Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:25 pm

He smiled. "Thanks." He laughed a bit. "I got an idea." He stood up next to her. "Here get on my back." He crouched slightly so she could get on.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 pm

Meghan smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up. She hung over him, limply. She sighed softly. "Where are you taking me to?" She asked softly, her mouth was very close to his neck. She laughed a bit and blew more hot breath onto his skin. She shivered slightly and cuddled into his back.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 pm

"Sorry if my skins a little cold." He held her hands tightly so she wouldn't fall for sure. He moved quickly. Not at his vampire speed but at an average human sprint. During this run he took her though the forest. He made it to a clearing. There were no clouds. The moon was full and shinning down right into the clearing. His pale skin sort of shinned in the light. Not like it would in the sun.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Meghan slid from his back, landing flat on her back on the ground. "Wow. The moon's pretty." She said softly, laying in the grass, shivering a bit. It was a bit chilly out and even colder on the ground. "Man I wish I had brought a blanket." She said with a sigh, trying to sit up only to fall onto her side in a curled up position before uncurling and laying on her back again.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:41 pm

He sat down next to her and brought his knees to his chest. He smiled at her. "Its beautiful isn't it."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:43 pm

"Yeah, It is." She said with a nod, sitting up then laying against him a bit. Her head resting on his shoulder. She sighed softly and closed her eyes, yawning. She shivered again. "Aren't you cold? Or are you a macho man?" She teased with a grin.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:48 pm

"Nah. Im fine." He smiled and put an arm around her shoulder.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Meghan laughed. "Now who said you could pull the move on me?" She teased, as she snuggled under his arm to keep herself warm. Not that he was much of a heat source. "Are you ill or something? You're completely pale and cold." She stuttered as she shivered.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:52 pm

"No. I'm just a really cold person. And I dont't get much sun." He laughed at her comment on making a move
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Meghan nodded. "You don't seem cold personality wise." She said with a nod. "And your last name is quite misleading." She giggled, gently swaying back and forth, knocking into him and almost making them both fall.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:00 pm

He laughed as she swayed them. "I know. But I changed my name so it was my choice really."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm

Meghan nodded. "I don't think I'd change my name... It'd take too much getting used to." She shrugged and leaned a little bit too far away from him and fell onto the ground. She cursed a bit under her breath and got up. She began to skip and dance around the clearing doing cartwheel and landing on her butt on the cold hard ground. "Oww." She muttered as she rubbed her butt gently.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:06 pm

He laughed a little under his breath. "You o.k over there?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Meghan frowned a bit. "Ummmmm well kind of. My butt hurts." She declared, not really realising she was talking about her butt to a cute guy. She laughed and skipped over to him, taking his hands in hers. She pulled him up and he collided a bit against her chest. She laughed and started to dance with him.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:14 pm

He smiled and dance along with her. The moon continued to glow down on them. "You seem a little off." HE said chuckling under his breath
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff