Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Be Honest...Did you really beat the game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did yu really beat KH[one,two,or both]
  YEA!
  Nope
  Still working on it ;]
  I can't figure out how to turn it on [grrrrrr]
View Results

Mikuru_Ichigo

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 pm
I've beaten all the games multiple times. I've lost count of how many times i have beaten 1 and 2. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
I finally got KH1 today, and to my surprise...IT DOES NOT WORK! D; It was used and someone broke it. I am angered. Angry wommmennnn. Returning it today and getting another (Hopefully).

That's the thing with gamestop. You gamble with every buy.
Luxord would love it

Yeah, I normally go to the one close to me, but they didnt have it so i went to the one near the mall. And mann, they were like, dead. There was hardly anyone shopping there. o3o And they had a buy two get one free sale so I got kh1 free haha. ;D They didnt find anything wrong with the disc either. And now that i have it, goshdamit, that game is so hard. I made my sis play so I can watch the scenes. >3< Shes prooo at it.  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

ChristalCat

Gallant Knight

11,025 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 am
dude, i have beaten that game so much, i know it inside out and can beat each game in 2-3 days!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 pm
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
I finally got KH1 today, and to my surprise...IT DOES NOT WORK! D; It was used and someone broke it. I am angered. Angry wommmennnn. Returning it today and getting another (Hopefully).

Luxord would love it

Yeah, I normally go to the one close to me, but they didnt have it so i went to the one near the mall. And mann, they were like, dead. There was hardly anyone shopping there. o3o And they had a buy two get one free sale so I got kh1 free haha. ;D They didnt find anything wrong with the disc either. And now that i have it, goshdamit, that game is so hard. I made my sis play so I can watch the scenes. >3< Shes prooo at it.

lol, KH hard? Not meanin' to sound rude, but are you a casual gamer or somethin'? Also, you won't get better at a game by watching someone else play it. Known from experience, and because my cousins always ask me to play for them. Even if I don't know the controls :c
But congrats on getting it finally.  

Xake got it memorized

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:03 pm
I'm workin on Re:chain of memories...cuz i can't beat ursala from Atlantica!!!! My sister & i have beaten 358/2 8 times!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

Luxord would love it

lol, KH hard? Not meanin' to sound rude, but are you a casual gamer or somethin'? Also, you won't get better at a game by watching someone else play it. Known from experience, and because my cousins always ask me to play for them. Even if I don't know the controls :c

I don't know what you mean by "casual gamer" but I don't really play games often. And I am like horrible at games. I know that, but I wanna see the scenes and I'll probably never pass. I hate how you dont get any pots on KH1 and your hp is so little. It's way too easy to die. Lol your cousin sounds like me and you sound like my sis. Roflll. And thank yuh. ^-^  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 pm
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

Luxord would love it

I don't know what you mean by "casual gamer" but I don't really play games often. And I am like horrible at games. I know that, but I wanna see the scenes and I'll probably never pass. I hate how you dont get any pots on KH1 and your hp is so little. It's way too easy to die. Lol your cousin sounds like me and you sound like my sis. Roflll. And thank yuh. ^-^

Actually, you can get tons of potions in KH1. Either fight alot of the heartless on the island when they attack, or buy some in Traverse Town.
And if you don't like your health, try going for the Shield in the beginning as the weapon of choice. It makes your character have more def and health  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

Luxord would love it

Actually, you can get tons of potions in KH1. Either fight alot of the heartless on the island when they attack, or buy some in Traverse Town.
And if you don't like your health, try going for the Shield in the beginning as the weapon of choice. It makes your character have more def and health

I guess I could try fighting the heartless on the island then. Just because I've never been good at making money. Oh em gee, thats what the shield does? Omg, thank you so much for that tip! ^-^ I never knew that lol. The only downfall is the game got taken away because of my sis playing too much. So now I'll probably never be able to play it...>->  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:08 pm
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

I guess I could try fighting the heartless on the island then. Just because I've never been good at making money. Oh em gee, thats what the shield does? Omg, thank you so much for that tip! ^-^ I never knew that lol. The only downfall is the game got taken away because of my sis playing too much. So now I'll probably never be able to play it...>->

Haha, Your choices in the beginning affect the game world ALOT. Choosing the sword makes you have better attack power, and your abilities will focus more on attacking. Choosing the Staff grants you more magic power and mp, and your abilities will focus more on magic and such. And the Shield handles HP and Def, while making your abilities focus on health and such. I was a shield fan myself.

Also, when you talk to Tidus, Wakka, and Sophie, your answers affect how the game plays as well. Here's how it works: choosing all the first three answers will grant you more experience in the beginning, but less later on; Choosing atleast 1 of the middle one's along with any combo of the first or middle choices will grant you average experience throughtout the game; And choosing even 1 of the last three will make it where you get less exp in the begining, but grant you more in the later part of the game.

So here's how it goes:
Sword=Attack
Staff=Magic/MP
Shield=Def/Health
Begining choices=Easy arrow Hard
Middle choices=Average arrow Average
End choices=Hard arrow Easy

I normally ended up with choosing the Shield and getting rid of the staff, leaving me with high Def/Health, average Attack, and weak Magic/MP. And then choosing atleast one of the end choices, because I'm honest.

Also in the beginning, fighting Tidus, Wakka, and Sophie at once grants you either a Hi-Potion, or a potion (I think). And racing Rikku and winning gives you Pretty Stones that can be sold for around 10-20 munny. There's also a secret cave with a protect earring or chain or something. Using the bov to get to it will help a little.

But too bad on getting it taken away. Do ya'll have a time limit on your playing time or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

Haha, Your choices in the beginning affect the game world ALOT. Choosing the sword makes you have better attack power, and your abilities will focus more on attacking. Choosing the Staff grants you more magic power and mp, and your abilities will focus more on magic and such. And the Shield handles HP and Def, while making your abilities focus on health and such. I was a shield fan myself.

Also, when you talk to Tidus, Wakka, and Sophie, your answers affect how the game plays as well. Here's how it works: choosing all the first three answers will grant you more experience in the beginning, but less later on; Choosing atleast 1 of the middle one's along with any combo of the first or middle choices will grant you average experience throughtout the game; And choosing even 1 of the last three will make it where you get less exp in the begining, but grant you more in the later part of the game.

So here's how it goes:
Sword=Attack
Staff=Magic/MP
Shield=Def/Health

I normally ended up with choosing the Shield and getting rid of the staff, leaving me with high Def/Health, average Attack, and weak Magic/MP. And then choosing atleast one of the end choices, because I'm honest.

Also in the beginning, fighting Tidus, Wakka, and Sophie at once grants you either a Hi-Potion, or a potion (I think). And racing Rikku and winning gives you Pretty Stones that can be sold for around 10-20 munny. There's also a secret cave with a protect earring or chain or something. Using the bov to get to it will help a little.

But too bad on getting it taken away. Do ya'll have a time limit on your playing time or something?

Holy fudge, I never knew that lol. So thats probably why my HP sux lol. I've always thought that by taking the wand, it would make you a mage and not a warrior. Haha ;D But I totally get it now. Thank ya for the info. (: And the only person I was able to beat was Sophie. I couldnt even beat Riku in a race.

Well no, but she like, plays it TOO much. I hardly got to play it at all. I only got to the first world and I havent started it yet. Sucks man. D<

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 pm
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

So here's how it goes:
Sword=Attack
Staff=Magic/MP
Shield=Def/Health

Holy fudge, I never knew that lol. So thats probably why my HP sux lol. I've always thought that by taking the wand, it would make you a mage and not a warrior. Haha ;D But I totally get it now. Thank ya for the info. (: And the only person I was able to beat was Sophie. I couldnt even beat Riku in a race.

Well no, but she like, plays it TOO much. I hardly got to play it at all. I only got to the first world and I havent started it yet. Sucks man. D<

You wanted to be a mage? IMO, Magic is pretty bad in KH. I mean, most people just end up using Cure, Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder. And even then, you end up having to fight melee style anyway.
WELL, someone did only want to watch the cutscenes, remember?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

So here's how it goes:
Sword=Attack
Staff=Magic/MP
Shield=Def/Health

You wanted to be a mage? IMO, Magic is pretty bad in KH. I mean, most people just end up using Cure, Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder. And even then, you end up having to fight melee style anyway.

Well no. But I thought if you pick the wand, you'd be like donald and have magic come out of your keyblade all the time. I'm just dumb thought. >D Lol, the only one I ever use is cure. Yeah but, there are some fights I find fun too. ;D  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 am
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

So here's how it goes:
Sword=Attack
Staff=Magic/MP
Shield=Def/Health

Well no. But I thought if you pick the wand, you'd be like donald and have magic come out of your keyblade all the time. I'm just dumb thought. >D Lol, the only one I ever use is cure. Yeah but, there are some fights I find fun too. ;D

That'd of been a cool effect, but no razz
Ya know, I think we're getting off topic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

So here's how it goes:
Sword=Attack
Staff=Magic/MP
Shield=Def/Health

I was actually gonna try that later too. Haha ;D I think so too a little. But were talking about the game and isnt this what this thread is about?  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 pm
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

I was actually gonna try that later too. Haha ;D I think so too a little. But were talking about the game and isnt this what this thread is about?

Actually, I believe this thread is just about telling if you have or haven't beaten the Kingdom Hearts games  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff