Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Family... (POST UR PROFILES NOW!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konekoko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:13 pm
Mindy smiled and ducked her head. Then she felt something slimey on her arm. "Ewwww..." she complained, pulling it away and tossing it off the porch.

%

Darien noticed the man standing by the girl on the porch. He met his glare with a steeled icy look. He smirked again at the girl who blushed even more furiously. Sastisfied, he pushed away from the car and sauntered around it to the pavement. "Hey."

%

"Hey." Mindy replied. She was so glad they got him for a foster kid. That reminded her..."Hey, mom? The social worker wanted to talk to you, or another adult of the family, about the foster girl that is supposed to be coming to. I think there is something wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:04 am
Silver was sitting on top of the car.
What's you name?
She asked her new foster-cousin.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 pm
Kaya looked over at Mindy, she seemed to like the new family member. She walked over to him and lend close to him. "Hey, you want Mindy, you better prove yourself good. 'Cause no one gets her that I don't like." She whispered, to low for anyone, but the new kid to hear. She winked and walked back in the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:05 pm
Lacy nodded, "I'll go talk to her." She kissed Mindy on the forehead and walked over to the car. "Hello, I'm Lacy Clifford. Is there something wrong with the other foster child?"  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Konekoko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:02 pm
((Yay!!! We are a big happy family!!! crying i'll explain about the other kid next time i'm on))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:27 pm
Leslie laughed at Jessie running away from the worm and jumped off the porch to greet the new kid. "Hey new kid, I'm Leslie and im the mom of the family. Whats your name?" She greeted.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:21 pm
Rosey tapped her fingers on her desk. She jumped when a man opened the door. he was shouting at someone behind him. He then shut the door looked around, spotted the name tag on Rosey's desk, then hurried over. "HELLOOOO THERE!!!! My name is Mr. Rrrrrrrrrrrburtspaggenwall!!! And have I got a deal for you!" Rosey's eyes widened. "oh no please don't tell me your a door to door sales man!!!" The man laughed, "oh nooo!nononononononono!! That's my other job, what I'm doing right now is turning in a book idea! You do this here right?" He glanced at Rosey's name tag again. "SPLENDED!!!!" He then shuffled around in his jacket and pulled out an envalope. "ummm. . .you have to fill out a card. . . " Rosey mumbled, but the man had already put the packet on the desk and with a biig smile shuffled back out the door. Rosey sighed. "ok let's have a look. . ." She then opened the envolope, and a bunch of advertisements fell out. "awww!!! come on!!!" Rosey shoved the advertisements into the recycle bin under the desk. She noticed some sheets further in the envelope. She pulled them out and started to read. "oh shure! A book!! He says he wants to give a book idea!!! Next time I see him I'll kill him!!!" The papers read this. . . .
A bunny met a parret, who then saw a girraff, who then ate a sandwich. The bunny the went to the city. The bunny read all the advertisements there, The bunny listed all the advertisments out loud. . . .
Rosey shoved the papers into the recycleing ben with the other stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 pm
"Well, yes. You see, she is in the hospital. Darien himself only got out two days ago, but his sister will have to stay a little longer."  

Konekoko

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm
Lacy put a hand over her mouth, "How terrible. What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:09 pm
Silver turned to the lady.
Hospital! Why?
She gasped.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Rosey flicked her cell phone open and closed. "oooh come on! Some body needs to fill me in on the kids!!!!! This is to boreing!!!" Rosey leaned back in her chair, putting her feet on her desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm
"Well, he and his sister were both put in the hospital after she attempted suicide five days ago. They both had severe bruises, cuts, and burns. Darien even had a couple ribs broken."  

Konekoko

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:14 pm
Silver's gasp must have been heard all the way to Rosie's office, it was so loud.
Suicide?!
She nearly shreaked, turning to Darien.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:14 pm
Leslie looked on in terror, she didnt know anything about that, she rushed over and embraced the foster child as softly as she could. We'll have to watch after them 24/7... how fun! Leslie thought with a smile.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:43 pm
Rosey flicked her phone across the room, it landed with a thud in the corner. Rosey quietly tipptoed over to the door, she looked down the hall, Milly's door was slighly open. Rosey could see her writing something on a piece of paper. "ha! And they asing HER as my supervisor? they must be crazy!" Rosey whispered, she then sneaked outside.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff