Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fire and Ice (Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:38 pm
Phoenix would've said, 'In the ground', but Lumi merely shifted uncomfortable. She looked at him, "She's not with us," she said simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Blood rose to his cheeks, in embarassment of his stupidity for asking such a question. "Sorry," he muttered, while yanking on his left ear and earrings.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:09 pm
"Its fine," she replied, "It was a long time ago anyways," she suddenly wished she did have a mug of hot cocoa, just so she could hold something instead of having her hands fiddled with her piercings.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:18 pm
His mug had been left forgotten, half-filled on the bedside table. After a minute-long silence, Matthew said, "My dad... passed on... when I was ten. Sometimes I still miss him." He stared at the hem of one of his pant legs, how it was coming undone at the bottom, and his right hand started pulling on the threads, as he was being to feel uncomfortable. His left hand still messed with his ear.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:23 am
She didn't say, "I'm sorry," as some people would, she only said, "That's sad..." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:18 pm
Matthew nodded, then laid back, so that he was stretched across the width of the bed, his legs dangling off the edge. He stared at the celing, which was painted as a scene in a storybook, before laughing out loud, at something totally random.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 pm
Lumi- shocked in a way- froze, then started to giggle. His laughing was infectious, she couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 am
With her laughing along with him, he laughed slightly harder, forgetting than he'd been sad seconds ago, forgetting the whole reason why'd he'd started laughing in the first place.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:55 am
Lumi soon gained control of her giggling once more, although a few snorts came out of her before she began hiccuping.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:25 am
His laughing died down and he heard her starting to hiccup. He started mimicking her, with good nature. "Got the -hic-ups?" he asked rolling onto his side so he could face her.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:58 am
"I-" hic! "So!" she grinned, giggling a bit. She took a deep breath and held it, trying to cure her hiccups.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 pm
{Gah, now I've got them xD}

As she held her breath, a mischevious grin came onto Matthew's face. Quick as a bunny, he slid ff the bed and ran out of the room, hoping she would follow at least to the door. He was only just around the corner. While the holding-breath trick never worked for him, getting scared did. He hoped it would help her out too. Well, that and he felt like scaring someone.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:15 pm
((Lol, I had them yesterday XD and everyone likes to scare me, even the dude who has the locker above me says, 'I've always wanted to do that' when he scares me XD ))
She blinked, letting the held breath out. She got up and followed him, wondering what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:53 pm
As soon as her saw the black of his sgirt on her, he jumped, tackling her as he had down outside in the snow. But he also added a yell to it, to add in the "spookiness" of the scare. He rolled so that he wouldn't land on her, but her on top of him, then once they hit the ground, rolled back so he was half on top of her. This all happened in a matter of seconds, before she had time to react.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:53 am
Lumi squeaked loudly as he jumped on her, then stared at him for a bit after it all stopped. After a few moments, she hiccuped and blushed lightly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff