Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:57 am

Tohya nodded again. Then she followed him out.

((Sorry, there isn't a whole lot to post. >.>))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:32 am

Vladimir sighed as he sat her down in the car, kissing her hed softly. He wrapped his arms tightly around her. "God you scared me so much Tohya." He pulled back and got into the other side of the car. "Who was that, why was he there?" he asked causally. "And are you okay?" He asked as he rubbed her back softly."What did the note say, if you don't mind me asking.."

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 pm

"Gomen..." Tohya got into the car. Ignoring the first question, she answered the second two without hesitation. "I'm fine. The note was just something about how she was leaving because she didn't want to break our 'golden moment' or something or other..." Tohya rolled her eyes. It had actually been something like that, only more perverted and referenced to sex 3 or 4 times.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Vlad's face turned a deep purple. He shook his head and his paleness slwoly brke through. Relizing he wasn't waring a shirt, her reached back in attempt to hide his tatoo. Sighing he pulled his sweater on and made sure to cover his whole body. "Oh, really, I thought saw the word sex three times at least...Guess I was hilucnation. Can I see th enote?"

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 pm

"Oh no, she referenced to sex a bit, but I left that out, not wanting to scare your poor little never-have-met-my-sister virgin mind. I don't know about your other virgin or nay mind, but meeting her usually scares people." Tohya reached into her pocket, producing the note and handing it to him.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:11 am

Vladimir took the note and chuckled softly. "No, that doesn't scare me, yes I'm a virgin." He rolled his eye's smiling at her lightly. "And even if I wasn't I honestly, don't think you'd care much." He shrugged lightly as he stopped the car, taking out a lighter he lit the note a flame and smirked at her. Crushing it he ran around and helped her out of the car. "Here ye' go.."

netflex_and_chill

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Tohya smiled. "You're right, I probably wouldn't." She took his hand and climbed out of the car, slamming the door shut behind her.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:55 am

Vlad smiled at her. Chuckling lightly. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are....For a criple." He picked her up and kissed her cheek, bouncing inside he opend the door, "HUNNY WERE HOME!!" He shouted sarcasticaly as he took the stairs two at a time and opend the door to Thoya's room and laid her down. "You okay?"

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:05 am

"I'm not a cripple! I just have a...wound...in my vertebrae...but that doesn't count!" Tohya felt her hair fan out as Vlad set her down. "Yea, I'm fine. You? They never checked to see if you got hit."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:07 am

Vladimir smirked. "Okay, not a cirple, just a wounded girl." He looked at her and shrugged. "I got hit lightly in the shoulder when eh threw the gun at me. But other then that, I'm fine." He said flatly as he hugged her. "I'm just glad your okay..."

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:59 pm

As he hugged her, Tohya closed her eyes and touched her lips to his neck. It was an old family tradition to thank someone that way, but whenever it was to someone outside the family, they were usually confused about it. She had only ever done it to her boyfriend and a couple of her friends before this. Usually, the custom was to blot bloody lips on the other person's neck, but her lips weren't bleeding, and she'd rather they didn't get cut.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:06 am

He blushed as he kissed her neck, thankful her sister had done it to him and explaine dwhy earlier. He did the same kissing her neck gently he smiled at her. Sighing as he gently let her go. "Tohya, I'm sorry your night got ruiend, I-I was such an idoit it's all my fault, if I hadn't let if th efirst place this never would have happend. " Tears welled in his eye's.

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 pm

"Come now." Tohya lightly brushed away his tears with her index finger. "Surely, you can't believe that was your fault. It was perfectly normal to be upset, and you obviously didn't know there was a man with a gun outside. Don't blame yourself for everything, Vlad. If you do that, it's going to mess up your mind, and it's going to take a lot of therapy to fix."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:11 pm

((Bumpage that I can have please?))

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 pm

"N-no Tohya, it is my fault.."He smiled softly. "Therapy, oh who needs it. I'd have to own one of thoes, after a year in therapy my therpist said maybe lifes not for everyone pictures inside my locker, because that's hwat would happen." He hugged her tightly as he stood up. "You said 'come now' where are we going?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff