Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Is there a character you dislike? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowWtch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:41 am
Tamaki's grandmother would be the only person I don't like. Some of the others can be annoying but I don't hate them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:41 pm
Sairento Yuzuki
I'd have to say, Haruhi.
She almost seems to perfect.

right on!!!
I don't hate her, she's just not my favorite. 3nodding  

chocolatsachiko

SilverMoon249

Feisty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:28 am
I don't really dislike any, persay, but several kinda freak me out. Tops on that list are Nekozawa, Kasanoda (Bossa Nova/Cassanova/they confuse me so...), and the Lobelia girls. Renge's laugh gets on my nerves...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 pm
I ReallY hate Tamaki's GrandMother.....Thats All......

heart FyE heart  

pinkyblack03

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:26 pm
I would have to say...Tamaki. AND the Lobelia girls.
Tamaki just...rubs me the wrong way. I didn't like him at first, and I think I never will.
The Lobelia girls are too scary. I don't know HOW they are scary...They just are.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:29 pm
Eclair --- Nasty evil psychotic witch who nearly destroyed the host club!!!

Zuka Club --- They're annoying for trying to take Haruhi, and that episode where the leader wanted to kiss Haruhi scared the hell out of me eek

Kyoya --- Well, I don't hate him, he just annoys me sometimees with his selfishness... so yeah.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

xXArtemis BlueXx

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:58 am
I actually like them all alot. I mean there are times when some of the hosts really annoy me like Tamaki. Come on boyo, it's pretty obvious that you fell in love with Haruhi and you don't really see her as your daughter! Open your eyes man! Kaoru also really annoys me because he can sometimes be too mature and lets his brother and Tamaki get Haruhi. nice guys pratically always finish last. The one person that really annoys me the most out of all the hosts most of the time even though I really love him, Kyoya. Dark king  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:07 am
well definitely Tamaki's grandmother
number 2 would be the Zuka Club
and then Renge. i just wish she went back to France.  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tokie-Bear3000

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:06 am
not relly i love all the main charters  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Mandydandykid
Here's something funny. There are characters I like in the Japanese original track, and those same characters I hate in the English dub. This can be due to voice acting, general feel of the character, etc... Is this weird? Is it just me? Or has other people had the same feelings? I mean, I can watch both "audio versions", no problem. However... well, there's some things I hate from one version that I may like from the next.

Here's what's what:

Dislike in original (Japanese):
1. Renge. Don't...get me started on her.
2. Kyoya Ootori. Something about him...rubs me wrong. His character seems too cold...
3. Umehito. ....I don't like his character. ...and his doll. ....it.... scares me. o_o

Dislike in Dubbing
1. Renge. Okay. Just no love from me on her part. xD I can't lie.
2. Hunny! I absolutely LOVED him in the original. I heard his dubbing voice over....and CRIED. He scared me, actually.
3. Umehito again. ...... really. That doll is terrifying. And, generally, his character seems to outta whack for me.

Indifferent:
1. Haurhi. Like she was described as, she's "too natural". I don't know. There are times she rocks, and other times.... she flunks.
your like praticly insulting me  

SoldierOfTheFlame

2,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DaniHime86

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:19 pm
I'm not a big fan of Eclair and Tamaki's grandmother. and Kousaka the family lawyer is pretty shady. However, I think I just don't like anyone who tries to come between Tamaki and Haruhi's heart that kinda goes for Haruhi herself. I really wish that she'd come out and say that she heart 's Tamaki-senpi already. We all know she does. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 am
I don't like Renge too much...  

Gnoud

Gawker

turtlegirl100

Omnipresent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Hm, that Eclair girl and Renge.... they're just annoying...
And the girls from the Zuka Club... (I'm not a fan of lesbians ._.)

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:56 am
I don't really dislike any of them. I guess I'd have to say Eclair if I had to pick.  

purplesockz

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces