Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
INTROS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am
Bananii
Hello guys :>
I'm Bananii and joined because I was simpl looking for a KH guild. Aaaaand I'd say Riku is definitely my fav character.
(Standart I guess lmao.)

Welcome to KHE then Bananii. I'm happy you found our guild to be worth your time. Just ask us if you need any help or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 am
Hello i'm KairiOrihimeKurosaki and i it isn't obvious it's Sora and Kairi! exclaim  

AimiAozora

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 pm
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
Hello i'm KairiOrihimeKurosaki and i it isn't obvious it's Sora and Kairi! exclaim

Thanks for introducing yourself Kairi! We're happy to have you here. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:31 am
Names xac and i absolutly love valor form sora!!!!!! and yes that is my actual name its pronounced zack  

The_Red_Arrow294

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm
Hi im Indie.
Im new to this guild.
I just played Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time about a week ago. I haven't finished playing the 1st one. Im broke so I can't afford to buy the games, I have to borrow them from friends.
I love Kingdom Hearts. My favorite character is probably Roxas, Sora, or Riku. I can't choose. Its too hard.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 pm
Hello guild members! I'm new to the KH fanbase. >.<
I can say I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts ever since it came out but I never owned any consoles.

My favorite character by far is Sora. You can never go wrong with good ol' Sora.  

CherryFields

Big Member

11,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100

Seo Chan Hee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 am
Konichiwa! Watashi Seo Chan Hee...... erm, I dunno how to finish it hehe ^o^; Haven't really been brushing up on my Japanese since I'm learning Korean now. You guys can just call me Chan Hee ^_-

Like a lot of people here, I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts. My fave characters are.... ALL OF THEM!!! Even the bad guys, the Disney characters, and the Final Fantasy characters. Plus, I have a very fickle mind so it's hard to pick one and not the other.

I've played all the games except Birth By Sleep, I don't have a PSP so that should explain why. My record for finishing a game was two days(the game in question was KH2), probably not as impressive as the professionals, but I'm still proud of it all the same ^O^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm
Hello fellow KH fans! I have every Kingdom Hearts game that has been released in NA except for Chain of Memories GBA version. I enjoy Kingdom Hearts a lot and have about eight shirts that are Kingdom Hearts including a throw blanket.  

AceVampire13

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

SutaaFox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 am
Well i think its about time i throw my 2 cents in well for starts I'm SutaaFox but feel free to call me Sutaa or Fox (or Foxy since i seemed to have gained this name on gaia) and like everyone else i adore Kingdom Hearts xD andw ell..i dont know whos my favourite.. but i like Axel Roxas Sora Kairi and Riku and since people are saying pairings then i like SoraxKairi and Akuroku but thats just a wee bit about me ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:21 pm
Hello! and thank you for accepting me :3
I'm Kyoki DirzettE but you can just call me Dirz for short XD or something like that.
I'm a KH addict and I'm proud of it <3
I have every game (except for the Final Mixes) I have a Roxas plushie and 3 shirts and a hoodie X3 more is gradually added as I get money to buy it lol. I really like all the characters but I'd have to say Roxas, Axel, Demyx, Namine, Sora, Ventus, Vanitus, Aqua, and Terra. Though I still like the rest, those are my absolute favorites.  

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkness Nekais

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Hai there people. My names Mana-Lynx and I'm a Hard Core gamer. Fav character is Demyx  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 am
Hi my name is VII-Moon-Shine-Down-XIII, but just call me Moon or MSD for short. XD Favorite KH character is Saix, obviously.  

A weapon without mercy

Lizlav

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 pm
Hello!! My name and info is on my profile XD
But for those who dont want to goo and look, my name is Liz and like kingdom hearts! And choose your guild too join! X3
My favorite character is:1:Cloud 2. Sora! <3
( )_( )
( ^w^)
>[Cloud]<

____0000___00000__________
___OOOKHOOOOOO_________
___ oooRULES!oooo_________
_____oooooooooo___________
______ oooooo_____________
_________o_______________  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 pm
Hi nice to met u guys!! my name is Iduna91. My favorite chars are Ventus and Rikku 3nodding  

Iduna91

Fashionable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers