Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:32 pm

"Hmm... we can go to the eastern mountains that leads to the capital city of the mountain region." Milly suggested, "Or we could go though the southern plain region, there are many farms and little villages if we go that way." She looked at the diamond daggers in awe, "I never been to the capital, so I don't know much about it."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:46 pm
oblivion" as long as i can dish out justice. the city sounds like it has more"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 pm

"then to the city, we go!" Milly said, pointing beyond the destroyed village. "We have to go that away!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 pm
"what bout them,we cant leave them to become a pain"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Milly grumbled then turned, "Hmm you got a point what to do with them?" She sighed, tapping her foot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:36 pm
oblivion looks at them"what is the best way to fill ower needs"
he makes a ball of energy"we could leave them for now,thay might piss of the gods makeing them come to us"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:38 am

Milly nodded, "yeah, that sounds good... but what can they do to piss them off, nah?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:12 am
Manami: *standing their tapping her foot, annoyed* -__-* .... Where's the love? *she said to herself* *sigh* .... *walks past them heading toward another town* This place isn't as fun as I thought it would be... How sad... Oh well. Not my loss. *looks back* Catch you guys later! wink heart *Jumps into a tree and runs off, jumping from tree to tree*  

SometimesCats

Sparkly Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:50 pm
oblivions eyes dart to the girl
"your not going anywere"
"cimson cloud 6th form, silver dragon"
he stabs the ground with his hand and a dragon appers infrount of her,blocking her path
with a sythe in hand he matches tward her
"frist you interup my fight,second you shoot me with an arrow,and finnaly you babble bout me falling in love with you. you insalt me in more then one way. your coming with us, sin of lust"
his body was now ingulfed in a pale fire,the ground being crushed by his powers wight
"you must pay me and my partners for your crimes. me,greed and wrath"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:00 pm
hola i would like to join here is my character

name:Gila
Specie:lizard man
Sin/Virtues: gluttony
Personality:intelligent,silent,stealthy
Bio:born into a military style family he was raised to be a killer.At the age of 11.He left his home to look for power.He found the sin of gluttony in the form of a ruby.He had taken the ruby and attached it to his arm and it bonded to his skin.Causing him to become more sadistic.He then learned to control his power and gives into it occasionally.At the age of 15 he had learned almost every form of combat and stealth.At age 18 he experimented on himself to make him stronger.Now he just wants to become stronger
Weapon:acidic blood and saliva.fangs,claws and talons.chain and scythe(one weapon).throwing axes and diggers.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:29 pm
Gila was walking through the forest when he saw a village covered n arrows and blades."What was going on here?"he wondered.He went through streets of the village,eating some of the bodies and taking some money and weapons.When he walked out the village he noticed some people and a dragon ."Looks like a battle."he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Milly was looking at Manami, "hehehehe yeah pay up for your rudeness to a Noble!" She made a greedy face, she stick out her hand, "give me some Diamonds or sapphires or rubies or..." She babbled on and on about what jewels to pay her.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:10 am
((the village is in ruins. not much but ash. so bodys are well done))
oblivions sees a figure moving tward them,noticeing it is a lizard man
"wait milly,something is off"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:31 pm

Milly stopped and looked at Oblivion, "Something is off?" her tail flicked to one side.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:51 pm
Gila had noticed that the demon was looking at him.He then took a small bag filled with gold coins and started to jingle it around"If i am right then these are sins just like me"He thought  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff