~Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shallarinath
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:30 pm
I am a short story/ fanfiction writer, but spend most of my time looking for errors in other pieces of writing. I am usually the one who picks out spelling errors in Shall's writing. As a payment, he helps me beef up my writing....

I've never seen you take up so much as a crayon and mark over my work, then again I may have forgotten. You got everything right, pretty much, but there is onr thing you forgot to mention... YOU'RE A HUGE Princess Mononoke FAN!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Shallarinath
I am a short story/ fanfiction writer, but spend most of my time looking for errors in other pieces of writing. I am usually the one who picks out spelling errors in Shall's writing. As a payment, he helps me beef up my writing....

I've never seen you take up so much as a crayon and mark over my work, then again I may have forgotten. You got everything right, pretty much, but there is onr thing you forgot to mention... YOU'RE A HUGE Princess Mononoke FAN!!!!!

I usually don't tell you about most of them. Haha. Just kidding. Na, You have gotten better at fixing errors.

I wouldn't say huge fan. But hey, whatever.

Why crayon, by the way? Why can't it be a stylo?  

Shinigami-Acorn

Kindless
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:53 pm
Hm.
My name is Yai.
I'm a writer, obviously, I usually write poetry.
I spell often, and in my poetry I tend to close my eyes and touch type my feelings. So typos occur, don't correct me if it's a piece of work. thank you. :]
Hm.. What else..
I have DeviantART. It's where I place my work. Only to save it somewhere. Never know when some dodgey stuff I download eats my computer whole.
Speaking of that, I'm a trained Computer Technician.

Hm.. That's about it from me.

Edit: I'm doing a section in the Poetry sub-board if anyone is interested.

-Yai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm
Hello all.
My name is Kember, but you can call me by my screen name.
I mostly write prose with a little bit of poetry tossed in.
I've been known to do geometric-type art from time to time, but nothing magical.
I am horrible at spelling, so feel free to correct me if you see a mistake I clearly missed.

I'm really bad at these 'introduce yourself!' posts. ^^;
If I've missed something, just ask me.
Thankies. n.n

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Kyoshoku

Eloquent Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:48 pm
Hey!

My name is Kyo. I go by just about any nickname a person can give out, so if you want to call me something else, by all means!

I write a lot and a little of everything. I'm kind of taking a break from poetry, and I mainly write original stories, fanfiction, and drabbles.

I try to do some art every now and then, and mainly that consists of anime/light graffiti/jewlery.

I'm an okay speller. . . Sometimes, when I'm typing, I don't really see some of my errors, and the keyboards I work with like to leave letters off sometimes. Yup. The woes of a writer.

Anyway, I'm sixteen, female, and I live in the USA.

That's about all there is to know about me, really. ^w^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image

Nice to have all of you here!

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Kindless
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm
Kyoshoku
Hey!

My name is Kyo. I go by just about any nickname a person can give out, so if you want to call me something else, by all means!

I write a lot and a little of everything. I'm kind of taking a break from poetry, and I mainly write original stories, fanfiction, and drabbles.

I try to do some art every now and then, and mainly that consists of anime/light graffiti/jewlery.

I'm an okay speller. . . Sometimes, when I'm typing, I don't really see some of my errors, and the keyboards I work with like to leave letters off sometimes. Yup. The woes of a writer.

Anyway, I'm sixteen, female, and I live in the USA.

That's about all there is to know about me, really. ^w^

Bioshock quotes in your Signature.

I think I'm in love with you already.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 am
Bioshock rocks, I love it.
But it's nice too see all the new comers all the same.  

wolfs shepard

Kyoshoku

Eloquent Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 am
That game made me crazy. I'm actually in the process of drafting a fanfiction for the dearly beloved bonds between Big Daddies and Little Sisters.

I had to buy that game. Spent my tax return buying Dead Space for my sister so she'd buy BioShock for me.

Can't wait for the movie and the second game. ^w^

Thanks! I'll be posting up my novel pretty soon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm
Hi I'm Kit. I'm a freshman at college and work on my story in my free time, which is nearly non-existent...I am an anime/manga fan. Also, I go to school at University of West Georgia, but I am planning on transferring to Dalton State next semester. Let's see...oh if interested what I have done of my story as well as some poetry is on my deviantART account. :]

Oh! One really interesting fact: I have over 30 cats XD (20 something of them are kittens!)  

alteghost

Shameless Bit

24,075 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

The-Writer-Is-In

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:16 pm
I'm Kitora, Layla is my pen name, call me either. I write mostly original fiction, but I'm known to write a fanfiction or a short story every once in a while. I've wanted to be a writer since I was seven, and I'm much better at it now. I live in the USA, I don't like to give out my age, and I'm overly stressed. And…I love my stories' fans. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi. :3
I'm Kira, but you can refer to me by my username if you'd like.
I write mostly novels..that end up becoming short stories because I lose steam on them, or just quit and get bored with it. XD
I'm in the middle of working on a mystery novel that I hope to complete and publish soon. 3nodding
I got my start writing fanfiction. Still dabble in it occasionally (I have a 60 page one still needing to be finished mad )
I plan on posting writing samples eventually in my livejournal, but that would mean I'd, ya'nno, have to finish something first. xd
Anything else, just ask. :3

dream sequins

Glittering Star

8,050 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alex Webster Page

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 pm
Hello smile My name is Sphynx (online, of course) and I'm twenty-one years old. I've been writing as long as I can remember, and I'm really excited to be a member of this guild biggrin

I mostly write novels, but I've been known to pop out a short story every now and then. I vary between topics . . . my current novel, Hindsight, can just be described as "life."

I hope to meet many people here!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:15 am
Hi everyone! My name is Halle, & I'm 15. I have been writing for around 4 or 5 years, but much more actively lately. I broke my ankle (still recovering) so I spend a lot of time on the computer and Gaia now. I love sports (like taekwondo, speed skating, cross country, and track), music of nearly any kind, FOOD ( heart ), & a bunch of other random stuff. (Manga/Anime, FINLAND, mixed martial arts, jiu jitsu, hockey, etc.) I speak Japanese (5 years) & English. That's about it I guess. Oh, I used to be a bit of a spelling nazi but I promise I won't correct anyone's spelling or grammar unless asked for. Plus I wouldn't want to spell something wrong & then be a total hypocrite. Anyway, wow I ranted, but it's nice to meet everyone! Oh shoot, forgot something else; I write short stories & novel stuff; mostly in the fantasy genre.  

peterlover14

Emery and Legerity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm
User Image
Uhm, hi. I'm Amy, I'm 15 (Almost 16). I was invited here by Arakratos, who is a good friend of mine. I've written a novella named Orexis, and currently writing the sequel to it; Threnody. (They aren't very good, in my opinion. For one, my grammar sucks. xD)
Let's see, I have a wonderful boyfriend of (insert number of months since November 21st 07) months. I love him dearly. I've also been coming back to roleplay after many, many years. xD

Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff