Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:44 pm
ASH

"You ready, Pikachu?" The boy named Ash was in his element, and his Pokemon knew what to do. Of course, they had started out thinking it was just something to be shocked, but quickly realized that these things didn't like that. Now Pikachu was running from the peices that were chasing him, but didn't look worried. In fact....
"NOW!" Ash shouted. Pikachu turned around, and with one quick stroke, all of the peices were cut in two by its Iron Tail attack. Suddenly, a shot of pure ice shot toward Pikachu, who only avoided it just in time. Waiting half a second to look at Ash, Pikachu got a nod from its best friend and disappeared. It wasn't until Ash started running onto the field that everyone noticed that the final, center peice was broken like the others.
"Nice Quick Attack, Pikachu!"
"Pika!"

KING DEDEDE

Dedede walked into the stadium, fat and full from the loads of food he'd just finished eating. He knew that he wouldn't have a problem with this robot, his minions could take them out without even trying. And even if they couldn't, his trusty hammer could take care of any problem.
Sure enough, the robot, apparently fashioned after some sort of little boy, came rushing straight at him. Pulling out a small orange ball from his pocket, it quickly grew in size until it was one of his trusty minions, a Waddle Doo. The Waddle Doo, showing its minor intelligence, walked just out of attack range, and started charging up an attack. The battlebot seemed not to notice, however, and kept heading straight for Dedede. The Waddle Doo shot out some electricity, and then vanished, leaving the bot stunned and disarmed. Dedede took his chance and sucked in heavily, pulling the bot in. Turning around and facing the wall he'd been leaning on, he spat out. The robot burst into flames,and smashed to peices against the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:23 pm
((AHHHHHH!My post is kinda small,it didn't seem like that when I was writing it crying Oh,and Homer,I know everyone's giving out to you about your punctuations,so I wanted to ask if you're Dyslexic.I'm not criticizing you,I'm just worried people might not be giving you a chance,if your not,then remember your punctuations.....that is all))  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:27 pm
*A young boy, covered from head to toe in the staff uniform, a hooded cloak, had been watching the participants eagerly, and was happy to see that all of them had passed. Of course, Battlebots were so easy even he could beat them, he noted. Looking off to the side, he noticed a person with distinct white wings who wasn't there before, and realized he didn't recognize him from those who got off the ships.
"Excuse me, sir. I'm afraid that this area is invitation-only. Do you have business here?"

((For those who don't remember, * means you can use this character freely, as long as you don't do anything drastic. This particular character is an unimportant staff member.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 pm
(if you wouldn't mind, zappy, can you make a few more posts to keep it going so we dont have to wait on Pit?)  

Kirby The 3rd

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:35 pm
ROUND 2 IS BEGINNING!!!

KIRBY-
*RICK-

METAKNIGHT-
*C.FALCON-

ASH-
KING DEDEDE-

WOLF-
*LINK-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm
King Dedede squared up to his opponent, a small green dinosaur. He knew looks could be deceiving, however. His opponents always underestimated his Waddle Dees, until they kicked them sky-high.
"Well, I guess I'll take you on myself."
"Bulbasaur!"

A shot sounded, and the match began.
"Bulbasaur, use Razor Leaf!" Many small, green leaves headed straight for Dedede, who calmly waited until.... quickly, he dodged left, and then right, as the leaves passed him by without a scratch. Inhaling deeply, he puffed himself up, and took to the skies.
Ash looked up at what looked like an oversized Psyduck in a coat, and started to shout out for another Razor Leaf, when he thought of a better idea. After all, it had worked before! "Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip to jump!"
"Bulba!" The green pokemon did just that, heading straight for Dedede.
"Use Skull Bash!"
White light started emenating from Bulbasaur's head, and once again, Dedede waited for it to come close, before shooting out the air in his mouth and inhaling deeply in midair. Bulbasaur was sucked in!
"Wha-?" Ash exclaimed, completely caught off guard. "Bulbasaur, break out of there!" Bumps began appearing all around Dedede's stomach, and he spat Bulbasaur back out.
I think it's time to finish this, Dedede thought to himself. Without missing a beat, Dedede started rushing straight for Bulbasaur, not noticing Ash shout out one last command. As he arrived to give the pokemon the final hit, it backed up, and....

"Bulbasaur wins!" shouted the announcer. "A very well-executed Solarbeam! King Dedede, please go to the room across from the entrance. Well played, both of you!"  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:07 pm
(SWEETNESS!!! thanks Zappy. im gonna enjoy this.)

Kirby vs. Rick...
Kirby stood on one side of the small arena; Rick, on the other. The two had known each other and had fought alongside each other many times before. This fight was going to be far from ordinary. They faced eachother, unmoving, in their fighting stance, which was almost identical to the others. Reluctance played in their eyes, yet eagerness was on their faces. They both wanted to win but didn't want to hurt the other. Regardless, they had to fight.
Rick suddenly ran towards Kirby at a blistering speed and ran headlong into him. Kirby was caught off guard and fell to the ground, the breath knocked out of him. Rick had apparently been practicing. He was never one to waste time. Kirby inhaled deeply trying to regain his breath. He got to his feet and tried to predict Rick's next move. Rick suddenly vanished and was behind Kirby in a flash, a smile playing at his lips. Kirby turned and threw a roundhouse kick at Rick's chin. He dodged it by less than an inch by ducking. He attempted to throw un uppercut before Kirby could regain his balance. He thrust himself upwards on his powerful legs, but also missed by an inch. Kirby only managed to dodge by rolling into a backflip using the leg that was still on the ground. Kirby lunged forward, his foot in front of him, trying to make contact with Rick's abdomen. Rick caught the kick and threw Kirby into a barrel roll. Kirby foresaw this, however. He regained enough control while in the air to redirect himself and throw his foot out, catching Rick in the chin. He stumbled backwards, but never fell. Kirby rushed him while he was stunned and threw a right hook into his fuzzy little ear, then a left, followed by another roundhouse. The barrage left Rick dazed. A buzzer sounded just in time to save Rick. The fight ended and Kirby was declared winner by unanimous decision. The crowd ate up the action and a deafening roar rang throughout the arena. Kirby helped Rick back onto his feet. Rick smiled back and the two shook hands and left the stage together, their friendship intact.

(gonna put the next fight in a seperate post. i dont want a single post to be too long.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:41 pm
Meta-Knight vs. Capt. Falcon...
This fight appeared to be greatly mismatched. A figure, barely a foot tall, with wings, a cloak, mask, and a short sword paired up against a 6 foot tall beast of a man. His muscles bulged through his blue jumpsuit, a red helmet with a yellow eagle insignia stuck on the front if it just above the visor. Captain Falcon, a formidable opponent and racer, matched up against Meta-knight, a warrior with wings.
The match started a Falcon, not wasting anytime, sprinted across the arena with almost unfollowable speed. He appeared too fast to be human, even though he was. Just a foot in front of Meta-knight his right leg was set ablaze and it was pushed infront of him, charging Meta-knight with blinding speed. Meta-knight appeared to be finished with just a single attack. The kick appeared to land. There was no audible impact and Falcon didn't flinch on contact. Thats because there was none. Meta-knight stood on the spot where Captain Falcon had started the match, his back facing him. Meta-knight spun around quickly several times, his cloak wrapping around him, then he disappeared. He reappeared inches behind Falcon, spinning in the opposite direction, his cloak unwinding. Still spinning, his leg closed in on Falcon in the form of a powerful kick. Captain Falcon's arm flew up, the kick landing solidly in his forearm. Neither of them flinched on impact. Falcon smiled and a dark chuckle was heard from Meta-knight. Captain Falcon did a 180 and threw a kick high into the air. It landed in Meta-knight's back. It launched him high into the air, stopping just inches from the ceiling. Meta-knight accepted the hit. It was part of his plan. He folded his wings and dove to the point where he was a black bullet. Captain Falcon pulled his hand back and it blazed with a bright red flame. He threw his fist forward faster than any mortal man possible could, the small flame taking the shape of a pheonix. It landed squarely in Meta-knight's face with a sickening crunch, sending him flying across the arena and planting him in the far wall. He peeled off it slowly and fell almost 30 feet to the ground. He landed face down, his sword landed a foot away, the blade stuck in the arena floor. Captain Falcon walked to the point where Meta-knight had hit the floor. Meta-knight lay unconcious. Falcon picked him up by the collar of his cloak and Meta-knight stirred. He slapped Falcon on his arm with the back of his hand and he released him. Meta-knight dropped to the floor on his feet, slightly dizzy, a small pool of blood at his feet. He started walking out of the arena. He lifted his wings to cover his face as he lifted his mask and pinched his nose to try and stop the bleeding. Meta-knight wasn't too fond of losing and took it sourly.

(FALCOOOOOONNN... PAWWWWWWWWNCH!!!!! lol.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:45 pm
(I hate repeating myself, but... spelling and punctuation please. it started okay but it all kinda degraded as you went on. your posts are getting better, in reference to the actual RP. dont be afraid to include detail either.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:46 pm
((Well, that was unexpected, Kirby. XD. Homer...... if you are not going to make sure spelling and punctuation is correct before you post, send your posts to me, and I'll edit them beforehand. But please don't post any more that are as raw as that.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:58 pm
(i couldnt have my characters win every time. that, and doing two battles every single time was going to get annoying. i needed to simplify some. now we just need to wait for alchemyst and pit. i sent a PM to pit, by the way, telling him to check in more often.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 pm
(sorry for not posting for a while was trying to figure out what the midpoint was but I think Ive got everything)

Travis entered the ship and surveied it. unlike wolf's and Kirby's his was rather unclean with no furniture other then a small,worn, bench.the server entered and apologized "we beg forgiveness sir but due to the lateness of your letter this was the only vessel we were able to use" Travis ignored him as he pulled out a psp and began playing a game it took no time for the ship to arrive at the midpoint surprisingly but be for he got off Travis made a quick call on his cell no one picked up and was given the answering machine "greetings Mr.touchdown we are unable to receive your call until you reach the hall of battle once you get there pleas see the one in charge thank you and good day *beep*" Travis had a face of visible anger witch quickly faded "all right we'll play your game" Travis before walking in checked to make sure his bike was fine after all was said and done he went in. some what curious about the competition Travis decided to ask one of the fighters some questions.he saw wolf an decided he'll do Travis walks up to him "hey fuzz ball mind if I ask you a few things?"

(hope I did not forget some thing)  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 pm
"Ah, Mister Touchdown. I see you've arrived in one peice, but you are too late for the competition, I'm afraid." A woman's voice came from a hooded figure behind Wolf. "I will answer any questions you may have, because Wolf is about to enter his match. How may I help you?"

((Good job. MUCH more readable. There are some mistakes still, but that's okay. That's the kind of RPing I expect, Homer.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:44 pm
Travis looked at her with a calm look "that's all right I was just wanting to know when we were getting to the hall of battle?","oh and do you mind if I ride around the desert? the ground looks perfect for it"

(thanks for the complement zapy biggrin )  

evil homer 91

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces