Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm
(kishi is back baby! lols remember me?)

Kishi heard an enormous crash and looked outside her window to see what the commotion was. She saw nothing, but couldn't go back to sleep.

"Haru, Aoi, how's about you two go check it out?" she instructed. Her blue and yellow furballs nodded and jumped out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 pm
((YAY!!!!! PATCHSTAR IS FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!))

Blackstar changed back to her normal form and lept out of the way of Blackthorn's jet of fire. Moon and Thoraxo were thrown off of Blackthorn into a group of soldiers, so they were busy with them. Now its just you and me, Blackstar, Blackthorn snarled. You will never take me back! I will NOT be a prisoner of Kira OR a pet under her command,Blackstar growled and launched at Blackthorn, trying to get near his face.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 am
(PATCHY!!!!! heart ^.^)
(@Thunderstar: HA! You finally read it?)
(This will most likely be a really long post...lots of people to post about biggrin )

Blackthorn dodged Blackstar and hit her with his tail. If you will not surrender you shall die! He roared and shot a fireball at his old friend. He jumped and fly into the sky, Change into your dragon form and lets make this fight somewhat even. He challenged and shot another fireball at Blackstar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin blocked a blow from Kira, for the past five minutes they have been blocking each others blows. "Give in you puny girl, or would you like to join your sister?" Kira spat and stabbed at Erin. She blocked it and swung at Kira, "I will never give in until you either surrender or die!" Erin cursed as Kira's sword cut her on the elbow.
Moon pinned a soldier down, she was about to bite his neck when he threw her off. "Blackstar wasn't kidding when she said they were Kira's best. I've only killed one." She said to Thoraxo and dodged the soldiers blow. "Puny human!" She roared and jumped on him again, finally able to kill him.
Thoraxo laughed and dodged a soldier, "Lets do a contest. Who ever kills the most wins."

"What do they win?" Moon asked as she attacked another soldier. Thoraxo thought, him and Jake did this all the time, but they did it for who ever got their next meal. "Jake and I will leave and you'll never see us again." Moon seemed to like that, but she didn't nodded.

"What if you win?" She asked.

"You'll just have to lose to find out," He said and killed another. "Six."

"Five." Thoraxo admired Moon's strength. She reminded him of a lioness he use to know before she was taken by Kira. She was powerful, but stubborn. And the bad thing was Thoraxo loved her. He shook his head and dodged a sword. He roared and clawed at the soldiers throat.
Kira's brow was dotted with sweet, so was Erin's. "You getting tired, my dear?" She blocked Erin's blow and smiled.

"No," Erin said. "You?"

"Not one bit," She said and growled as Erin cut her wrist. "Now we're even." Kira said and clenched her teeth together. How are you doing up there, Blackthorn?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 pm
Blackstar didn't move when Blackthorn flew up. I'm not becoming a dragon. I shall fight you the way i am. Why don't you just stay down here? I wish not to fight you anyways, but i will. I will fight only if you make me. I don't really want to fight you, Blackstar said. Blackstar stood where she was. If you want to kill me, come down here. If you want to keep me prisoner, you have to catch me. Blackstar looked over at Erin and the others. She turned to Moon and said, I'm going to lead Blackthorn away. Blackstar took off in the direction of the castle with Blackthorn following her in the air.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:13 pm
When Blackthorn was right above Blackstar he dived and landed on her, You are a coward! He said and held Blackstar to the ground with on paw.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 pm
DO NOT CALL ME A COWARD!!!!! Blackstar growled. Blackstar tried to get up, but she couldn't with Blackthorn on her. Fine! If you won't let me up, you were going to kill me. Go ahead. I can't stop you. But answer this for me: why are you going to kill your friend? Wouldn't you rather keep me prisoner? You don't want to kill pets on purpose. Kira forces you. Why kill me? Kira wouldn't care if i died, but if i'm alive, she still has the hope and power that i will be under her control again. But, its your choice. Blackstar waited silently for Blackthorn to answer.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:35 pm
You are a coward, you ran away from Kira. Do you actually think that Erin will win Kira and kill her? That little girl is weak and will never have the courage to take a life. Even if it is the life of the one who killed her sister. He paused and looked away from Blackstar. I would not like to kill you, but Kira would rather have you dead than be beside her and betray her again. I will not kill you, I will let Kira take care of you. He shook his head to keep his emotions in tact. Finally he looked at her. You will either fight me or I will kill here and now. I will not take a fellow friend captive unless you defeat me in battle. He lifted his paw and took a few steps back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 pm
Then you have made a great mistake! Once Blackthorn took the first step back, Blackstar leaped onto his head. He tried to shake her off, but Blackstar dug her claws into his head. She bit his head with all her might, and he fell. She knew he was still alive, so she kept her claws in, but lifted her head. She bit back down in another place and Blackthorn got up again. He tried to shake her off, and he succeeded. She flew off and hit a tree. She got up and dodged a fireball. She promised to herself to not change forms, so she jumped over his head and landed on his wing. She tore it in the middle, making a big whole. She jumped to the other wing and tore that one. When she was done, she jumped up to his head. She tore at his scales around his eyes. He fell again, and this time, she put a paw on his neck and put her teeth on his neck too. You lose. She waited as Blackthorn's attemps to cease because he couldn't escape. Want another round of fighting?  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 am
Blackthorn breathed heavily, he was loosing a lot of blood. He tried to keep his eyes open, but it was hard. His eyes closed and he blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kira felt as Blackthorn passed out, "NO!" She screamed and cut at Erin. She cut a leg and watched as she fell.

"You fail, I would kill you, but I'm needed somewhere." She cut Erin's other leg, deeper this time and ran off yelling. "Retreat!"
Moon let the soldiers run and looked around for Erin. She was on the ground bleeding from her legs, "Erin!" She yelled and ran over to her, jumping over a pile of dead bodies. "Where is Kira? I'll teach her a lesson." She growled.

Erin shook her head and fell backwards, her head hitting the ground. "The look on her face told me that Blackthorn was in trouble." She took at deep breath and coughed. "Let her go, I cut her as much as she has cut me."

Moon hissed, "You did not give her a inch deep cut!" She leaned over Erin and licked the wound, ignoring Erin's attempts to kick away. "You need this wound clean! Stop fussing!" She said and pinned Erin's leg down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jake scratched Thoraxo's mane, "How many?"

"Ten, you?" Thoraxo asked.

"D***! Nine, those guys were hard though," He said and sighed. "Oh, well. You win. I'll go hunting today."

Thoraxo shook his head, "We'll go hunting together." He pointed to Erin, "She is hurt."

A gasp escaped Jake's lips without his permission. Thoraxo laughed, "I know you like her, I can feel it and see it."

"But she does not like me," Jake said.

"You know this how? She is rude, so? I know her type, they are rude to the ones they love," Thoraxo walked up behind Jake and shoved him. "Plus you just happen to have a first aid kit." Jake sighed and ran over to Erin. He pulled out a small kit and rummaged through it. "Here, let me help."

Moon hissed, but moved away when Erin nodded.
(Back to Moon!)
Moon stepped back and stared at Erin, No...it can't be... She said as she noticed the look in Erin's eyes. She tried to go into Erin's mind, but it was blocked. Erin, it is me! The burier around Erin's mind vanished and she answered, What?

You like him don't you? She asked and flashed a picture of Jake. Erin blushed, then hot anger followed. Why do you care? I'm not a little kid anymore! Moon flinched away from those words. She sighed and moved away from Erin's mind. She blocked her mind as she felt Erin's. She only opened it enough to growl at her.

Moon stood and walked away, just as Thoraxo came up. "What do you want?" She growled.

"How many did you kill?" He asked.

"Nine, but it will soon be ten if you don't back off." She threatened and glared at the male.

Thoraxo laughed, "Well either way I win." He walked off. Curiosity and anger mixed and she ran after Thoraxo. "What do you win?"

He shook his head, "I'll tell you when Erin is fully healed and happy." He glanced at Jake. Moon hissed and jumped on him. She pushed his head down and pushed on his neck. "You will leave, even if you did win."

He coughed, "Do you really...want to...make...Erin sad?" He said between breaths. Moon back off him and shook his head. "Then I won't leave and neither will he. Even if you do threaten to hurt us." He said and flicked his tail. Moon growled and stalked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 am
Blackstar hops off of Blackthorn as he passes out. She knew he was his friend, so she started to lick the wounds clean so they won't get infected. Blackstar stopped when she heard something. At that moment, Kira's soldiers stepped out and encircled Blackstar and Blackthorn. Kira then stepped out a few feet in front of Blackstar. What do you want Kira?  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:31 am
Kira walked around Blackstar, totally ignoring her and knelt beside Blackthorn. "Do not worry, Blackthorn. I'll take care of you." She whispered and stood. "What did you do to him?" She pulled out her sword and aimed it at Blackstar.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:35 am
Blackstar took a step back. We were fighting, and he lost. He'll be ok. I cleaned his wounds so they won't get infected. And most of the wounds had stopped anyways. Blackstar started talking to Moon, hoping that she can get Erin. MOON!!!!!!!!! I'm in trouble. Blackthorn passed out, thats why Kira left you, but now she's here with me. And i'm surronded by the soldiers that you didn't kill. Tell Erin NOW!!!!!!!  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 pm
Moon got Blackstar's message, Erin's wounded, bad. I'll get the rest to come. She ran over to the group and told them about Blackstar. Bree, Beka, Snow, Eve, and Thoraxo followed Moon to where Blackstar was.

Moon leaped on the closest soldier, quickly killing him before he could react. "Ten," She whispered and ran for Kira. "You will pay for what you did to Erin!" She growled, but got waked. Blackthorn was awake and he hit her with his tail.

She flew against a tree and hit her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kira spun around and ran over to Blackthorn, "Are you alright?" She asked and threw her arms around his huge neck. He nodded and stood, Lets get out of here. He said and took off once Kira was on his back. The rest of her soldiers were either dead or about to become dead.
Blackthorn's wounds were healed by Kira's sorceress and was told to rest. He agreed and slept.
Jake wrapped Erin's leg and nodded, "You'll be better in no time." He said and moved his hand away from her leg. She stopped him and held his hand tight. "Thanks," She whispered and sat up. "I don't know what I would have done if Moon was just here. Probably kick her in the face." She laughed and kissed Jake on the cheek.

Jake blushed and looked away from Erin's eyes. Suddenly he noticed something blue and yellow in the bushes. He motioned to Erin and she looked, "Oh!" She said and laughed. She remembered Sayuri talking about her friend Kishi, who had little furballs as pets. "Its Kishi's pets, they're friends. But I don't know there names. She has like ten."

"Kishi? How do you know her?" Jake asked.

"She was..." She took a gulp. "Sayuri's friend. I never met her, but Sayuri talked about her." Jake nodded and looked away from the furballs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 pm
Blackstar turned to Moon. Thanks. I have to say, i don't know where I'd be right now if you didn't get everyone to come so quickly. Blackstar nodded her thanks and headed over to the furballs. Who are you? I never saw you before.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 pm
The furballs yelped and ran, quickly, away.

Moon laughed, "Weren't those Kishi's?" She asked Erin as she walked up. Erin let go of Jake's hand, but Moon payed no mind. "Yeah, I wonder where she is?"

Moon shrugged and walked over to Erin, "How are you?"

"Better, thanks to Jake." Moon nodded, but didn't thank Jake. "Lets get out of here." She looked at Bree, "Help get Erin on my back."

Bree smiled and lifted Erin onto Moon's back
Jake jumped on Thoraxo and the group headed out, Thoraxo kept up with Moon. Moon growled at him and ran faster. Thoraxo growled and ran just as fast, "I still win. You only killed one other soldier." He said and laughed. Moon ignored him and ran even faster, Erin whispered something but Thoraxo didn't catch it. What ever she said Moon slowed down and stayed in speed with Thoraxo.

Now Thoraxo sped up, he didn't want Jake with Erin just as much as Moon did. Jake bent down, "Why'd you speed up? You were the one that tried to keep up with Moon." Thoraxo growled, but didn't slow.

He glanced back and saw Moon nod and wink. "I just wanted to tell her something."

Jake 'whatevered' him and didn't complain. Soon they came to Erin's cabin and Bree went over to help Erin. Jake was faster though, he lifted her up and walked inside the cabin, "I don't want Erin sad, but soon they won't even find time for us." Moon said walking up.

Thoraxo nodded, "Would you like to go hunting with me?"

"A male, hunting?" She said her eyes wide and laughed. "Sure, try and keep up." She sped away, Thoraxo laughed and chased after her.
Jake set Erin on her bed and pulled the cover over her legs, "You should-" He was cut off by the sound of Thoraxo laughing. He peeked out the window just in time to see Moon and Thoraxo run off. "And they say I can't love Erin." He whispered and shook his head. He walked back over to Erin, who was asleep. He stroked her hair and walked out of the room.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff