Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

She smiled a bit, "Naw, no one's gonna be jealous," she took a bite of her food.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm

"Aww." he said and laughed a little with it,"So... who do you usually eat lunch with?" he asked, wondering who he was keeping her from talking to.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:56 pm

"A few girls from the track team," she replied, looking at him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Seth finished his lunch,"That's fun. They care that you're eating lunch with me?" he asked. Seth was trying so hard to keep the conversation going with her. He didn't want to seem like a dull person to her.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:24 pm

"I think they're going to gossip about it," she replied, smiling.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:33 pm

"haha epic." He looked at his watch that was on his right arm,"uhhmmm... I think I'll be tardy again." Seth said with a cheerful smile on his face, he kinda liked being tardy, though it may have gotten him a detention or two in the past.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:35 pm

She smiled, "Do you aim to be late?" she asked, getting ready to go.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 pm

"mmm... sometimes. Why? Would you like me to walk you to your class? I'll carry your books if you want too." he said hoping not to sound over excited, but probably came off that way. Seth got up from his spot soon after saying that and offered his hands for her books.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:44 pm

She smiled, "I'm not carrying that many," she replied, "But I wouldn't mind someone to talk to."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:46 pm

"Oh.. ok..." he said retracting his hands,"Yeah... well we all know I'm good at that one. So what class do you have next?" Seth asked as he started to head back inside of the school with Lilith.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 pm

"Psychology," she replied, "Just down this hall," she smiled at him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 pm

"Well that works." he said with a laugh,"B-but hold on." he said and took her hand, some people saw Seth's sudden motion to take Lilith's hand and stopped to watch in the hall. Seth looked in her eyes and stepped close to her,"I-" he paused and looked around, he couldn't do it. Not now,"Sorry... I.. I have to go... I'll text you." he said, waved bye to her and darted off to his class. What are you doing... you have Casey. And there you almost kissed Lilith, Seth... God, people were staring at me and everything. he thought to himself.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Lilith blinked, watching him leave. She turned, heading into class. She had noticed people looking at them. Her hand tingled a bit, and she massaged as she sat down in class.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 pm

[[ back sorry... my sister gets spontaneous urges to go to Dairy Queen sometimes @.@ ]]

Seth waltzed on into his class, on time for once. His friends started asking him questions like, who was that girl? how did you meet her? Are you gonna dump Casey and date her? and are you gonna cheat on Casey? He was being swarmed by Casey's friends and even his own. Like they had nothing better to do but nose around in his life.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items