Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Secrets of the Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:28 pm
she shook her head suppressing her anxiety. "no, not that gate. you have to travel throught this limbo to the other side." she paused " there is another gate at the opposite end, there you will meet orin Flamel, and he will let you pass... but beware- amestris is plagued by raging war and certain death, if you die there then you dont come back..."
"first lets get you to yanza bit heights..." she cleared her throat. " you can access the edge of the earth from both worlds.. to enter you must find the gaurdian of earth-the immortal...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Edward scratched his head, trying to understand all this...even being a child prodigy, it was hard to figure out!  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:12 pm
"alright- there are two gates not just one... of course there has to be or else how would you get to the other side?? this gate here only goes in and out one way.." she she took a deep breath feeling a tightness in her chest. " So of course there has to be two gate keepers because I cannot be in two places at once. even i cannot accomplish that." she paused looking at him hopefull that he could grasp this. " this pocket universe we are in is called limbo- it is where time does not pass of exist... the guardian of the amestris gate is Orin Flamel."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:22 pm
she shook her head, she was getting off track... When you find the path to yanza bit heights you must find the immortal guardian of earth- she goes by the name of gaia- earth mother she will tell you where you must go." she paused standing feebilly. "I will grant you endurance and strength as you go..."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:47 pm
Edward nodded, understanding at last. It didnt take him as long as it would normal people. "Allright, ready." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:07 pm
she smiled so very greatful and tenderly at him. "your parents would be proud of you..." she paused. " Newton will go with you, he will keep you on the straight and narrow path..On your journey the only things and being that you can trust are the earth mother, orin, newton, and me- others will attempt to lead you astray.. do not let them deterr you.." she looked and sounded weary." she lifted her head as though a great weight were upon her and gazed again at edward. " my light, my spirit will lay dormant inside you serving as your 'light in the darkness' so to speak..my knowledge of this journey will also be yours..." she placed a weary hand over his heart. "are you ready, son of hoenhiem?"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 am
Edward nodded, the grin still on his face, his eyes shining with fierce determination...
"I'm ready."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:46 pm
Luna pressed both her hands, over his heart, flat against his chest. she concentrated all her being to flow to her hands over his heart. she began to feel the wieght of thousands of years upon her and although all strength began to leave her she did not lose her youth. she felt her heart beat faster feeling as though it would burst. her skin turned cold and clammy.the bright, warm light surrounding her seemed to slowly move from her body and soaked into edwards skin. she finally felt the last of being escape her fingertips into edward. the light had left her eyes, she seemed a mere shadow of her glorious self.... just as the last sparks left her she pressed forward against ed, quickly pushing her self back from him.

her body arched gracefully as her empty body fell back into the black oblivion that surrounded them. the world of the gate seemed to consume her body.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 pm
Edward stood there in shock, a gasp escaping his lips.
"L-LUNA?!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:11 pm
im here... im beating in your chest...my body is safe...ill show you that trick when you get back...lets go to the edge of the earth... concentrate and the path will be revealed to you... call forth the gate and we will go back to your world... call forth the gate...

her soft voice faded.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:29 pm
Edward nodded and yelled out with all his might.
"COME FORTH GATE OF TRUTH!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:35 pm
the gate opened to a setting sun upon the horizon. he hadnt noticed but his pocket watch spun frantically as it reset its self to the correct time.
he stepped out into an a desert...

his heart flutterd. she was settleing herself in the recesses of his heart...

the black cat, Newton, followed closely right behind him.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 am
Edward gulped and looked around....what did he have to do now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:00 am
YOUR GOING TO YANZA BIT HEIGHTS TO FIND THE EARTH MOTHER TO FIN THE CHRYSZTHANEIUM FLOWER!... IM WILL MOST CERTAINLY DIE AT THIS RATE! she sounded exasperated. her voice pulsed through his veins... crying crying gonk crying crying  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:35 am
"s**t!" Edward shouted and started to run for the yanza bit heights.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff