Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
This is upsetting. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wodewose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:46 am
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
LLT
Zoutout
Gin is the devil!

Some good whiskey, a good ale, and some good port are what I needs.

Nono, Tequila is the devil. crying

Ugh, Tequila is the devil.

gonk

Nono, Turps are the devil

your sig reminds me of the fst show

"I`m not pissed you know"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:23 pm
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu
Yeah, there was someone in my French class who didn't know that Egypt was in Africa.

It's funny how every thread in this guild strays from the original topic in a matter of pages. ninja

I think it would be a bit more funnier if the thread actually stayed on topic, at least in this guild.

Haha, you weren't here back in the days...  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:18 am
Broken Keys
Invictus_88
Pure Revenge
Invictus_88
Pure Revenge
*Bursts out laughing* xd Oh my god. What I think is very sad is that people here don't know:

1) Where Denmark is
2) what rounders is
3) that Hindu is the longest living religion on this earth

that is what I call sad...

Where are they and may I mock them mercilessly?

erm... hun, I would let you only, they're in my class and some guy on romance/friendship guild didn't know what rounders was.... razz

Yeah, just you wait until I appear in class one day just to mock them..

3nodding

....ok...just remember that the name of the school's Hethersett Old Hall School razz

twisted

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:35 am
ok..... this is a bit out of the subject but sorry I wasn't on for a week and a bit. It was my half term...how are you lot doing?  

Broken Keys

Blue Elec

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:25 am
Invictus_88
Broken Keys
Invictus_88
Pure Revenge
Invictus_88
Pure Revenge
*Bursts out laughing* xd Oh my god. What I think is very sad is that people here don't know:

1) Where Denmark is
2) what rounders is
3) that Hindu is the longest living religion on this earth

that is what I call sad...

Where are they and may I mock them mercilessly?

erm... hun, I would let you only, they're in my class and some guy on romance/friendship guild didn't know what rounders was.... razz

3nodding

....ok...just remember that the name of the school's Hethersett Old Hall School razz

twisted

ninja

In Business Studies 2 years ago (year 11 for me) a girl asked why China hadn't joined the European Union. There was much merriment and delight to be had by all due to that question, none of it coming from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:27 am
Blue Elec
Invictus_88
Broken Keys
Invictus_88
Pure Revenge

3nodding

twisted

ninja

In Business Studies 2 years ago (year 11 for me) a girl asked why China hadn't joined the European Union. There was much merriment and delight to be had by all due to that question, none of it coming from her.

hehe...bless... she must've felt a right arse....  

Broken Keys

TheeFourthMonth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:24 pm
::note::

conkers are just the best
i still sadly still play with them

british bulldog is still payed around here when banded
ave played the game since i was like 5ish, weird to think of really

rounders rocks
i still play it for p.e, and used always play it in primary school

the clapping hands thing was cool
i remmber when i was really hyped up because i could do the claping as where you use your hands going up as well XD

skip rope was funny
i havent played that for years

those hoop things were also funny
i remmber the little contests ok who could keep it up the most

~*~*~

i once spock to this lad on here i think he was from canada or the usa........and we was talking about where we are from, i said i was from leicester in england and he came out with "oh aint that the capital" stare stupid lad!!

::plus::

us brits have are bombfire night!! which i am looking falward to so very much, siting in front of a big fire, watching all the fire works i might even get a sprikler blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:04 pm
kara_water_tamer
::note::

conkers are just the best
i still sadly still play with them

british bulldog is still payed around here when banded
ave played the game since i was like 5ish, weird to think of really

rounders rocks
i still play it for p.e, and used always play it in primary school

the clapping hands thing was cool
i remmber when i was really hyped up because i could do the claping as where you use your hands going up as well XD

skip rope was funny
i havent played that for years

those hoop things were also funny
i remmber the little contests ok who could keep it up the most

~*~*~

i once spock to this lad on here i think he was from canada or the usa........and we was talking about where we are from, i said i was from leicester in england and he came out with "oh aint that the capital" stare stupid lad!!

::plus::

us brits have are bombfire night!! which i am looking falward to so very much, siting in front of a big fire, watching all the fire works i might even get a sprikler blaugh

Conkers - I used to hoard them until they shrank...I never used to play with them, until one year where they were close to getting banned, then every kid joined in with a sit-down conker playing-fest on the painted numberboard on the playground in defiance/protest.
Marbles - Yaaaayyy!! Good currency!!
Bulldog - Um, I think I've only played that indoors...on a soft foam surface...like a ballpond. God I love ballponds too. And vertical slides. I've been on the biggest in England, at Crealy.
Rounders - Love it. Haven't played it for soo long... crying
Clap games - Meh. I hated those.
Skipping and hoopla - Um...yeah. Didn't join in much.

We played What's The Time, Mr. Wolf? a lot. Funfest.
And 40-40 in. That was fun and used a lot of energy too.
And-and we had the apparatus at our primary as well, one had to change their shoes for plimsoles and then they could go and play on the monkey bars and climbing frames.

BONFIRE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen *dances* I'm going to the biggest one in Newbury on the 5th!!  

Misty_Watersprite

Aged Browser

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:26 pm
kara_water_tamer
Us Brits have our bonfire night!! Which I am looking falward to so very much, sitting in front of a big fire, watching all the fireworks, I might even get a sprikler blaugh

I must say, I fully intend to take advantage of now being able to buy my own fireworks.

twisted

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm
I like fire. Part of the reason I enjoy camping...camp fires!  

Angilwingz

Veterus

Unforgiving Elder

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:41 pm
Invictus_88
kara_water_tamer
Us Brits have our bonfire night!! Which I am looking falward to so very much, sitting in front of a big fire, watching all the fireworks, I might even get a sprikler blaugh

I must say, I fully intend to take advantage of now being able to buy my own fireworks.

twisted

Oh I have! twisted Plus I got Discount!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:00 am
Lt.Voltz
Invictus_88
kara_water_tamer

twisted

Oh I have! twisted Plus I got Discount!

unfair stare

i'll get my dad to buy them XD.........ermmm how old do you need to be?? <------having a blonde moment.

TheeFourthMonth

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:52 am
Since Francis is 18 I'd make a guess at 18 for buying fireworks.

I'm not sure what I'm doing for fireworks night. Last year I went to my friends but I usually go to somewhere else that does shows which area a bit too long but not too bad. Or I could just stay at home and watch them from the front room, you can see lots of shows at once that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:34 pm
ok that mean i have two years till i can buy them xd .....lol

im going to try and find the biggist bombfire around and drag my mate/s along with me.......i think that might be at abby park.......anyway, i'll get someone to come with me.

TheeFourthMonth

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:39 am
ice_illusion
Since Francis is 18 I'd make a guess at 18 for buying fireworks.

I'm not sure what I'm doing for fireworks night. Last year I went to my friends but I usually go to somewhere else that does shows which area a bit too long but not too bad. Or I could just stay at home and watch them from the front room, you can see lots of shows at once that way.
Fireworks night?  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces