Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:03 am
[[Bump..]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:25 pm
[Sorry it took a while]]
"Look around you" said Neo poitning to the sparks building around Maddy. "Now point your finger to the targets you want to hit. Remember, yu more you rub your hands, the more electricity you build up."

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:17 am
Maddy rolled her eye's, the elctricity one was boring, she had no need for being eltricuted...She'd rather burn to death. She sighed deeply as she did what he said, rubbing her hands harder and faster. She smiled as she used the eleticity wires and sparks to come to her, a hudge ball forming in her hand. Maddy stopped as he picked the ball up and poked it, the elctricty shot back to ware it had come from. "That good Neo?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:07 pm
"Good enough" replied Neo. "I think that'll be enoguh for now. LLet's go: said Neo as he began walking out the building.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:54 pm
Maddy sighed, "your no fun Neo.." She whisperd playfuly as she followed him out. She, since it was modern day times, pulled out her ipod, popping a headphone in his ear she grinned as she danced with him, or aside him. Smiling. "Come on, cheer up, you've only got a year to live, well we only have a year to live...And you know, maybe you should ACTULLY try living a little."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:33 pm
[[Bump...]]  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:41 pm
Neo said nothing, he simply pulled out the locket holding the picture of his fiance. "I wish I could" said Neo finally.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 am
Maddy sighed, maybe he'd feel a bit better if he knew he wasn't alone. Maddy sat down on a stump. "Mmm, you know what your not alone.." She pulled out a small necklace of her own, her's was spray painted black, a red V was drawn over it. "His name was Vladimir..." She whisperd. "He's, he was my twin.." She pulled the necklace off and flipped it open, there was a picture of him, and a picture of him and her, they looked similar. She tossed him the necklace. "Vladimir...I lost my brother...In a shooting...The last thing i remember was holding onto my brother, dreteched in his blood." she sighed and looked up at him, walking over, she closed the locket the one with the picture of his wife to be. She sighed as she stuffed it in his back pocket. "Come on, how can I help, what do you miss most about her?"

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 am
"Everything" replied Neo. "i miss her eyes, her hands, her lips, everything" said Neo with a sigh. "I know I'm not alone Maddy, you're not either. We have each other, but you can help but feel sadness, when you lose someone close. "i know you miss your brother, but I cant sympathise with you. I hate my brother. And as soon as I save Lily.....As soon as she's safe, Im killing him. And the curse between us will be broken." said Neo.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 am
Maddy sighed and looked down, tears slowly welling in her own eye's. "At least you have someone Neo, at least someone loves you.." She whisperd quietly, she brought her knees to her chest and tears ran down her face. She sighed and looked up at him. "You know Neo, your lucky, the person you love can be saved. I've lost anyone I've ever loved, permnatly...And now, I'm not even sure I want to live after we get back your fiencee." She didn't want to talk about his girlfriend anymore, now she simply didn't care, she'd only help him long enough to get her back and once the curse was broken, she'd be free, to die, and he'd be free to go live happily ever after, and forget anythign ever happend.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:33 am
"You"re wrong Maddy. About both your parents, about not havog people to care about you. i care, Maddy, we're friends. we always will be, and your parents.....are alive.....maybe"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:44 pm
Maddy sighedand looked down. "I'm not wrong Neo.." She whisperd. "My parents didn't want me, they gave me up to someone, they traded me for 50 cents..They were rich too, I didn't matter to them, and now the person that had me is dead.." She sighed, "we are?" Her eye's widend. "I thought you hated me..."

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:05 pm
[what happened to the fire?]
".......funny, i thought you felt the same thing about me. i thoiught you were terriified of me." said Neo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:37 am
[Well, it was the foster paresnts...>.> I should really read over past posts...Oh well.]

Maddy smiled. "I was, but then I saw how sad you looked and I relized. Your about as scary as a dust bunny." She smiled and ruffled his hair, draping her arm around her shoulder she grinned. "Come on, let's go kill some of your brothers hideious little friends. Or...Chop your brother up...Either way I'm happy. Pick your brother if you'd like.." She smirked, she didn't want the bond broken. But she didn't want to tell him that.

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:07 pm
"Well, first, we need to see an old friend," said Neo as he began walking towards a subway. "You mind?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff