Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
Mentors and Apprentices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:10 pm
((Pantherpaw, do you want to send Patchstar your warrior test?))
"Get some sleep Pantherpaw, and eat something too ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:10 pm
((GTG,thanks for showing me around))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm
((Np! I didn't even show the other border.........OH well!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
((Pantherpaw, do you want to send Patchstar your warrior test?))
"Get some sleep Pantherpaw, and eat something too ok?"

((I'm not going to send it unless you want me to,besides i'm your apprentice))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:12 pm
((Kk, then lets wait until I teach you stuff like hunting and battle training))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 pm
It was the half moon time again. After a long trek, Reedblossom climbed into the abandoned owl hole at the top of the Moon Tree. Her apprentice Wishpaw was there, as well as Milkyway and Angelpaw from WoodClan, Swiftsoul and Sprintsong from FireClan, Hazelwing from PebbleClan and Amberfang from SnowClan.

"Before we share tongues with StarClan," mewed Reedblossom. "I believe it's time to give Wishpaw her true medicine cat name."

Wishpaw's eyes shone with happiness as her mentor continued. "I, Reedblossom, medicine cat of MoonClan, ask my warrior anscestors to look down on this apprentice. She has worked hard to learn the ways of a medicine cat, and I ask you to commend her as a true medicine cat in her turn. Wishpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from clan rivalries and serve starclan?"

Wishpaw stood up straight. "I do."

Reedblossom looked at the apprentice. "Then by the power of StarClan i hereby give you your true name as a medicine cat. Wishpaw from this moment on you shall be known as Wishsong. StarClan honors your enthusiasm and your faith and welcomes you as a medicine cat of MoonClan."

"Wishsong! Wishsong!" Chanted the six other medicine cats, led by Angelpaw, who would be the next to receive her true name.

Reedblossom put her muzzle on Wishsong's head and Wishsong licked her mentor's shoulder in return.

~~

Congrats Wishsong!
MoonClan welcomes you as the Medicine Cat apprentice!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:37 am
Welcome Wishsong! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:45 pm
thank you!!!  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:18 pm
awww man I forgot about this section!! oh well, hey Patchstar anymore noobies I can train? *ahem* I mean Apprentices?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:40 pm
lol not right now cindermoon.

we have a new warrior!

Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting! Today, MoonClan gains a new warrior!

MoonClan: YAY!

Patchstar: Pantherpaw, you have been trained by Robinsong. Is she ready to be a warrior?

Robinsong: She is.

Patchstar: Then i hereby call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I ask you to make her a warrior on her stead. Pantherpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Pantherpaw: I do.

Patchstar: Then by the power of StarClan i hereby give you your warrior name. Pantherpaw, from this day on you shall be known as Pantherclaw. StarClan honors your intelligence and capabilities and recognizes you as a full member of MoonClan.

MoonClan: Pantherclaw! Pantherclaw!

Congrats, Pantherclaw!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:46 pm
"Thank you"Pantherclaw said and diped his head to his leader.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:43 am
Mewkit tackled Pantherclaw and mewed,
"Good job!"  

MADLYALICE

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 pm
(dude!!! Back up a moment!!! We've got's a new Medicen cat? ughnuh!!! So much info to take in in so little time!!! Anyways. . .)
(just catching up. . . )
(CHYO WISHSONG!!!!)
Cindermoon yowled out "Pantherclaw! Pantherclaw!!" Cindermoon then sighed. "thank goodness, I can have a nights sleep for once!!!" Cindermoon then snikered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:21 am
"Thanks Mewkit!!"Pantherclaw said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:00 pm
AWESOME!! we gets ANOTHER new warrior!

Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting! Today, MoonClan gains a new warrior!

MoonClan: YAY!

Patchstar: Mosspaw, you have been trained well, and it is time for you to become a warrior. I hereby call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I ask you to make her a warrior on her stead. Mosspaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Mosspaw: I do.

Patchstar: Then by the power of StarClan i hereby give you your warrior name. Mosspaw, from this day on you shall be known as Mosspelt. StarClan honors your bravery and courage and recognizes you as a full member of MoonClan.

MoonClan: Mosspelt! Mosspelt!

Congratulations, Mosspelt~!  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas