Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
To show your Ska Proudness How do YOU dress?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold....
  Mmmm Gold...
View Results

uhlectrikk!

Blessed Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:12 pm
I prefer plaids, argyle, pinstripes.
Whenever I look for something checkered, it is always pink and black ((and I hide)).
I like wearing plaid shorts in the summer, and wish I had enough money to buy that nice pinstripe blazer I saw in the store that one time...
My socks are most eventful. Lots of argyle.
I'm trying to find somewhere where I can get a decent hat, though...
I found this awesome checkered dress, but my mother said it looked ugly and would not let me buy it.
The checkered Vans are becoming overrated around here.
I am hoping to get grey converse high-tops, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:35 pm
Haha to be proud that you listen to Ska you have to dress 'Ska'? haha Ska is Dying.

And not all Ska is Two Tone.

I prefer First Wave to Second or Third wave anyday.

I just wear Jeans, Black or Blue, and put on a shirt, Black or White (Solid), or sometimes wear a band shirt.
My band shirts: Against All Authority (Got it for free; I was the Microphone stand for Danny during a pirate ship show.)
Planet Smashers (Free, My friend let me borrow it and i haven't given it back. Ha dont call it stealing he see's me wearing it all the time and doesnt say anything.)
Operation Ivy (Only band shirt I payed for).
Choking Victim (Made it myself)
(E)ztorbo Social (Local band, Made it myself off a patch)
and currentely trying to find a Desmond Dekker shirt. Anyone know any good sites?  

Crack Rock Steady

Asthen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:35 pm
I don't like trad ska, really.
Try ebay or something for a DD shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:01 pm
we already had the "you don't have to dress ska to be rude" conversation. I think we agreed that dressing up is part of the fun but it isn't essential and that as long as you're having fun it's cool.  

UreshiiNyoko

McHuggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:08 pm
UreshiiNyoko
I think we agreed that dressing up is part of the fun but it isn't essential and that as long as you're having fun it's cool.

Hellz yeah blaugh

I only have three checkered pieces of clothing: my belt, wristband, and vans shoes.
But I'll wear band t's that I get at shows and stuffs, so I'm not really worried about wearing clothes to let people know I like ska. I'll show 'em through the music and my hardcore skankin lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:18 pm
McHuggies
UreshiiNyoko
I think we agreed that dressing up is part of the fun but it isn't essential and that as long as you're having fun it's cool.

Hellz yeah blaugh

I only have three checkered pieces of clothing: my belt, wristband, and vans shoes.
But I'll wear band t's that I get at shows and stuffs, so I'm not really worried about wearing clothes to let people know I like ska. I'll show 'em through the music and my hardcore skankin lol xd

I only have 3 peices of checkered clothing.... bra, panties, and socks. So no one ever really sees my ska as in checkered but I wear my Catch 22 shirt (everyone always thinks it's the book and that the parachuters look like chimps) or my LTJ shirt ("Hello Rockview" but everyone automatically thinks "Anthem") or my RBF ('Reel Big Fish is latin for SEXY') shirts. I inherited the first two from my sisters but the RBF shirt is all mine (the only show I've ever been to crying )

(because I'm sudden;y fond of using parenthesis let me just say that I have a patent pending shirt from back when they still had some horns.)  

UreshiiNyoko

McHuggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:10 pm
UreshiiNyoko
I only have 3 peices of checkered clothing.... bra, panties, and socks. So no one ever really sees my ska as in checkered

Cool, I don't think I've heard of checkered bras and panties before. lol That's awesome, you're like a super hero because you have a secret ska identity that nobody knows about xd

Oh and Reel Big Fish is totally latin for SEXY heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:03 pm
ska is not dieing whats wrong with you ska will never die as long as theres still one rudie skanking  

ScornX

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:51 pm
McHuggies
UreshiiNyoko
I only have 3 peices of checkered clothing.... bra, panties, and socks. So no one ever really sees my ska as in checkered

Cool, I don't think I've heard of checkered bras and panties before. lol That's awesome, you're like a super hero because you have a secret ska identity that nobody knows about xd

now if only I could find that phone booth....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:20 am
Well this is my usual Outfit

Army Green Cargo's
Dead Kennedys shirt or FTA(local ska band)
Misfits, Checker, and other various Wristbands
Plaid stuff  

Status Quo Joe

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:52 pm
McHuggies
UreshiiNyoko

i have a checkered thong xp xp xp xp xp
hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:42 pm
koolbeanzkt
McHuggies
UreshiiNyoko

hehe

*jealous* I only have checkered boy shorts gonk  

UreshiiNyoko

McHuggies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:10 pm
UreshiiNyoko
koolbeanzkt
McHuggies
UreshiiNyoko

hehe

*jealous* I only have checkered boy shorts gonk

I personally prefer boy shorts, but yeah that's all good biggrin ... and now I feel like a pervert *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:14 pm
you could wear checkered boy shorts and then it wouldn't be so bad? (yeah it would but the added awkwardness of you in girly panties would make me giggle enough that is wouldn't be awkward anymore) cool

perverts are more fun ninja  

UreshiiNyoko

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:39 pm
*cough*
<<
>>
=D!!!
I'm so happy!
Last sunday, I got new 60s style pin stripe suit. x3

I constitute this under ska-proud attire.
Dunno 'bout you.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces