Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:11 pm
Shiva giggled a bit at him, "I guess we could do that. Should I pay for them? I think I have some pearls left," she ran her hand through her hair and pulled out a strand that had pearls on it, "Will this be enough?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 pm
"You keep those." William said "They look so pretty in your hair. I can pay. Besides, I doubt any shops up here would accept pearls as payment. We would have to sell them and get their worth in legal currency. It would be too sad to part with them."

He took the pearls and ran his fingers over them, they were so smooth and beautiful, ranging in color from bright white to a marbled gray.

He arranged them back in her hair, tucking her hair behind her ear after he did so. "You shouldn't hide your face behind your hair." He said, smiling.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:44 am
Shiva blushed a bit, she had never blushed this much in her whole life! "I am sorry, my hair is just so long. I can put it up if you want," his smile was so calming and it made her feel that she was floating in the ocean again. She liked his smile, it really suited him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:54 pm
William stood up and walked to the closet. Inside he rummaged around until he found a pair of flip flops that he thought would fit Shiva. HE returned to her in the living room.

"These are my sister's She came to visit a few months ago and forgot them. You can wear them until we get you your own." He said. He realized that she may not know how to wear them so he slipped them on her feet. "They are shoes. They protect your feet when you are walking so if you step on a sharp rock, for example, you wont hurt your feet."

He straightened back up and offered his arm to steady her. "While we walk you can hold on to me, just in case. If anyone asks, we will say you have a sprained ankle. Now let's get you some fitting clothes, shall we?"  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:57 pm
Shiva blinked at the shoes she wore, she had never seen such things before, but was glad that he explained it to her. She smiled at him and got up holding onto his arm to keep herself steady, "Sure, and do you think you could tell me about your sister? I do not know much about you William."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:12 pm
As William lead her out of the house and onto the road, he talked about his family. HE could have taken the car, but town was but a short walk away, and it was good practice for her.

"My family is a big one." He started "We all used to live together at one time, my mother, my father, myself and my 5 siblings. That didn't last long though. My mother and father split up and my siblings and I had to choose which parent she would rather stay with. Two of my sisters and I stayed with my mother, while my brothers stayed with my dad.. Despite all this, we still saw each other often, and it wasn't until we started coming of age that we drifted apart. My youngest sister, the one who's shoes you are wearing, still lives with my mom, and two of my brothers still live with my dad.

I'm afraid it is a complicated story. Still, we are a happy family, even if we aren't the model of a perfect one.

My mom and my sister came to visit recently because it was my birthday." he smiled  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:16 pm
Shiva listened intently to what he said about his family. It was certainly different than the families she knew. She did turn and give him a soft smile, she then took her hand and it went to her ear and she pulled a shell from it. It was a crystal shell and she handed it to him, "I may not understand much about this world, but I do understand birthdays. Blessed Birthday William."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:31 pm
William took the crystal shell. "It's beautiful. Thank you so much." He said as he attached it to a chain he was wearing under his shirt. "I will keep it forever."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Shiva giggled and smiled brightly at him, "You are welcome!" she then looked back at her feet to remain balanced. She looked back up at him curiously, "Is there anything else you want to tell me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:16 pm
"Hmmm" William pondered her question. "Not that I can think of right now. Here we are!" He exclaimed as they reached the town, it was bustling with life. He led her to a small clothing boutique.

"You look around and find some things you like." He said.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Shiva looked around at the different items of clothes, "Wow, this is so amazing. I am not sure..." she looked around a little bit with her finger at her lips as she thought, "Well, I think that is nice," she let go of his arm and went over to a clothing rack and pulled out a white spaghetti strap top with a ruffle at the collar.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:40 pm
"I think it would look great on you." He said, while encouraging her to keep looking. It made him happy to see her so interested in all the fabrics and patterns.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 pm
Shiva smiled at him and held the shirt in her hand as she looked through some more clothes. She felt through the fabrics and then looked at what the patterns were. She then found a pair of jeans and put it next to the shirt. She worked her way back over to William and grabbed hold of his arm, "These feel so nice, like smooth coral."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 pm
"The jeans? Yeah, they are really popular up here. Everyone has at least one pair. They are really comfortable too. Don't forget shoes and a jacket. The wind off the sea in the morning can be cold." He said, winking at her.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:55 pm
Shiva smiled and giggled, "I can handle the cold, I swam through the Arctic Ocean before and it wasn't so bad," then a slight blush came across her cheeks, "The pollution has just weakened my bodily systems is all..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff