Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 am

Meghan smiled as she wrapped her arms around Andrew's neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in tight against him. She grinned as they danced and then the song ended, she pouted a bit and he looked down at her biting his lip. Meghan eyed him curiously when he gently took her face and kissed her gently. Meghan's eyes widened and a grin spread across her face as she blushed. Andrew blushed and left the room, grinning as well. Meghan stood in an almost trance on the dance floor.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:33 pm

His heart sank. He had been watching the whole thing. Now he simply wanted to leave. He snapped out of his trance of dissapointment and waltzed over to her, pretending he had just seen her only a second ago. He had to yell so she could hear him in the noisy gymnasium. "HeeYYYY MEG! What's GOOD babe?? What're you doin' just standing here by yourself..? Your face is all red..", he added with a grin, as if he had just noticed.

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Meghan shook her head slightly. "Oh. Hi." She shouted above the noise. "Just hanging out here... unfortunately my room mate is drunk and couldn't come..." She shrugged, "But I am having an amazing time" She nodded, a goofy grin spread across her face. "How are you?" She asked politely, searching for Andrew
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:52 am

He poted slightly. He could've at least danced with Lily, but of course she wasn't here. He grinned goofily in return. "MAN I FEEL DELITIOUS TA'NIGHT BABY! Even BETTER after seeing you. C'mon let's dance. You know you want to. I tear up tha' dance floor.", he joked, striking a pose.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Meghan rolled her eyes. "Why are you so full of yourself..." She huffed, walking off towards the hall to get some air and refreshments. She tucked a piece of hair back into the do as she sighed softly, sipping on some juice. She peered around, wondering where Andrew had gone off to.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:57 pm

He jumped up and down crazily and got a few strange looks from other people. It seemed hopeless, but he woulden't give up. Well, for now, he would. He'd lost this battle but the war would rage on. He fixed his suit and gave up, wondering off to find some people he'd recoignize in the crowded gymnasium. Curiosity would probably get the best of him and make him chase after Mehgan in the next few seconds, though.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 am

Meghan sighed heavily, feeling slightly ditched and began walking back to her dorm. She walked into the courtyard and sat down, looking up at the star covered sky. She smiled a bit, rubbing her arms to keep herself warm. She sat silently looking over the stillness of the yard. She bit her lip a bit as she sat there alone.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:17 pm

He followed Casey and Taylor outside, they were going to smoke a cig. Coulden't go two seconds without one, he thought. He had never smoked himself. They went to the far end of the courtyard, talking noisily, and dissapeared just out of sight, leaving Dan to akwardly wander over to where Mehgan was. He hadn't even noticed her at first, but his heart skipped a beat once he noticed her. This would be a good chance. He stood up straight, and strolled over to her, thinking of what to say. He had seen her eyes meet the stars, glistening in the reflection. "Pretty, huh?", he said, glancing up and noticing the sky, his hands in his pockets, as he stood beside where she was sitting. He snuck a glance at her. He wanted to say something like '..but not nearly as pretty as you.', but he didin't think she'd take kindly to that, so he looked back up at the sky casually. "-..Where's your guy at?", he asked innocently, reffering to Andrew.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:31 pm

Meghan sighed softly and looked up at him. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and gently rubbed her arms from warmth. She frowned a bit, causing her brow to furrow gently. Her eyes were a bit teary as she sat there. "Yeah. They're beautiful." She nodded moving her eyes back to the stars. "I don't know. He's not really my guy. He just kind of left..." She said softly, not looking at him really. Her cheeks were red and she was getting goosebumps all over her skin from the cold.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm

He tilted his head slightly. He smirked slightly when he considered remarking, 'Hey maybe he had his period.', but she probably woulden't enjoy that joke as much as he did. "Aw. ALLLLrighty then. Kinda' wierd.. he just trotted off..", he remarked casually, stretching for a moment. "Well. He is pretty damn sexy, I'm not gonna' lie. Shame he ran off. What's his name again..?", he joked and then asked, pretending to try to remember. He noticed she seemed chilly and immediatley jumped at the opportunity. "You cold?", he asked, ready to take his tuxedo jacket off and offer it to her, despite how it'd be huge on her, and despite the fact they could easily just walk back inside in the warmth.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:53 am

Meghan smiled softly, her lips curling ever so slightly not to show weakness to his act of kindness. She nodded her head a bit. "That would be the nicest thing you've done. And by the way. Hate your little jokes." She said with a soft laugh. "But we could always go back inside. But I don't really feel like seeing anyone right now." She mumbled softly. She peered up at him with a sad face on. She shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the stars, sort of moving over on the bench to make room if he wanted to sit with her.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:14 pm

He hesitated for a moment, then roughly plopped down beside her, with, "Well SCHOOT ova' will ya'.", and he sat down and examined her. "Don't feel like seeing anyone? Why not??", he asked.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 am

Meghan rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her chest, while still shivering. "You wouldn't understand... and why do you have to be so rough?" She demanded. Her lips were back into a frown as she sat there. She mindlessly played with her hair, sighing heavily. "Oh well. He's obviously not into me." She said with a shrug, more to herself then him
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:15 am

He grinned, leaning back a bit and looking at her like she was crazy. "What!? Not INTO you!? Man WHO WOULD NOT be into you!!??", he exclaimed, then shook his head and relaxed only a little. "Look - he prolly' just got all nervous and ran away, that's all.", he said, casually putting down Andrew to draw attention to himself. "I mean I'm into you but you don't see me runnin' away for dear life. Shoot.", he stated, eyeing her.

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:29 am

Meghan shrugged. "maybe." She said softly, leaning against him a bit. "I just wish that things didn't go wrong." She seemed a tiny bit tipsy and upset and really would take whoever was there. She smiled softly, peering at him. "Why aren't you with those two girls?" She asked casually.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff