Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:19 pm

"Go ahead.." she fiddled with her cloak string.Waiting. This would be interesting.what could he choose?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:47 am

"Hmmm, Maria? Rosetta? Roselina? Caroline? Carrie? Cassie? Macey? Hmmm, I like Maria, what do you think?" he asked, makeing the name a mutual agreement. He wanted to make sure her name was HER name, not just one he randomly gave her.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 am

Maria nodded in agreement. "i like it" she smiled softly. She sat there unsure of what to do next. She wasn't used to being so..well humanly treated. She looked at the apple again.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Zack finally remembered why he'd originaly been looing for somebody in his house. "Were you the one moving my things around, Maria?" he asked, using her name so that it would stick.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Maria's head snappe up to look at him and blushed lightly. "I'm sorry...I found your book collection...entertaining.." she held up her recent stolen item. "Again..My apologies..."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 am

"Oh, it's okay. I was just curious about where the books were going. It's fine now. So, he taught you to read, but called you a monster? And good selection by the way, Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz. A good read," Zack said. He was begining to like hanging out with this girl.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:44 am

Maria chuckled lightly. "Actually..Im trying to teach myself.." she blushed a liitle. Thinking it was embaressment. She chuckled lightly. "So..mainly looking at the words..but not understanding.."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 am

"Oh, if that's your problem, maybe I can help. I love reading, I'm sure I can help you," he said. Zack took some slow steps closer to her. "If you want my help, that is," he said as he stopped. He didn't want to push his help on her.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Maria smiled softly "I'd love it.." she was so curious..it was a good thing her name wasn't cat.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:33 am

Zack stepped closer and opened the book in her arms. His head over hers. "How much do you comprehend?" he asked, not knowing if she'd even figured out the word 'the' yet.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:54 am

She was oddly comfortable with him close. She was used to backing away but she didn't feal threatend. She sighed softly and looked "I know the alphabet..but..I can say the words..but I dont understand the meaning.." she looked up at him
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 am

Well, this is going to be fun then, Zack thought to himself. "Just act like someone is speaking them to you. You understand me well enough, just imagine it's being spoken rather than being words on a page," he assisted. He was beginning to like haveing her in his arms... which was curiously odd, but good.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:50 am

Maria nodded andturned the page. She found an artical on music. She scrolled down the page and consintrated. She found a sentance. The music from a piano can be expressed softly like a rose, to the strength of an army. She thought about it for a moment. "A..It's expressing the sound from a piano?''
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:03 am

"Yes, see you can comprehend it if you want to. It's comparing the softness of the tones a piano creates to the strength of an army. Saying a piano is a sootheing sound to hear. This of course is an opinion of the author or writer, another author or writer may disagree," he explained getting a little more in depth in reading, bringing up facts vs. opinions. He looked into her eyes and then kissed her cheek. "Like," he began speaking softly, "I could say your cheek was as soft as a rose petal, but another might disagree and say it's as soft as a butterfly's wing," he complimented.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:01 pm

Maria blushed softly. She smiled softly though. It was nice being treated..nicley. Not comparing to any of the beatings she was used too. She was happy she could understand now. She went to change the page when she saw a white room,padded walls and a doctors equipment. Her heart sped up and she changed the page quickly. It's just a picture..just a picture.. She inhaled deeply to calm down. "Sorry.."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff