Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 pm

"I want to really." Izumi said putting a hand on Cassidy's shoulder. "i just needed a minute to think. Mom doesn't like last minute things, but Kyo said he'd sort that out and i can always call her later right? Besides, I don't mind helping you plan for the party."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Cassidy waved her hand gently. "Seriously, I don't want to get you into any trouble." She nodded her head and turned towards the parking lot. "Eh I'm going home now anyway..." She shrugged her shoulders. "Besides... Sounds like you have family stuff, I don't want to interfere."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 pm

"She won't be in trouble. Please. Just for tonight." Koji said finally looking over at her.
His eyes were blank with a hint of hiding something.
"you are the one that said she should live alittle. one night out of the house won't kill her."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Cassidy shrugged her shoulders. "I'll only say yes if you explain whats going on to me." She folded her arms against her chest, her brow creasing. "Friends tell friends the truth." She muttered under her breath. "But I guess you're too good to have friends other than each other." She turned on her heels and headed back into the school. She made her way to her locker and grabbed a few things before heading towards her car.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:14 pm

"koji, I'm sorry. But I have to do this." Iz whispered than ran off after Cassidy.
He didn't bother to follow. He stayed where he was staring blankly at the cement patio.
"Cassidy wait, please." Izumi called. "I need to talk to you....somewhere no one else can hear us. It's important."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Cassidy looked over her shoulder. "Well hop in my car." She said flatly, sliding into the pale blue echo. She looked over at Iz. "Yes?" She asked, her face emotionless or at least trying to be that way. She sighed and pulled her hair into a high pony tail on her head.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:24 pm

"it's not that we think we're too good for others. We...all of us in my family...have had a hard time coming to trust others. That's because of my Dad. He has a problem with alcohol, but refuses to get the help he needs so he can't hold down a job. He and my mom separated a while ago, but she still lets him stay every so often. She can't say no to him." She took a deep breath. "he's usually drunk when he comes home and when he's drunk he's violent. I'm sure you can guess why Koji is so protective of me. If we were in the way or made a wrong move with dad around, he were well....do you understand what i'm saying?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:27 pm

Cassidy nodded her head. "But honestly... That kind of doesn't make any sense to me. Closing yourself off from others is only hurting you more." She frowned, sighing softly. "I really wish I could help. But I don't think you'd want me involved." She bit her lip. "Though... Dad's a cop. Mom's a therapist... Maybe that'd help." She looked at Iz with a soft expression. "People like that really shouldn't be out where they can hurt people. And while I realise he's your father... I can't stand by." She whipped out her cell and started dialing to her father.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:48 pm

"please don't tell anyone. He's hardly ever home anymore and we're all doing fine. Koji's just always been afraid that someone else might hurt us and he won't be there to help."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:52 pm

Cassidy turned to face her. The cell phone grasped in her hand ready to hit send. "Iz. I don't care... You don't know how many people I've seen accidently killed because of this. Growing up as a cop's daughter, I've seen a lot. I just don't want you hurt. I'm just going to tell Dad to watch out for him." She shrugged and gently kissed the top of Iz's head. "Friends do that." She said finally and hit send. She talked a bit to her father, explaining. Her dad seemed to understand and promised only to interfere if something sounded wrong.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:38 pm

Izumi bit her tounge before looking at her lap.
"We've never told anyone else before." She whispered. "But that's why Koji and I are so attached to each other. We've only had each other to depend on for a long time. I...I guess I'm not really sure how to be a friend."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Cassidy sighed softly and wrapped her arm around her shoulders. "Well I sort of do. I'm going to be your friend and look after you. And you can be my friend by not getting upset that I'm going against your wishes." She laughed softly and started the car. "Ok. I'm done with school. Come on." She said as she drove out of the parking lot heading towards her house

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:53 pm

"Where are we going?" She asked. "Aren't there still more classes?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:01 pm

Cassidy nodded her head, her eyes on the road. "Yeah. There is. I can take you back if you like. But I don't feel much like going to class." She grinned and drove along. She turned the radio on and began to dance in her seat to the music.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:10 pm

"I don't know. If I go back to school, I'll have to go home afterwards...." She trailed off thinking back to her earlier conversation.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff