Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Mentors and Apprentices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 pm
Hey we are ready for a new warrior~!

Crystalstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a Clan meeting! Today SnowClan gains a new warrior!

SnowClan: Yay!

Crystalstar: Tigerpaw, you have trained hard, and it is time for you to be made a warrior.

Crystalstar: I Crystalstar, leader of SnowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Tigerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Tigerpaw: I do

Crystalstar: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Tigerpaw, from this moment you will be known as Tigerstorm. StarClan honors your courage and your determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SnowClan.

*Crystalstar rests her muzzle on Tigerstorm's head. Tigerstorm then licks the white leader's shoulder*

SnowClan: Tigerstorm! Tigerstorm!

Let me be the first to Congratulate SnowClan's newest warrior, Tigerstorm!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 am
((Sorry I wasn't able to get on! I was sick.))

Congradulations, Tigerstorm!

@Snowpaw: ((You can look at Crystalstar and Sandpaw's RP for refference, if you want 3nodding ))

"Good, good." Sorrelleaf replied "Right here, and all the way up there, is one of our borders. As you smelled, you identified it as our border with Moonclan. No Snowclan or Moonclan cat should pass this border."

With a flick of her tail signalling for Snowpaw to follow, Sorrelleaf started heading deaper into the snow covered terrain. "Do you want to lear hunting or fighting first? An then I can teach you about twolegs if you want."  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:41 pm
Crystalstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a Clan meeting! Today SnowClan gains a new warrior!

SnowClan: Yay!

Crystalstar: Sandpaw, you have trained hard, and it is time for you to be made a warrior. So, I Crystalstar, leader of SnowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Sandpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Sandpaw: I do

Crystalstar: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sandpaw, from this moment you will be known as Sandtalon. StarClan honors your intellegence and your loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SnowClan.

*Crystalstar rests her muzzle on Sandtalon's head. Sandtalon then licks the Crystalstar's shoulder*

SnowClan: Sandtalon! Sandtalon!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:52 pm
Thank you so much crystalstar!!!!  

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:02 pm
You're SO welcome!!!! And Congrats, Sandtalon (awesome name)~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:55 pm
better than sandstripe's?  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm
time for another apprentice ceremony!

Crystalstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a Clan Meeting! Today, SnowClan gains a new apprentice!

SnowClan: YAY!

Crystalstar: Starkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Starpaw!

SnowClan: Starpaw! Starpaw!

Crystalstar: Sandtalon, you are ready for your first apprentice. I hereby give you Starpaw to train.

*Sandtalon and Starpaw touch noses*

Congratulations on becoming an apprentice, Starpaw! and congrats on being a mentor, Sandtalon!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Thank you, I shall train her well!  

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:21 am
K starpaw are u ready? First we are going to check the borders.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:23 am
[ nods ] k  

Chrysallia

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:24 am
k this is woodclans border what can u scent?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:28 am
well wood and a small scent of cats : /  

Chrysallia

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:29 am
yes but what kind of prey can u scent  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 am
well, [ smells ] i smell definitly squirrels. and its a fresh scent of woodclan cats  

Chrysallia

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:35 am
were going to moonclan border now, whst ALL do u smell  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items