as I left," she replied.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:58 pm

"I can always take something else, I don't have to take the necklace," he pointed out, once again.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:00 pm

"You came for the necklace, so it was your first choice." she replied, "Plus its the museum's prized possession, I'd hate to see it taken away from the people who come here to see it."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:05 pm

"You don't know what I came for" he protested and scoffed. "As I well know, I have hardly any interest in necklaces, just look on my MySpace, no necklaces on my record. Not one count of necklace theivery."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:07 pm

"So? You could start anytime," she replied.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:13 pm

"I hold no interest for necklaces, I like things that can be put around a house. A necklace would be for a girl friend, one I don't have." He was slightly exasperated.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:14 pm

"Really?" she looked at him, "You want one eh?" she smirked, although she did want a boyfriend herself.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:16 pm

"No, I don't, and it wouldn't be you anyways. Then I'd have to turn myself in and see the light. I'd rather hide in darkness." He replied with a bored tone, pretending to check his manicure under his gloves.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:21 pm

"I wasn't suggesting myself, I just found it amusing," she turned back to her rounds.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:25 pm

"What's amusing? The largest criminal doesn't want to get tied down, and that's exactly what I don't want. I'd still have to come out of my dark hidey hole of theft and crime, and become good. God, that would be boring." He started looking at the works in the museum. He looked for the set of jade eggs, the ones from some century Japan. He supposed they weren't in this room.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:28 pm

"Its called a double life," she replied, "Best of both worlds, or some junk like that."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff