Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:54 pm
Mleh, I enjoyed them. XD GU+ was a bit more anti-climactic than XXXX, and Zelky totally didn't make it in... D:

KAEDE~! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!

Uhhhhhh no. XD I dunno if there's enough time to learn it either. XD

Ahaha~ I used to type exclusively in leet, when I was avvy cosplaying Azure Kite. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:48 pm
>_____>
Apparently decent vampire fangs are very, very hard to find.... I've looked everywhere and I can't find good ones. TT^TT I screwed up the molding with the ones I got from party city. XDDD because I fail at life. XDD

D= You don't know lucky star? >____< Maybe we could teach you. I learned it in a day. XD My Lena is a good dancer and a good teacher. We're gonna do Charlie the Unicorn for Nekocon. XDD that'll be interesting to see.

O____o no Zelky?!??!! THAT IS TERRIBLE. D< I WILL NOW BOYCOTT .HACK. Zelky-chan needs more love. <333

My sister has an Azure Kite mule which she also constantly speaks leet on. ...yeah... that was her mule and she didn't tell me about it, which pisses me off. Pretending to be someone you're not on the internet is VERY wrong. -3-;;  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:06 pm
Oh, no, I know the series, just not the dance. XD And if you think I can learn it before the con, then I'll try it. XD

I know, right? D: I love my Zelky-poo. > :  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm
OMG I'm talking to my Lenalee right now, AND SHE'S CAN'T GO TO ANIME USA. That means I can't go... argh... I'm speechless... and mad at her...  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:11 pm
D: You can't go? crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:41 pm
...I'm still kinda in shock from getting that call and her just being like "oh, btw, I can't go to Anime USA. Sorry." .........I couldn't think of anything to say for about an hour. ...well, knowing her personality I guess I shoulda subconsciously expected something like this; it always happens with her... and it's damn annoying. *sigh* I'm really dissappointed, but I'm not giving up hope. =) Maybe I can think of something. I'm really sorry yokaiy, it seems like I'm totally back and forth with everything... first it's one way, and then five minutes later it changes. I hate people who always change their minds. >.> I hope you don't hate me. >A< Trying to keep people to stick to their schedules and actually do what they say is hard.
...well... if I'm looking on the bright side, at least now I'll have time to finish all my cosplays before Neko-con...
TT^TT But I won't get to meet an adorable Zelkova or see Versailles! TTATT  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:57 pm
Why on earth would I hate you? ._.

Well, there's still a chance, I guess. XD I'm sad that I might not be able to see you, but I'll take pictures for you. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:10 pm
I dunno... I just feel like a jerk for backing out at the last second. >___>
Yes, there is still a chance... albeit small. Some chance is better than none, right? ;D
YESSSSSH, take lots of piccys for meh pls if I can't come~! >A< lol and get someone to take lots of pictures of you and your friend. If I can't steal Zelky-chan in real life, I'll at least steal you over the internet. XDD
It seems like I always have the bad luck of missing Zelkova cosplayers... I've never seen one IRL... so I was really hoping to see you at AUSA (well because you're Zelkova and because you're nice :3 ) I will still try my best to convince my mom to let me go! >A<  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:52 pm
Fffff, I've had much worse things done in my life. XD Don't worry about it overmuch. : P

Well, I'll be hoping for that slim chance, then, and I'll definately take pictures. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:41 am
OMG my real name is in your signature. D= That's freaky. but don't tell anyone 'cus it's a secret. My dad says internet perverts will get you if you tell then your real name.

Ahhhh... it's good that you're not mad. ^w^ I'm mad at everyone right now because they're all stupidheads who can't make up their minds... seriously, whenever I call them, their plans change. One minute it's "we're going to Anime USA" and the next it's "Oh, I can't go because my dad has college" and then it's "Yeah, I'm going. We already pre-registered" and then finally "...I can't go; our family is broke." I CAN'T GET ANYTHING STRAIGHT ANYMORE!!!! DD<
...well, there is kinda good news... there's a good chance me and Azure can make it, but we won't have Kaede/Lenalee... TT^TT And that's IF I can get my dad to take us only for Friday and Saturday. He has to go on a business trip on the 13th... >A> but yeah... I got soooo much work on Haseo and Azure done in the past week, I'll definately be ready by AUSA if I can go.

...Ummmz... and I hope you don't mind, since I'm sure I'll get ignored at the con (Azure'll be hanging out with her other Haseo/Allen friend from Ohio the entire weekend and I always get ignored when that happens) would you mind if I stalk hang out with you for a while? :3 I promise not to be annoying...
I haven't really had chance to look at a schedule for AUSA, so I don't know when the .hack photoshoot is, or if there even is one scheduled...
I suppose I should give you my phone number beforehand so we can plan to meet up and stuff... which will probably be necessary to find me in all the many people... like, I know it's hard to miss an Xth Form Haseo cosplayer walking around, but if you know me you'll understand that for some reason I have the worst luck meeting up with people. I ALWAYS miss them, no matter how noticable either or us are. TT^TT  

Misaki Haseo

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:38 am
lol but enough about me. I talk about myself too much in this thread... >A>
Yokaiy since you're the only one who ever posts How are you? Are you ready for AUSA? Do you think it'll be any good? D=  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:26 pm
Pff, it's your thread. You should talk about yourself as much as you want! biggrin

Agh, I hate when that kind of stuff happens. It's the reason I didn't get to Wizard World last year. neutral At the last minute, our chaperon / method of getting there was like, "Whoops, sorry, gotta work."

Good luck with your Haseo! I want to see pictures~!  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Oh, seriously? That's you name? XD That's so cool~!

Don't worry, I'm not a 'net perv, you can ask Shialu and fk12 if you don't believe me.

*snort* Oh, I know the feeling. People tend to be wishy washy. XD AND YAY, YOU maybe CAN COME~! 8D

Oh, no problem~! Of course you can stalk hang out with me. : P I'm be mad if you didn't D<. (Just kidding, but seriously, I'd love to hang out. XD )

Would you like me to PM you my phone number, then?

Oh, life. 's been pretty good, I guess. XD My english class' teacher is scary as hell, but I think I'm getting over that. Had my first test of college on friday, wasn't too bad. I didn't study, though, got distracted reading a manga about vikings (yes, VIKINGS), and realized at 2 in the morning that I totally shoulda been studying. XD Haven't played Chrono Cross in 2 weeks, which is frankly just scary, and which means I still haven't beaten it. >_> Played MGS2 with a friend yesterday -- she's getting me to play through the whole series since I haven't before, so every friday we do that. Or at least last week and this week. I don't like 2 as much as I liked 1, but that might be because I fangirl over Otacon in unhealthy amounts, and he's barely been in it. Also, there's some things in it that just seem like BAD IDEAS. Though apparently it gets sorted out somewhere beyond where I am in that game... That aside, life's been pretty normal. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:38 pm
@Fk12: I guess you're right. But it still feels weird saying "myself" or "I" as every other word. =I
Yes... Haseo has been quite hard, but at least now I only have three things left to do~!!!! =DD Those are the arm belts, hand and foot armor, and the boots. Well... that's four things actually. XDD THE ARM SOCKS ARE SO ITCHY! >A<

@Yokaiy: Yep, 'tis my name... Well actually it's a shortened version of my name, but it's what everyone calls me.
I believe you're not a perv. Pervs aren't as adorable as you. :3 lol @ my flawed logic.
I can almost definately come.
Which brings me to the subject of why we're typing in tiny text. DX ...I guess I have random weird habits.

YAY~!!! ^w^ I'm soooo happy that you want me to hang out with you.. TTuTT I was afraid you might be annoyed and just want to hang out with your friend... that's what always happens to me at cons.
But yeah... if I start to annoy you or anything just let me know or slap me, both are pretty effective I can be pretty spazzy at times... but overall people tell me I'm less spazzy IRL than I am on the internet. Isn't it usually the other way around though...? O.o

Yes, PMing phone numbers would be helpful. I can't think of any other way to meet since I don't know AUSA's layout. Now if it were Neko, I'd be fine. -.- I LOVE NEKO-CON~! <333 which was random... I just pulled my Vincent Valentine costume out of my closet today, and it smelled just like fish the Hampton Roads convention center! ...it brought back so many happy memories... I almost cried. XDD And there I go off on another tangent about myself again. Dr. Octagonapus Blaaaah...

OMG first test of college... I hope you did well... >A> I bet college is hard. Everyone always says it's hard as crap, which scares me because I don't know if I'd be able to pass college... it seems like a lot of my relatives have dropped out...
And wow, getting distracted by a manga about VIKINGS is pretty epic... do you mind if I ask what it was called? I can't download anything on my computer because I'm afraid of getting viruses (my parents would kill me) which is making me mad because I can't read Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy 12 manga, or some other stuff I really want to read.... TT^TT. Still, I'd read a Viking manga just for the lulz (if there was no chance my computer would get a virus). I still need to order Chrono Cross from Amazon... but I'm still broke... I don't have enough money for AUSA yet... TT^TT The good news is that it's almost PSAT time, which means that I get paid for taking practice tests and stuff. =P That's waaaay better than manual labor or typing. Of course, they are pretty time consuming...
MGS2? Whut?? O_____o I'm totally video game deprived, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Having overprotective parents=almost no video games.
lol @ the name Otacon. XDDD  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:01 pm
Wow, I love your logic. XD

Oh, no worries. It takes a LOT to even get me marginally annoyed. And I like you, so I'm sure we'll get along fine. xD

This is my first time going to any convention aside from Otakon, so I'm gonna be pretty lost too. xD Awww, I love old costumes. T__T I miss my Azzie one, but at least it's getting use~ <3

It's really not all it's cracked up to be. XD I find it very laid back. I mean, there's reading to do and stuff, but it's not too horrible. : P

Yeah, it's fsckin' VIKINGS. It's called Vinland Saga. You can find it on www.onemanga.com . And I didn't know FF12 had a manga... ._. Where is it so I might download it and have happy times?

Metal Gear Soliiiiiiiiid. :3 And yes, the scary thing is that Otacon named himself after Otakon. XD I'm avvy cosplaying him right now, by the way. My profile is all MGS themed too. XD FOR NOW, ANYWAY. I'm gonna change it to Red/Ash Ketchum in a day or so. : P  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff