Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:46 pm
Isabella walks in the forest trying to see where to practice her martial arts. She finds a beg opening and sets her stuff down and grabs the swords her grandfather gave her and started to do flips with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:40 am
"Hey"
Out of nowhere  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Isabella was caught off guard and knocks him down with one foot on his chest."Who are you and why they heck are you in the forest scaring people?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:02 pm
"Oh that hurt, NOT! I'm made of Earth. You know sand , rock, dirt, coal, all that stuff. So get off me. "
Arms popped out of his body and grabbed her arms leggs and neck.
"Give me that sword"
He took the sword from her.
"And To be sure you dont do anything reckless, I'll cover your coints so u wont move and harden my self to be stronger than steel.
Now lets get this over with. I'm gonna cut this short and simple and I'm not gonna kill u, K. I want you to listen carefuly cause My pet is a scorion ready to strike you. I'm gonna Put you down slowly and put your sword in me after the confersation. Ok.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Isabella concentrates telling your mind to shut up and give back the sword.When he gave her the sword, she twists his arms behind his back."Thank you for the warning, but don't touch my sword, ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:23 pm
I only said hey  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:44 pm
"Well let me give you some advice, Don't ever jump out of nowhere with some one who has REAL and sharp swords."She lets him go and starts to flip with the swords again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:52 pm
Let me give you some advice, Swords wont work on me I'm harder that steel. I can dive in a volcano an I still wont die. I'm tell ing you this now, If you use that sword from whoever gave u that I'm sure it'll be a waste. And thatsword will probably be broken after 7 or 8 times.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Isabella rolls her eyes and stops flipping."oh great your one of those creatures."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:09 pm
"Actually I'm three. An Elemental , A devil, and Warlock."  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 pm
"Oh good for you a arogant one by that too, and a warlock thats cool." Isabella sighs and sits down looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 pm
"Yea, oh by the way if you bite me your either gonna taste dirt and get sick or meke your fangs get stuck or mess them up."  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 pm
"Thanks for the warning." Isabella said sadly and still looking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:36 pm
"Lets stop this is pointless and your gonna die if the sun comes up and my old man is gonna beat the crap out of my for fighten' a girl. So Its either we call it trooths or we both get hell"  

SSJChocolate

Lake

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces